Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is this a scam or genuin?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

let me ask you a philosophical question: The scenario is you're a man in your early 50's working in a poor eastern European country, but you cannot speak any Russian or Ukrainian, thus you have a woman who is your translator(your work colleague shall we say), So

to cut a long story short, your colleague sets you up on a blind date with a local woman in her 30's, who has been married twice and cannot speak any English(she's incredibly pretty). Because you cannot speak any Russian or Ukrainian and she cannot speak any English your work colleague comes along to translate for the both of you, BUT she charges YOU £107 a day for her translation everytime you're together. What do you think? Would you 'A' go along with the blind date? or 'B' say 'no'. Moreover the date tells you that she can never have sex withyou untill you are both married.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Total scam

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 22/06/21 13:18:54]

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds like a scam to me.

XX

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"let me ask you a philosophical question: The scenario is you're a man in your early 50's working in a poor eastern European country, but you cannot speak any Russian or Ukrainian, thus you have a woman who is your translator(your work colleague shall we say), So

to cut a long story short, your colleague sets you up on a blind date with a local woman in her 30's, who has been married twice and cannot speak any English(she's incredibly pretty). Because you cannot speak any Russian or Ukrainian and she cannot speak any English your work colleague comes along to translate for the both of you, BUT she charges YOU £107 a day for her translation everytime you're together. What do you think? Would you 'A' go along with the blind date? or 'B' say 'no'. Moreover the date tells you that she can never have sex withyou untill you are both married."

I’d tell the translator that a prostitute would be cheaper AND you get sex so I’d politely decline lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Complet scam and both off them are in on it

Tell her you want a date without the translator you will use google speek to translate

It’s a app where you speek in to it and it translates and a robot voice says it in the language you want

Watch they retshoin to this

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Tell the translator that you'll muddle by with the help of sign language and Google Translate - if the initial attraction is there and you show a willingness to adapt then they're all you need.

Learn a few key phrases before the date to really impress.

Or bluff having been called, the date doesn't materialise and you've lost nothing....win/win I'd say

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Total scam"

He did marry her, and he lost $250000. It was a total scam.

Post new Message to Thread