Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New house find

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Moved into a new house and while decorating found a used pair of knickers down the back of the radiator anybody else find interesting things when they've moved in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We found a urn of ashes, still hoping it was a pet!

Jo x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Moved into a new house and while decorating found a used pair of knickers down the back of the radiator anybody else find interesting things when they've moved in "

A flat I rented when I was younger... My husband went into the loft and shouted for me to come and look. There was crucifixes tied to the loft beams, Jesus's nailed to them. And a little school chair and table right underneath.

I'd rather the pants

By *urreyMassageGentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"Moved into a new house and while decorating found a used pair of knickers down the back of the radiator anybody else find interesting things when they've moved in

A flat I rented when I was younger... My husband went into the loft and shouted for me to come and look. There was crucifixes tied to the loft beams, Jesus's nailed to them. And a little school chair and table right underneath.

I'd rather the pants "

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

A diary down the back of the kitchen unit. The Husband had met someone on Friends Reunited and left his Wife and kids

over a year ago

In the process of landscaping my garden I have uncovered 6 enamel signs for Lyons Tea which were buried under the old lawn. I’ve sold 4 of them on eBay so far for an average price of £220 each. They have pretty much paid for all the building materials I’ve used.

over a year ago

"Moved into a new house and while decorating found a used pair of knickers down the back of the radiator anybody else find interesting things when they've moved in

I'd rather the pants "

Blimey I would rather just stick with the pants lol

over a year ago

Ashford

"In the process of landscaping my garden I have uncovered 6 enamel signs for Lyons Tea which were buried under the old lawn. I’ve sold 4 of them on eBay so far for an average price of £220 each. They have pretty much paid for all the building materials I’ve used. "

That’s awesome!

I once found a German Nazi officers dagger from WW2 and a Gurkha Kukri in a house.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I found a 1956 threepenny piece...and a hop picking token

over a year ago

"In the process of landscaping my garden I have uncovered 6 enamel signs for Lyons Tea which were buried under the old lawn. I’ve sold 4 of them on eBay so far for an average price of £220 each. They have pretty much paid for all the building materials I’ve used.

That’s awesome!

I once found a German Nazi officers dagger from WW2 and a Gurkha Kukri in a house. "

I’d love to have found the Kukri. I’m going to sell one more of the signs and I’m going to put the last one up in my workshop.

over a year ago

Ashford

"In the process of landscaping my garden I have uncovered 6 enamel signs for Lyons Tea which were buried under the old lawn. I’ve sold 4 of them on eBay so far for an average price of £220 each. They have pretty much paid for all the building materials I’ve used.

That’s awesome!

I once found a German Nazi officers dagger from WW2 and a Gurkha Kukri in a house.

I’d love to have found the Kukri. I’m going to sell one more of the signs and I’m going to put the last one up in my workshop. "

Great idea! The Kukri is pretty cool. Looks to be from WW2 as well.

over a year ago

Drugs, a large quantity of.

over a year ago

"Drugs, a large quantity of. "

I'd be a bit worried they come back for them lol

over a year ago

"Drugs, a large quantity of.

I'd be a bit worried they come back for them lol "

And me!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

When I was a kid my mum decorated a room in the house. Behind a cupboard which was removed were news papers from 1940s and a bill for when the house was connected to the national grid for electricity supply!!

Post new Message to Thread