Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My mate Tom!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've had it with him.

We've known eachother for years - ever since I bumped into him in Argos in 2003!

Have to admit - id seen him before and had actually fancied him for a while!

But recently things have been a little 'strained' between us. I think he's unreliable, not as good looking as he used to be and that he often forgets things and gives me bad advice.

He says I turn him on - and then ignore him. That I don't listen to him, heed his advice or update him - ever!

I used to think he was one of my most valuable friends and relied on him a lot for all sorts of things. Pointing out the best hotels, knowing where the nearest takeaway was, keeping me informed when I was running late and warning me when I was heading into trouble.

Now he thinks I'm just using him to find sex and get into mischief! He's probably right!!

But after ballsing things up for me twice this month I've made up my mind and come to a conclusion!

It's time for a new fucking sat nav!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I've had it with him.

We've known eachother for years - ever since I bumped into him in Argos in 2003!

Have to admit - id seen him before and had actually fancied him for a while!

But recently things have been a little 'strained' between us. I think he's unreliable, not as good looking as he used to be and that he often forgets things and gives me bad advice.

He says I turn him on - and then ignore him. That I don't listen to him, heed his advice or update him - ever!

I used to think he was one of my most valuable friends and relied on him a lot for all sorts of things. Pointing out the best hotels, knowing where the nearest takeaway was, keeping me informed when I was running late and warning me when I was heading into trouble.

Now he thinks I'm just using him to find sex and get into mischief! He's probably right!!

But after ballsing things up for me twice this month I've made up my mind and come to a conclusion!

It's time for a new fucking sat nav! "

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Mine has gone tits up too tom tom is buggered.

gonna pinch my sons now he got no car..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and as for my mate garmin navi 2001

no that doesnt work does it

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Sign of how sad my life is .

I never go anywhere I don't already know

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Actually I have a fairly new Tom, who is even telling me of traffic problems ahead and suggests alternative routes saving time (and frustration) - I dearly love him and for the first time ever... I follow a man's instructions to the T

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Actually I have a fairly new Tom, who is even telling me of traffic problems ahead and suggests alternative routes saving time (and frustration) - I dearly love him and for the first time ever... I follow a man's instructions to the T"

You be careful... I've met men like that. They lull you into a false sense of security and then before you know it they'll be telling you to turn right on a motorway. You won't be able to accept they mean you harm because you luv 'im, but it's a test to see how much trust you have in him. Then, before you know it, there'll be u-turns, one way streets and who knows what else.

over a year ago

"Actually I have a fairly new Tom, who is even telling me of traffic problems ahead and suggests alternative routes saving time (and frustration) - I dearly love him and for the first time ever... I follow a man's instructions to the T"

Just wait til he's older - if he's anything like mine he'll be advising you to give the back passage a try - even though mine knows that's no entry and a definate dead end as far as I'm concerned!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Oh he is going to have his work cut out soon...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Actually I have a fairly new Tom, who is even telling me of traffic problems ahead and suggests alternative routes saving time (and frustration) - I dearly love him and for the first time ever... I follow a man's instructions to the T

You be careful... I've met men like that. They lull you into a false sense of security and then before you know it they'll be telling you to turn right on a motorway. You won't be able to accept they mean you harm because you luv 'im, but it's a test to see how much trust you have in him. Then, before you know it, there'll be u-turns, one way streets and who knows what else."

lol - thanks for reminding me...I am sometimes simply too gullible

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Actually I have a fairly new Tom, who is even telling me of traffic problems ahead and suggests alternative routes saving time (and frustration) - I dearly love him and for the first time ever... I follow a man's instructions to the T

Just wait til he's older - if he's anything like mine he'll be advising you to give the back passage a try - even though mine knows that's no entry and a definate dead end as far as I'm concerned!!! "

Seems there are lots of warnigns about even Tom junior

over a year ago

this is the best thread ever! omg its amazing.. my sides were splitting. pure genius and totally hilarious lol

(im presuming my fiver will be in the post)

over a year ago

Nowt wrong with my ShagNav on my bike ... Mind it is powered by Google so does everything right first time.

In our trucks we have an allsinging and dancing 'PDA' and the navigator bit used to be TomTom (was OK) and then 'Co-Pilot'. Totally crap. Used to say I had reached my destination when I was in the middle lane of the M6 ffs...

We are now Googled ...deep joy!

over a year ago

pmsl funny stuff

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

have u tried turning it ova to the sexy bird voice .. shes hot and sexy even if she does fuk it up a few times !

over a year ago

"Sign of how sad my life is .

I never go anywhere I don't already know "

Me neither... Im a total slut...

over a year ago

"have u tried turning it ova to the sexy bird voice .. shes hot and sexy even if she does fuk it up a few times ! "

I used to switch the truck satnav to the american lady for my night man. Dead sexy voice but she assumed we drove on the right ....Made roundabouts fun

By *smWoman
over a year ago

saltash

OMG that means my tom is cheating on me.. I know its only a new relationship. we have only been together for a week, but I already trust him to save me from speed cameras with his little warning beep.. and flashing at me,

he does have a problem when on the ferry across the tamar though, asking me to turn right while i am still on the water.. but i forgave him because he has such a sexy voice and is so good when he demands I turn around at my earlest convenience

over a year ago

Upgrade to a Navman!!!!!! although me thinks something is wrong - its a womans voice .................. perhaps he's one of the BeeGees lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

haha, love this thread

over a year ago

"Upgrade to a Navman!!!!!! although me thinks something is wrong - its a womans voice .................. perhaps he's one of the BeeGees lol "

I quite fancy upgrading to a 'chavman'!!

Pre-programmed for every McDonald's in the country, car parks for donutting, avoiding speed bumps as it assumes your car is lowered by 3ft and when you stop at pedestrian crossings - will automatically wind the windows down, play 'scooter' at full volume and wolf whistle at the blonde walking in front of you whilst shouting "nice arse love!"

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

You all get a shagnav...it work better than Tom

over a year ago

"You all get a shagnav...it work better than Tom"

Still waiting for Fab to switch that one on!!

Think it's called 'who's near me?'

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"You all get a shagnav...it work better than Tom

Still waiting for Fab to switch that one on!!

Think it's called 'who's near me?' "

Bring that thread and let see all suggested names lol

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

OMG how blonde am i i so nearly fell for that didnt scroll down far enough chuckling my head off now

Post new Message to Thread