Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Preference for black cock

Jump to newest

By *exy-Lady-1975 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hockley Heath

I have had a few nasty messages, the last one a guy bemoaning his bad treatment. Said that no one gives a toss (his words) about Caucasian males, that women are apologetic to black guys if it isnt their thing where many women give it as an instruction Black cock only. When I asked what he was talking about he said it was obvious and anyone who didnt realise was thick, oh and kept saying wow. My prefernce as a swinger (I have been on before) is for younger well hung Afro Caribbean men. The problem I have had is that no one takes any notice and contacts me anyway. I get abuse when I delete and blocked, or abused for being racist or questioned as to why? Why dont guys take my preference as just that, why the abuse? Makes me realise why I left last time. Examples. Hope you die from Aids caught off the N's, Your just a racist pig and dont know it, how can you say you just see black guys, you dont know if you dont try (like I have to oblige people). So guys, why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

It's a preference that upsets a lot of people so I'm surprised that you are surprised. How about just leaving it off your profile and go hunting for those you have a preference for.

Problem solved surely.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately some people behave badly when they can't have something they want... Report them!

over a year ago

Extremely fragile egos that can't handle the fact that you prefer men with different characteristics to them. Silly little boys who think that just because they've signed up to a swingers site sex is guaranteed, and when it's not, they sulk and throw a tantrum.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Here's a solid bit of advice everyone should heed.

Stop giving a shit what random idiots on the internet think. You owe nothing to anyone on here.

Plenty of people wont meet us and we wont meet plenty of people either. It's how it works on here and no amount of tantrum throwing is going to make people suddenly change their mind.

We are all looking for what we want, not what others want and it always works best when all parties want the same thing.

Some people on here really need a reality check.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Here's a solid bit of advice everyone should heed.

Stop giving a shit what random idiots on the internet think. You owe nothing to anyone on here.

Plenty of people wont meet us and we wont meet plenty of people either. It's how it works on here and no amount of tantrum throwing is going to make people suddenly change their mind.

We are all looking for what we want, not what others want and it always works best when all parties want the same thing.

"

over a year ago

Get abuse as have some pics of me with friends who are not white, these guys n girls are just nasty because nobody is wanting fun with them!

By *histle do nicelyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow South

Your body your choice...Last I looked there isnt a rule book on here for your sexual preferences

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Here's a solid bit of advice everyone should heed.

"

Brilliantly put

Post new Message to Thread