Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Queen's Mother in Law

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If you're not watching, +1 it. Fascinating. Philip goes up in my estimation once again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Watching it here. WHat a poor childhood he had. Robbed of his mothers love. Understand his love for Mountbatten now.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If you're not watching, +1 it. Fascinating. Philip goes up in my estimation once again."
i will watch it later....my gran told me all about this woman years ago....gotta love ole Phil

over a year ago

"Watching it here. WHat a poor childhood he had. Robbed of his mothers love. Understand his love for Mountbatten now. "

Impoverished in so many ways. It can't have been easy living every where but home. I wonder his mother's story has not really come out before? Or, if it has I have never noticed. She is being portrayed as very brave and actually very strong.

over a year ago

"Watching it here. WHat a poor childhood he had. Robbed of his mothers love. Understand his love for Mountbatten now.

Impoverished in so many ways. It can't have been easy living every where but home. I wonder his mother's story has not really come out before? Or, if it has I have never noticed. She is being portrayed as very brave and actually very strong."

Hiding a Jewish family from the Nazis in her residence for a year was indeed brave.

over a year ago

love Philip (whom i met at Edin castle) was only a couple days ago i read about his upbringing (starkeys Monarchy). homeless vagabond traveller. explains a lot the guy is a legend

over a year ago

That was wonderful. I'm so glad I watched.

over a year ago

Damn I forgot about it, so wanted to see it too!!! Bugger n blast...

over a year ago

"Damn I forgot about it, so wanted to see it too!!! Bugger n blast..."

It's Ch4 - it's bound to be repeated almost instantly somewhere. Or the on demand thingy.

Post new Message to Thread