Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Professions contacts

Jump to newest

By *evon.Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

plymouth

So what’s the view of networking or providing services for other members on here?

Do people think it could be a good idea if people do things that could help others out or a case of not mixing business with pleasure? Be interested in other peoples take

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I gather that it is rather frowned upon here.

In fact, if you check forum rules, you'll find there is a specific rule concerning commercial services :

Commercial services

Most commercial postings are NOT ok. Some that are specifically related to swinging such as swingers club nights might be, so long as it's not annoying site users. Discretion is applied.

While some members may be open to the idea, you may find yourself paying a visit to the naughty step

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I keep this and my private life completely separate

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"So what’s the view of networking or providing services for other members on here?

Do people think it could be a good idea if people do things that could help others out or a case of not mixing business with pleasure? Be interested in other peoples take"

You could always put your face on fab, answer threads on 'where do you work' and state your location on your profile if you are relaxed on the matter.

Post new Message to Thread