Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pegging/bi fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many ladies into pegging and bi guys? What’s your thoughts? I enjoy being watched sucking/getting fucked and being pegged but doesn’t seem too popular? Or not with the women in Manchester anyway

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple
over a year ago

~~

It’s something I’d only with my partner, not a random guy from the internet looking to have a new experience to tick off a list.

over a year ago

That’s fair and I get some people prefer to have a connection for certain levels of intimacy, I meant more in general though, I’m not asking for volunteers lol just women’s views and if it’s not really many are into

over a year ago

Guessing it’s not a popular discussion then?

By *urious8812Couple
over a year ago

dorchester

I love pegging and I love bi guys. My husband is straight, but if he wasn’t it’d be regular MMF fun in our house

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I love pegging and I love bi guys. My husband is straight, but if he wasn’t it’d be regular MMF fun in our house "

Love this

over a year ago

"I love pegging and I love bi guys. My husband is straight, but if he wasn’t it’d be regular MMF fun in our house "

Shame he’s straight , we could have some great fun , peg on peg M! X

over a year ago

"It’s something I’d only with my partner, not a random guy from the internet looking to have a new experience to tick off a list. "

Same here...its very sensual experience. Well to me anyway

over a year ago

"Many ladies into pegging and bi guys? What’s your thoughts? I enjoy being watched sucking/getting fucked and being pegged but doesn’t seem too popular? Or not with the women in Manchester anyway "

The standard reply from women is "I'm not a kink dispenser".

My standard reply to "how do you get pegged by a woman?" is "find an open minded one who's into you for the right reasons (like you give her the good stuff she's looking for) and it'll probably happen".

By *ow are you ABCMan
over a year ago

Chester

I need to be pegged

By *ylonfan73Man
over a year ago

west yorkshire

In straight , but getting my arse fcked creates the most intense ejaculation.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Those are two different things.

Being pegged isn’t bisexual, it’s just that bi guys are more likely to have fewer hang ups about anal play. If it’s a woman doing it, it’s as straight as a ruler

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Those are two different things.

Being pegged isn’t bisexual, it’s just that bi guys are more likely to have fewer hang ups about anal play. If it’s a woman doing it, it’s as straight as a ruler.

"

I suspect you might not win that debate down the rugby club!

;-)

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Being pegged isn’t bisexual, it’s just that bi guys are more likely to have fewer hang ups about anal play. If it’s a woman doing it, it’s as straight as a ruler.

;-)"

It depends on the rugby club!

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

;-)

"

When I lived in Basingstoke, I played for the Railway Social Club Zulus (or something like that, it was a while ago).

It wouldn't have gone down that well there.

;-)

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

;-)

When I lived in Basingstoke, I played for the Railway Social Club Zulus (or something like that, it was a while ago).

;-)"

People who are so closed minded about their own bodies deserve pity. They don’t deserve better sex, just pity

over a year ago

"Guessing it’s not a popular discussion then? "

There are sooooooo many threads on here about it.

Me, I’m into it but I wouldn’t have any sort of sexual contact with just anyone. My ultimate fantasy is to join a MM couple.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

;-)

;-)

People who are so closed minded about their own bodies deserve pity. They don’t deserve better sex, just pity"

over a year ago

"Guessing it’s not a popular discussion then?

There are sooooooo many threads on here about it.

Me, I’m into it but I wouldn’t have any sort of sexual contact with just anyone. My ultimate fantasy is to join a MM couple. "

I’m fairly new to the forums to be fair but I’ll certainly keep an eye out for the discussions

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

;-)

;-)

People who are so closed minded about their own bodies deserve pity. They don’t deserve better sex, just pity.

"

Yes, it is sad the numerous taboos and barriers that our society has erected over the years to restrict people's sexual enjoyment.

Things are getting slowly better, and people are more accepting of differences, but for some it's too late. A mind set you have had all your life can be too much to overcome.

I think (though I know we are talking about blokes here) women probably have it harder.

It doesn't seem to be generally accepted that they should get any sexual pleasure at all, let alone something outside the "norm"!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

;-)

;-)

People who are so closed minded about their own bodies deserve pity. They don’t deserve better sex, just pity.

Yes, it is sad the numerous taboos and barriers that our society has erected over the years to restrict people's sexual enjoyment.

Things are getting slowly better, and people are more accepting of differences, but for some it's too late. A mind set you have had all your life can be too much to overcome.

I think (though I know we are talking about blokes here) women probably have it harder.

It doesn't seem to be generally accepted that they should get any sexual pleasure at all, let alone something outside the "norm"!

"

I agree, that’s why I posted a thread last week about the 11%. It’s very sad

By *zlakMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

If only there were more women like you And hubby was bi?

Post new Message to Thread