Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unexpected inbox

Jump to newest

By *pforanything121 OP   Man
over a year ago

castleford

So this has happened tonight, well from about 11pm last night till about 3:30ish am. I was on here as normal and thought i saw a profile of someone I knew. Long story short it was! I wouldn’t ever bring it up or mention this to anybody about said person being on here but completely out of the blue she inboxed me saying “didn’t no you was on here” she recognised me straight away, past experience etc.. if you know what I mean, but because of this I feel in between a rock and a hard place. Feels like she no’s she can ask/be like she wants with me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is this a good or bad thing that she contacted you?

By *lla_eastWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I would never approach anyone on here from “real life”, just makes for awkward situations when you next see one another. Maybe if we crossed paths in a club, a knowing nod or wink. For me, they are separate worlds. If I recognise anyone on the site, I simply block. But that’s just me.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

How did she recognise you ?

over a year ago

Sure go for it are is there another reason why your hesitant, you sound uncomfortable that this member has opened channels are you?

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Just talk like you would if you'd have met in a pub or night out...? Do you really not know what to do?

over a year ago

castleford

Not sure good or bad tbh, and she recognised me as we used to be a couple for a few years a bit back. The thing is though that she’s just started a relationship with someone and I’m in my 4th year with my partner. This may sound wrong and corny but she knows I can’t help myself around her. She’s my one thing I don’t have any control. Something about her if that makes sense. I moved away and everything but now Seeing her on here I can’t help but feel excited/nervous etc..

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Is she on here as a couple ?

over a year ago

"So this has happened tonight, well from about 11pm last night till about 3:30ish am. I was on here as normal and thought i saw a profile of someone I knew. Long story short it was! I wouldn’t ever bring it up or mention this to anybody about said person being on here but completely out of the blue she inboxed me saying “didn’t no you was on here” she recognised me straight away, past experience etc.. if you know what I mean, but because of this I feel in between a rock and a hard place. Feels like she no’s she can ask/be like she wants with me! "

What's the problem?

over a year ago

"So this has happened tonight, well from about 11pm last night till about 3:30ish am. I was on here as normal and thought i saw a profile of someone I knew. Long story short it was! I wouldn’t ever bring it up or mention this to anybody about said person being on here but completely out of the blue she inboxed me saying “didn’t no you was on here” she recognised me straight away, past experience etc.. if you know what I mean, but because of this I feel in between a rock and a hard place. Feels like she no’s she can ask/be like she wants with me!

What's the problem?"

I thought the same, past experience might be relationship gone bad maybe?

over a year ago

"Not sure good or bad tbh, and she recognised me as we used to be a couple for a few years a bit back. The thing is though that she’s just started a relationship with someone and I’m in my 4th year with my partner. This may sound wrong and corny but she knows I can’t help myself around her. She’s my one thing I don’t have any control. Something about her if that makes sense. I moved away and everything but now Seeing her on here I can’t help but feel excited/nervous etc.. "

Sounds like you know you shouldn't and already feel guilty. I would leave it alone.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What made you break up with her ?

over a year ago

castleford

No she isn’t…

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

So you don't want to get involved with her because you don't want to ruin your relationships? But sleeping with others is ok?

over a year ago

"Not sure good or bad tbh, and she recognised me as we used to be a couple for a few years a bit back. The thing is though that she’s just started a relationship with someone and I’m in my 4th year with my partner. This may sound wrong and corny but she knows I can’t help myself around her. She’s my one thing I don’t have any control. Something about her if that makes sense. I moved away and everything but now Seeing her on here I can’t help but feel excited/nervous etc.. "

Obviously it’s not really for anyone else to say but seeing as you have asked for our opinion , I’d say that based on this it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to get in touch.

You’ve said you don’t have any control around her and that’s never a good thing in the long run especially if you are both already in relationships ( which I’m only inferring are not consensually non monogamous but reading between the lines ? ).

At the end of the day it sounds like she is special to you but that you already know it’s not a good idea ?

over a year ago

castleford

We ended on brilliant terms which I rare I know. it was just all that cliche of both heading on different paths at that point in our lives blah blah. We still spoke when we did see one and other in our town as well. We had a crazy crazy sexual partnership and I think that we both no chances are we might not have that feeling maybe again.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"We ended on brilliant terms which I rare I know. it was just all that cliche of both heading on different paths at that point in our lives blah blah. We still spoke when we did see one and other in our town as well. We had a crazy crazy sexual partnership and I think that we both no chances are we might not have that feeling maybe again. "

How long ago was it? Sometimes it's best to keep those good memories as just that rather than ruining them - in my opinion.

over a year ago

"We ended on brilliant terms which I rare I know. it was just all that cliche of both heading on different paths at that point in our lives blah blah. We still spoke when we did see one and other in our town as well. We had a crazy crazy sexual partnership and I think that we both no chances are we might not have that feeling maybe again.

How long ago was it? Sometimes it's best to keep those good memories as just that rather than ruining them - in my opinion.

"

over a year ago

"We ended on brilliant terms which I rare I know. it was just all that cliche of both heading on different paths at that point in our lives blah blah. We still spoke when we did see one and other in our town as well. We had a crazy crazy sexual partnership and I think that we both no chances are we might not have that feeling maybe again. "

Maybe....

over a year ago

A thousand times 'no'

Stay away

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

As you are both on a swingers site, what is stopping you having sex with her ?

over a year ago

castleford

That’s what I want and think I am still now the shock of the message has faded a tad.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"No she isn’t…"

Please could you press reply + quote so we know which comment you are replying to.

over a year ago

castleford

"No she isn’t…

Please could you press reply + quote so we know which comment you are replying to. "

Apologies.

Post new Message to Thread