Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

given up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For now, i have officially given up here.

This site just isn't working for me.

I am really struggling to get to talk to people, im not bothered about meeting loads of people, just one would be fine.

I don't know what your secrets are, but they are working lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooh don't give up, it's like a slow burn! Took me months to get my feet under the table, but now enjoy regular meals!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"For now, i have officially given up here.

I am really struggling to get to talk to people, im not bothered about meeting loads of people, just one would be fine.

I don't know what your secrets are, but they are working lol"

take a time out, hide your profile and come back when feeling more positive?

over a year ago

and u have some decent veris from ur time here on fab so far???-showing a lack of patience is one trick i learned several years ago.

I dunno...but u should be considering urself lucky with the meets uve had so far...some have been on here longer without...

u have been here long enough to see how to get other meets, via socials,clubs etc...use some gumption.

sorry if I'm sounding harsh...but this is a really bad post, considering the meets u have had compared to other guys who come on complaining of absolutely NO meets...

over a year ago

I don't know what your secrets are, but they are working loltake a time out, hide your profile and come back when feeling more positive?"

Think that's the best advice I could hear.

The forums are great, but the messaging thing......waste of time

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I don't know what your secrets are, but they are working loltake a time out, hide your profile and come back when feeling more positive?

The forums are great, but the messaging thing......waste of time"

well forget about the messaging thing for a bit n just use the forums...you seem to be enjoying them xx

over a year ago

"and u have some decent veris from ur time here on fab so far???-showing a lack of patience is one trick i learned several years ago.

I dunno...but u should be considering urself lucky with the meets uve had so far...some have been on here longer without...

u have been here long enough to see how to get other meets, via socials,clubs etc...use some gumption.

sorry if I'm sounding harsh...but this is a really bad post, considering the meets u have had compared to other guys who come on complaining of absolutely NO meets..."

no your not sounding harsh, maybe was just expecting too much to soon.

When I go to a club, I get on great, can talk to everyone, have a laugh, but on here is completely different, I was expecting it to be the same I spose, out and about I just fit in, without even trying

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Will you have a farewell party???

over a year ago

"Will you have a farewell party???"

LOL!

Might do, bring ya own booze though lol

over a year ago

"Ooh don't give up, it's like a slow burn! Took me months to get my feet under the table, but now enjoy regular meals! "

That's good then Think I just need to take this all with a pinch of salt

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Will you have a farewell party???

LOL!

Might do, bring ya own booze though lol"

You should do it

That may even make you change your mind and plan every month a farewell party just to get some fun

over a year ago

"Will you have a farewell party???

LOL!

Might do, bring ya own booze though lol

You should do it

That may even make you change your mind and plan every month a farewell party just to get some fun"

lol

Don't think the neighbours would be happy

I'm not really bothered about getting the fun, but making friends would be brilliant

over a year ago

dont quit mate trust me ive been here ages still no meet but ive got one lined up for next week and a couple of ladies interested so looking up at last,just ride it out mate.

By *rAdventurerMan
over a year ago

Richmond

I don't know what your secrets are, but they are working loltake a time out, hide your profile and come back when feeling more positive?

The forums are great, but the messaging thing......waste of time"

It sure is tough for guys on here when messaging - So many get deleted whether they are read or not and few get a reply. I too fare better in person. Of course they don't have a computer to hide behind then!

over a year ago

"dont quit mate trust me ive been here ages still no meet but ive got one lined up for next week and a couple of ladies interested so looking up at last,just ride it out mate."

Like buses hey, all at once then nothing at all lol

over a year ago

The forums are great, but the messaging thing......waste of time

It sure is tough for guys on here when messaging - So many get deleted whether they are read or not and few get a reply. I too fare better in person. Of course they don't have a computer to hide behind then!"

There are so many guys here I agree, I recommended this site to a female friend of mine who doesn't get out much, within an hour of joining, and no pics, she had about 60 messages

over a year ago

Don't blame ya we just about to give up and delete profile, get plenty of intrest then send our number and they all run away, guess some have got the knack and other don't ;( lol

over a year ago

"Don't blame ya we just about to give up and delete profile, get plenty of intrest then send our number and they all run away, guess some have got the knack and other don't ;( lol "
well with that pic on show they gotta be mad mad mad

over a year ago

"Don't blame ya we just about to give up and delete profile, get plenty of intrest then send our number and they all run away, guess some have got the knack and other don't ;( lol well with that pic on show they gotta be mad mad mad"

Completely agree with this comment.

you look great, maybe they just get nervous? lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"dont quit mate trust me ive been here ages still no meet but ive got one lined up for next week and a couple of ladies interested so looking up at last,just ride it out mate.

Like buses hey, all at once then nothing at all lol"

Don't mention Bussy, he'll be sauntering along in a minute, it's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times or Ftumsh...oh feck.....David Rappaport's just turned up in my front room (Jeez I hope there's some Young One's fans who'll understand what the feck I'm on about!!!)

over a year ago

"and u have some decent veris from ur time here on fab so far???-showing a lack of patience is one trick i learned several years ago.

sorry if I'm sounding harsh...but this is a really bad post, considering the meets u have had compared to other guys who come on complaining of absolutely NO meets...

When I go to a club, I get on great, can talk to everyone, have a laugh, but on here is completely different, I was expecting it to be the same I spose, out and about I just fit in, without even trying "

You sound cool and seem to have a good sense of humour. Why not keep your profile for forums and just keep having fun in the clubs?

I've seen so many 'having no luck so I'm leaving' grumpy single bloke posts that just turn sour but this one made me smile as you're taking it all so well.

I look forward to the monthly farewell party!

over a year ago

"Don't blame ya we just about to give up and delete profile, get plenty of intrest then send our number and they all run away, guess some have got the knack and other don't ;( lol well with that pic on show they gotta be mad mad mad

you look great, maybe they just get nervous? lol"

Thanks we have many pics and are honest, clean and like a laugh, we starting to get a complex thought we were a little better looking the shrek and Fiona

over a year ago

When I go to a club, I get on great, can talk to everyone, have a laugh, but on here is completely different, I was expecting it to be the same I spose, out and about I just fit in, without even trying

You sound cool and seem to have a good sense of humour. Why not keep your profile for forums and just keep having fun in the clubs?

I've seen so many 'having no luck so I'm leaving' grumpy single bloke posts that just turn sour but this one made me smile as you're taking it all so well.

I look forward to the monthly farewell party! "

lol I'm not really a grumpy person, honest lol

just today it got to me for some reason. I need to man up and stop being a floozie haha

Think I will just keep to the forums and clubs, my local club is only 5 min drive away, so pretty handy.

I have just made a VIP list for the leaving do, singles ladies admission £1, single guys £50.

over a year ago

"Don't blame ya we just about to give up and delete profile, get plenty of intrest then send our number and they all run away, guess some have got the knack and other don't ;( lol well with that pic on show they gotta be mad mad mad

you look great, maybe they just get nervous? lolThanks we have many pics and are honest, clean and like a laugh, we starting to get a complex thought we were a little better looking the shrek and Fiona "

hehe. You sound nice too! don't know why your having problems.

Would you like to have a joint ''feeling sorry for yourself and leaving party'' with me? lol

over a year ago

Yawn

over a year ago

you look great, maybe they just get nervous? lolThanks we have many pics and are honest, clean and like a laugh, we starting to get a complex thought we were a little better looking the shrek and Fiona

Would you like to have a joint ''feeling sorry for yourself and leaving party'' with me? lol"

Lol no one would turn up story of our life lol

over a year ago

"Yawn "

I know, its late huh

over a year ago

just today it got to me for some reason. I need to man up and stop being a floozie haha

Think I will just keep to the forums and clubs, my local club is only 5 min drive away, so pretty handy.

I have just made a VIP list for the leaving do, singles ladies admission £1, single guys £50."

Nooooooo I didn't mean that you're grumpy! I meant you sound fun.

Where do I stick my £1?

over a year ago

you look great, maybe they just get nervous? lolThanks we have many pics and are honest, clean and like a laugh, we starting to get a complex thought we were a little better looking the shrek and Fiona

Would you like to have a joint ''feeling sorry for yourself and leaving party'' with me? lolLol no one would turn up story of our life lol "

LMFAO!

Just have to make do with just us then lol

over a year ago

I have just made a VIP list for the leaving do, singles ladies admission £1, single guys £50.

Nooooooo I didn't mean that you're grumpy! I meant you sound fun.

Where do I stick my £1? "

Oh no I know you wasn't calling me grumpy

The £1 may be stuck in any place you can get it in lol

over a year ago

Would you like to have a joint ''feeling sorry for yourself and leaving party'' with me? lolLol no one would turn up story of our life lol

LMFAO!

Just have to make do with just us then lol"

Yeah can share the £1.50 on drink lol

over a year ago

Would you like to have a joint ''feeling sorry for yourself and leaving party'' with me? lolLol no one would turn up story of our life lol

LMFAO!

Just have to make do with just us then lol Yeah can share the £1.50 on drink lol"

lol!

wouldn't even get a bottle of cola with that these days lol

bmw in your name, bmw the car, or black mans willy?

over a year ago

LMFAO!

Just have to make do with just us then lol Yeah can share the £1.50 on drink lol

lol!

bmw in your name, bmw the car, or black mans willy? "

As in the car not lucky enough for the other lol

over a year ago

back in a moment, just going to wash my hair

over a year ago

LMFAO!

Just have to make do with just us then lol Yeah can share the £1.50 on drink lol

lol!

bmw in your name, bmw the car, or black mans willy? As in the car not lucky enough for the other lol"

Which one do you own? I have a E36 2.8 convertible, split rims, coilovers, all done up, its a show car, got it one of the magazines!

yes im a GEEEEEEk and proud :D ha

over a year ago

Am back, ahh freshness

over a year ago

LMFAO!

lol!

bmw in your name, bmw the car, or black mans willy? As in the car not lucky enough for the other lol

Which one do you own? I have a E36 2.8 convertible, split rims, coilovers, all done up, its a show car, got it one of the magazines!

yes im a GEEEEEEk and proud :D ha"

Yeah had quite a few e36 s, we have a e46 m3 now, carbon bonnet 19s, milltec, and map and chip,

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I don't know what your secrets are, but they are working lol"

I know a lot of people who would have said... "3 meets in 5 months... he is not doing badly!"......

took me 6 months to get my first meet in the scene...

I think sometimes the expectation of what they think will happen is so far above the reality, if it doesn't go the way they expect we see posts like this...

no offence.... just be thankful for the meets you got... as opposed to pining over the ones you didn't....

over a year ago

LMFAO!

lol!

bmw in your name, bmw the car, or black mans willy? As in the car not lucky enough for the other lol

yes im a GEEEEEEk and proud :D ha Yeah had quite a few e36 s, we have a e46 m3 now, carbon bonnet 19s, milltec, and map and chip, "

OMG! you have just turned amazing! I had a e30 drift mahcine a few years ago, loved it so much, had so much character, the list of my mods are endless, i love e46 m3 with carbon, looks so classy! mine is one of those that can't get over speedbumps etc lol

over a year ago

"back in a moment, just going to wash my hair"

Just the one?

over a year ago

Here she is

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg142/mykez69/BMW%20E36%20328%20Convertible/6128eaef.jpg

got a right nice rack! lol

over a year ago

"back in a moment, just going to wash my hair

Just the one? "

yup, I daren't touch too many, might all fall out

over a year ago

I don't know what your secrets are, but they are working lol

I know a lot of people who would have said... "3 meets in 5 months... he is not doing badly!"......

took me 6 months to get my first meet in the scene...

I think sometimes the expectation of what they think will happen is so far above the reality, if it doesn't go the way they expect we see posts like this...

no offence.... just be thankful for the meets you got... as opposed to pining over the ones you didn't...."

Thanks I was just being really silly earlier,

That's the only 3 that have verified, theres a couple more that haven't verified at all, even though I have them

Post new Message to Thread