Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why is fab loney if your a single man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can any one tell me why fab is not the place to be a lonely male ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Do you think its not the place to be then?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Because maybe nsa is not really what you are looking for???

over a year ago

I would think there are a number of men who don't find it lonely at all.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is what you make it... think negative, it will be

good luck.

over a year ago

I've been here over a year and don't seam to fit in everyone's click nit sure why cis I try just deleted if you say hi ? No face pic no chat but loads of others don't have them must be me ?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I've been here over a year and don't seam to fit in everyone's click nit sure why cis I try just deleted if you say hi ? No face pic no chat but loads of others don't have them must be me ?"

join in the banter, give off a positive vibe and you may feel a change...

over a year ago

I would say more frustrating at times rather than lonely. So many men to women ratio. Replies even it is a no thanks are better than just being deleted. I do okay till i send my pic out. I find it a little shambolic but its just how it is. We havent all got the same taste or we wouldnt use sites like these

over a year ago

OP you have no pictures a negative nature which is expressed in your profile. You want friendship over sex, can't travel can't accommodate and want email addresses. Sorry but just going on my initial impressions I would give you a miss.

over a year ago

"OP you have no pictures a negative nature which is expressed in your profile. You want friendship over sex, can't travel can't accommodate and want email addresses. Sorry but just going on my initial impressions I would give you a miss. "

Yeah cheer up!

over a year ago

I always thought there needs to be some sort of click before you rip off the clothes I am shy and looking for discreet fun pics must be given to people I could trust

over a year ago

Plenty of single gents succeed on FAB, the good ones always do.

I believe in natural selection.

over a year ago

Meaning I'm shit then

over a year ago

I think its important to be realistic with you expectations…..

The site offers many ways to connect with people. But its up to us as individuals to use those options to best effect….

Obviously the social dynamic that exists in chartrooms varies slightly from the cut and thrust banter that is found in forums,,,,

However I’m pretty sure lots of people who don’t reguarly those formats initially gauge whether or not to engage with other members based on the content of their profile…….

Perhaps it worth considering the lack of value gained by expounding negativity as an effective means of attracting the sort of social interaction you crave…..

But chin-up dude,,,, there’s a lot worse places to be lonely.....

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Try spell check, punctuation, a clear message of who you are and what you're into. I'm not trying to be harsh but your profile is just one long sentence, which is pretty hard to read.

over a year ago

Sooooooo negative in profile and everytime you post on this thread, a very unattractive trait.

over a year ago

@op

Once you develop the attitude that you're not always going to automatically get a shag regardless and that you are not the master of that particular destiny of yours then it might not seem such a lonely place. Chin up, half full glass and the truth is out there... etc etc lol

Wolf

over a year ago

To be blunt that is one of the worst profiles I have ever seen on here. There is nothing positive about it. It's so poorly written it ids hard to follow. It's negative, it's needy, you have no pictures, you can't accommodate, you can't travel, you need discretion which suggests cheating...

Seriously what makes you think anyone would reply to that? You get out what you put in...

over a year ago

"it is what you make it... think negative, it will be

good luck."

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

Really? Come on... I mean....

over a year ago

just attempted to read your profile!

Which to be honest I can't understand.

Im assuming english isnt your first language??

Would that explain why your also lonely, as you haven't been in the uk very long and dont know many people????

If this is the case, perhaps fab isnt the place for you, and you would feel more comfortable on a dating website, so you can make friends, or form relationships??

Well thats what i was getting from your profile??

over a year ago

"To be blunt that is one of the worst profiles I have ever seen on here. There is nothing positive about it. It's so poorly written it ids hard to follow. It's negative, it's needy, you have no pictures, you can't accommodate, you can't travel, you need discretion which suggests cheating...

Seriously what makes you think anyone would reply to that? You get out what you put in..."

Good job youre not as grumpy in real life...

Post new Message to Thread