Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not sure if this is allowed ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

But I'll try it:

Just had a strange mail from a guy, when I checked out his profile it included the following, is it me or would this piss you off too.............

DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:

40-ish.............................................49

Adventurous.......................Slept with everyone

Athletic......................................No tits

Average looking..................................Ugly

Beautiful...........................Pathological liar

Contagious Smile..................Does a lot of pills

Emotionally secure......................On medication

Feminist..........................................Fat

Free spirit....................................Junkie

Friendship first..........................Former slut

Fun..........................................Annoying

New-Age.................Body hair in the wrong places

Old-fashioned..................................No BJs

Open-minded.................................Desperate

Outgoing........................Loud and Embarrassing

Passionate...............................Sloppy d*unk

Professional....................................Bitch

Voluptuous...................................Very Fat

Large frame................................Hugely Fat

Wants Soul mate...............................Stalker

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol we had that as a text joke ages ago

over a year ago

its obviously just a joke though. i found it quite funny to be honest. im not a woman though.

over a year ago

what the block buttons for. use it

over a year ago

aye they got similar for the males lol heard em years back lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

That joke came out as long ago as when we used to use the personal ads in the local rag.....lol

He needs to get with the times

over a year ago

"what the block buttons for. use it"

If it hadn't been accompanied by some rather nasty mails when I politely refused his offer I wouldn't have been bothered by it in the least, may even have seen the funny side - and unfortunately block has been used cause he wouldn't sod off lol x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

another oldie

10 Simple Rules For Dating My Daughter

Rule One:

If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:

It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:

As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

over a year ago

Love it, will save that for when my daughter comes of age lol x

over a year ago

"another oldie

10 Simple Rules For Dating My Daughter

Rule One:

If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:

It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:

As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine."

Brilliant! Gonna pinch this for when she starts dating heehee

over a year ago

lol iv now got it and it will be issued when mine reaches that age

over a year ago

Debutante dont give my hubby ideas lol I have an 11 year old daughter!!

You know he has printed this out and is studying it as I type??

If you hear of a shooting in Fife dont worry its just him practicing for the next few years

Shona

x x x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Debutante dont give my hubby ideas lol I have an 11 year old daughter!!

You know he has printed this out and is studying it as I type??

If you hear of a shooting in Fife dont worry its just him practicing for the next few years

Shona

x x x "

hahaha

My house mate going to think i going mad as i sitting up here with ear phones on and i just belly laughed at you Shona xxxx

over a year ago

Debz hun its true he is already measuring the length of her skirts to make sure the are regulation length!!

Strangely its ok in fact expected of me to wear the short skirts shame the kid has better legs

Shona

x x x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Debz hun its true he is already measuring the length of her skirts to make sure the are regulation length!!

Strangely its ok in fact expected of me to wear the short skirts shame the kid has better legs

Shona

x x x "

My little sis just finished school - was strict as was Catholic school, and they had regulation length skirts,

But the girls all just rolled em up so it looked like they had big donuts round their waists, lol.

She came home one day and i asked "how short is your skirt"

Both of em laughed and me and called me an OLD BIDDY!!!!! At 35 FFS!!! lol xx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

My daughter no longer brings boyfriends home, cos after "daddies little chat" they tend not to date her anymore, I wonder why?

Perhaps its the line "break her heart, and I'll remove yours..... with a spoon!!"

(apolgise to Alan Rickman for that one lol!)

over a year ago

"My little sis just finished school - was strict as was Catholic school, and they had regulation length skirts,

But the girls all just rolled em up so it looked like they had big donuts round their waists, lol.

Both of em laughed and me and called me an OLD BIDDY!!!!! At 35 FFS!!! lol xx"

LOL I remember those days rolling up skirts and not caring how big your belly looked . . . . . ooopppps dont mind me I was daydreaming about how good them days were

35 hun think yourself lucky Im only 30 and according to my 11 year old corsets are illegal!!

She actually told me I was NEVER to wear on out in public then changed her mind and said I was never to wear one EVER EVER EVER And also all sex is illegal . . . mwahhh mwahhh just wait til she hits her teenage years

Shona

x x x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"My little sis just finished school - was strict as was Catholic school, and they had regulation length skirts,

Both of em laughed and me and called me an OLD BIDDY!!!!! At 35 FFS!!! lol xx

LOL I remember those days rolling up skirts and not caring how big your belly looked . . . . . ooopppps dont mind me I was daydreaming about how good them days were

35 hun think yourself lucky Im only 30 and according to my 11 year old corsets are illegal!!

She actually told me I was NEVER to wear on out in public then changed her mind and said I was never to wear one EVER EVER EVER And also all sex is illegal . . . mwahhh mwahhh just wait til she hits her teenage years

Shona

x x x "

oh to be 11 again!!!! lol

Dont think i could go thru all that again now tho, far too much fun to be had once you realise you DONT know everything and there is LOTS to learn, hehehe xx

over a year ago

he he he Shona, wait till you tell your two teenagers that their mum is pregnant at 40 I was never sure which one insulted me most... the daughter who burst into tears or the son who fell about laughing

over a year ago

OMG Laine how exactly do you reach for an asthma inhaler and try to stop coffee spraying the sceen at the same time??

When I turn 40 my youngest will be 16 so I better not be preggers lol not for me ta very much . . . . mind you just to see the look on said 11 year olds face cos she will be 20 by then I will write that down somewhere and try to remember it for just after I make my way home (or kick everyone out) after the huge 40th party - I didnt get one for my 30th this year cos I was recovering from an operation so I intend to make up for it in 10 years time

Debs not for all the money in the world would I want to be my kids ages again no thank you nope never want to go thru all that again lol I like my life the way it is now tyvm

I like that I can have fun and not answer to my mum anymore having to sneak around and hide naked boyfriends not my thing anymore

Mind you when the kids wander in it is funny trying to grab covers from under hubbys bum and cover bits that little girls should never see of their mum does make hubby wet himself!! fecker

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

OOPS! sorry Shona, mind you my daughter now babysits her younger brother for me and I return the favour by babysitting my gorgeous wee grandson... as for the older brother, he's gonna guide the youngest through his teens he reliably informs me... so it's not all bad!

over a year ago

Aww Laine where do I get a gran like you for mine my mother in law lives too far away to babysit for me.

Mind you last time she did the lovely youngest decided to empty the entire spray thingy of bathroom air freshener in one go the whole house stunk for weeks now they hide the thing as soon as they know she is on the way down

You know what they say about grandkids tho:

They are gods reward for not killing your own during puberty!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"You know what they say about grandkids tho:

They are gods reward for not killing your own during puberty!!

Shona

x x x "

PMSL!

I'll never know the joys of having kids, and I don't care!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

When i was 16 i found out my mother was preggers, and her face when i sat her down and said that i needed to ask her something, LOL

Unfortunately that little darling went to heaven,

BUT when she fell preggers again when she was 40 (me 20) she knew she had to tell me staright away, hehe

I was drinking all her wine for her (didnt even like wine at the time and now cant get enough of the stuff - all her fault) - so that no one would clock on what was happening.

Then she gave birth to my darling little sister, and when showing her around the pub they ran at the time, mum gotupset cos she heard people saying "ooooh look at the proud grandmother"!!!!!

They all thought it was ME that was the mum!!!

Its great having a sibling with that age gap - she keeps me young - and she has an extra "elder" to turn to.

Good luck with having a babe at 40 hun xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Bloody hell i do waffle on dont i.

Ignore all of last post bar last line xxxx

Good luck xxxx

over a year ago

anytime you need a sitter Shona, give me a shout... and I have two big dogs that help out if the kids are too lively lol

over a year ago

Jo cats and dogs are the same as kids a bit if you can deal with the toilet training it does get easier - or so people tell me but give me my cat anyday of the week and twice on sundays lol soo much easier to housetrain

Debs I have finished having mine I aint going to have anymore kids 2 girls are quite enough thank you

There is 5 years between my kids and omg you would think the 11 year old is going on 20 not 12 - she has more boyfriends than me mind you mine are allowed to stay overnight and hers aint and the youngest aint that far behind . . . lol I went to her first parents night to be told by the class teacher that I really needed to have a little word cos she was sitting during story time holding hands with a little boy in the class!! like mother like daughter

Shona

x x x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Jo cats and dogs are the same as kids a bit if you can deal with the toilet training it does get easier - or so people tell me but give me my cat anyday of the week and twice on sundays lol soo much easier to housetrain

Debs I have finished having mine I aint going to have anymore kids 2 girls are quite enough thank you

There is 5 years between my kids and omg you would think the 11 year old is going on 20 not 12 - she has more boyfriends than me mind you mine are allowed to stay overnight and hers aint and the youngest aint that far behind . . . lol I went to her first parents night to be told by the class teacher that I really needed to have a little word cos she was sitting during story time holding hands with a little boy in the class!! like mother like daughter

Shona

x x x "

yep - sounds like you have your hands full there missus!!

Thats when i can relenquish responsibility of my sister back to her mum, pmsl :D

over a year ago

And thats why I like babysitting I get to hand tham back eventually lol

Shona

x x x

Post new Message to Thread