Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm offended

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just read on another social media site.....

SWINGING, WHEN SEX WITH YOUR OTHER HALF IS SO SHIT YOU BOTH HAVE TO GET IT ELSEWHERE

Can I have some comebacks please my mind has gone to a whole never level of blank

Claire xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But it's true.......

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Kinda true.

over a year ago

"Just read on another social media site.....

SWINGING, WHEN SEX WITH YOUR OTHER HALF IS SO SHIT YOU BOTH HAVE TO GET IT ELSEWHERE

Can I have some comebacks please my mind has gone to a whole never level of blank

Claire xx"

Only comeback is “And your point is”??

over a year ago

Claire xx"

Swinging..... When the sex with your partner is so adventurous that you both decide to share those adventures with one another and invite every fantasy possible into the bedroom!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I can see how close minded people who don’t understand swinging would think like that to be fair. I was that person once, probably still am a little bit but more because I don’t understand it or can’t understand it x

over a year ago

Difference is we have full knowledge of what's going on, your Dave is shagging a girl called Sheila at the back of Tescos on his lunch break.

Rain it in Karen

over a year ago

SWINGING, WHEN SEX WITH YOUR OTHER HALF IS SO SO GOOD YOU BOTH WANT TO SHARE IT AROUND

By *C7995XCouple
over a year ago

London

Claire xx"

We thought it was when Sex with ur other half was so good??!!!

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Claire xx"

How about “Monogamy - the inability to think for yourself and rely on a book written by men over 70 that weren’t allowed to have sex”

over a year ago

"Difference is we have full knowledge of what's going on, your Dave is shagging a girl called Sheila at the back of Tescos on his lunch break.

Rain it in Karen

"

Offtttt I like ya style

over a year ago

Claire xx

Swinging..... When the sex with your partner is so adventurous that you both decide to share those adventures with one another and invite every fantasy possible into the bedroom! "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm too busy having fun to deal with your misunderstanding

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Swing: For when you're so god-damn gorgeous that not sharing yourselves with others would be a contravention of the Human Rights Act and you'd get put on trial at the Hague.

over a year ago

SWINGING, WHEN SEX WITH YOUR OTHER HALF IS SO WONDROUS AND BOUNTIFUL THAT YOU BOTH CAN’T CONTAIN IT WITHIN YOURSELVES AND NEED TO SHARE THE JOY.

Corny but what I would imagine it to be.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Everybody's offended by everything these days....

Pfft! Snowflakes, the lot of you

over a year ago

"Everybody's offended by everything these days....

Pfft! Snowflakes, the lot of you "

Sorry/Not sorry

Nice ass

By *ocothumpaMan
over a year ago

quite close to you

Seeing as I’ve been a ‘Bull’ too many couples; the author might have a point.

But it’s not worth responding to - just scroll past.

Claire xx"

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Everybody's offended by everything these days....

Pfft! Snowflakes, the lot of you

Sorry/Not sorry

Nice ass "

Why, thank you

Nice soaped-up boobs

over a year ago

Claire xx"

It's true though you not satisfied with your partners so your spicing your relationship up

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Swinging.... broaden your horizons.. your sexual partners... improve your lovelife and that of your partner as well

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Swinging - because sharing is caring!

over a year ago

Invite them to come and watch how "shit" you both are

over a year ago

"Invite them to come and watch how "shit" you both are "

Pmsl true

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Claire xx

It's true though you not satisfied with your partners so your spicing your relationship up "

It’s a difficult one because we all think differently. Whenever I’ve been in happy relationships I’ve never even thought of bringing someone else into it or seeing other people. I’ve always been quite happy and satisfied with that person. Like I’ve said before it’s something I struggle to get my head around but different strokes for different folks x

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

MONOGAMY- WHEN THE SEX IS SO SHIT YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

or

MONOGAMY- WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FUCK YOU

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

Claire xx"

If you need to ask for your come back then the sex was definitely shit.

over a year ago

"MONOGAMY- WHEN THE SEX IS SO SHIT YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

or

MONOGAMY- WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FUCK YOU"

WINNER

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"MONOGAMY- WHEN THE SEX IS SO SHIT YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

or

MONOGAMY- WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FUCK YOU"

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Swinging - because sharing is caring! "

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Swinging....why not?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Swinging .. because you're worth it

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Claire xx

It's true though you not satisfied with your partners so your spicing your relationship up

It’s a difficult one because we all think differently. Whenever I’ve been in happy relationships I’ve never even thought of bringing someone else into it or seeing other people. I’ve always been quite happy and satisfied with that person. Like I’ve said before it’s something I struggle to get my head around but different strokes for different folks x"

That’s because you’re monogamous at heart and not a swinger, that’s not an insult, just how it is.

Swinging is a different mindset, it’s not that you’re not satisfied with your partner, it’s about sharing and enjoying other experiences. The thrill that you get from meeting people? That’s multiplied with a swinging partner

By *reston_SmallGirlCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Not all swingers do it for the same reasons and not all swingers do it the same way.

For us (and this may offend some) swinging is the same as sex toys, it's like a fun extension to our sex lives, that we can use when we feel like it.

over a year ago

It’s not something I understand so can’t offer any kind of retort.

To me it’s like yeah I love my boyfriend soooo much that I want to watch him have sex with another woman That’s not a sentence you’d ever hear me say, then on the flip side, if my boyfriend said he wanted to watch me get fucked by another guy I’d think that he couldn’t like me that much. So yeah, not something I can get my head round.

over a year ago

Claire xx

It’s a difficult one because we all think differently. Whenever I’ve been in happy relationships I’ve never even thought of bringing someone else into it or seeing other people. I’ve always been quite happy and satisfied with that person. Like I’ve said before it’s something I struggle to get my head around but different strokes for different folks x

That’s because you’re monogamous at heart and not a swinger, that’s not an insult, just how it is.

Swinging is a different mindset, it’s not that you’re not satisfied with your partner, it’s about sharing and enjoying other experiences. The thrill that you get from meeting people? That’s multiplied with a swinging partner"

This

over a year ago

"It’s not something I understand so can’t offer any kind of retort.

To me it’s like yeah I love my boyfriend soooo much that I want to watch him have sex with another woman That’s not a sentence you’d ever hear me say, then on the flip side, if my boyfriend said he wanted to watch me get fucked by another guy I’d think that he couldn’t like me that much. So yeah, not something I can get my head round. "

Love doesn't come Into it in the mindset of a true swinging couple. It's a sexual excitement thrill, we separate love between ourselves and sex with others, it's not the same thing

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Claire xx

Swinging is a different mindset, it’s not that you’re not satisfied with your partner, it’s about sharing and enjoying other experiences. The thrill that you get from meeting people? That’s multiplied with a swinging partner"

Oh I know. And yes I am. I get it’s a different mindset and I get why people do it. It’s my mind that can’t understand it. I’d never be able to do it. I’m talking about someone I love here though. I can do ffm etc with a fwb no problem. With a husband/someone I loved then no I can’t x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Claire xx"

I just laugh when anyone says something like this. You either get it or you don't.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Claire xx

Swinging is a different mindset, it’s not that you’re not satisfied with your partner, it’s about sharing and enjoying other experiences. The thrill that you get from meeting people? That’s multiplied with a swinging partner

Oh I know. And yes I am. I get it’s a different mindset and I get why people do it. It’s my mind that can’t understand it. I’d never be able to do it. I’m talking about someone I love here though. I can do ffm etc with a fwb no problem. With a husband/someone I loved then no I can’t x"

I understand you. I thought you meant that you didn’t understand not that you didn’t compute.

It’s a line between sex and love. You have sex with the person that you love but you don’t love everyone that you have sex with. It’s the physical act of pleasure with others but that enhances the relationship with your partner

over a year ago

It is true for some, not true for others. Just like everything in life. There's no one answer. The only comeback is to know yourself and your reasons, walk away and leave them to their opinions. Thinking about this is taking up time you could be using to wank over the amazing swinging sex you have had

over a year ago

Claire xx

I just laugh when anyone says something like this. You either get it or you don't."

Agree, I'll show some compassion for their vanilla marriage while they are mocking my fab marriage

over a year ago

It’s also pointless trying to put the other camp down cos then you’re just as bad as the person doing the mocking.

Neither set up is the correct one and neither set up is the wrong one. If it works for that particular couple then it works.

Swingers can’t use the argument that their sex life is better cos they swing and have sex with multiple people, and monogamous people can’t say that their sex life is better because they are satisfied with only sleeping with each other. It’s whatever set up works for those particular individuals.

Now where the fuck is the real AnnieWilkes. This seems like an imposter.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Claire xx

I just laugh when anyone says something like this. You either get it or you don't.

Agree, I'll show some compassion for their vanilla marriage while they are mocking my fab marriage "

I'm happy to just live and let live really

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I figure this statment comes for either

A: someone who doesn't understand it.

or

B: they do understand and are gutted their can't endeavour on the same adventure with the one person that is supposed to be their soul mate who they share everything with including the deepest parts of their sexual desires.

Feel sorry for both camps (especially B). At the end of the day we love what we do on here and (most of us) are proud of it. It's probably best not going round and round in circles arguing the toss we people too ignorant to understand or people too bitter acknowledge their wrong.

over a year ago

"It’s also pointless trying to put the other camp down cos then you’re just as bad as the person doing the mocking.

Neither set up is the correct one and neither set up is the wrong one. If it works for that particular couple then it works.

Swingers can’t use the argument that their sex life is better cos they swing and have sex with multiple people, and monogamous people can’t say that their sex life is better because they are satisfied with only sleeping with each other. It’s whatever set up works for those particular individuals.

Now where the fuck is the real AnnieWilkes. This seems like an imposter. "

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

Claire xx"

Shit talking swingers

When your idea of kink is leaving your socks on

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Would you want the same meal every night? No?

Swinging - because peas aren’t the only vegetables

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Monogamy - because you can’t bring yourself to lie about your endowment.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"It’s also pointless trying to put the other camp down cos then you’re just as bad as the person doing the mocking.

Now where the fuck is the real AnnieWilkes. This seems like an imposter. "

I had to double check this was you. Brilliantly put.

over a year ago

"Would you want the same meal every night? No?

Swinging - because peas aren’t the only vegetables "

I would if it was steak and chips.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"Difference is we have full knowledge of what's going on, your Dave is shagging a girl called Sheila at the back of Tescos on his lunch break.

Rain it in Karen

"

Love it

over a year ago

Swinging... because see-sawing and sliding were taken

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

All relationships are unique and what works for one won't neccersarily work for another. People's reasons for doing it are all different too. I always feel lucky that I am in a relationship where I can be honest enough to say that what we have is great but actually I'd like to have some different experiences with different people and share them together. Most people arn't so lucky.

I do get sick of the mocking though. It seems swinging is about the only thing where it is still sociably acceptable to judge and joke about.

Kx

By *ackdaw52Man
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Claire xx"

That's not swinging, that's adultery.

Not an obvious distinction to the unenlightened.

Post new Message to Thread