Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Random Question

Jump to newest

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

In a subsequent marriage / partnership where you may have young/ teen girls ..How

do mothers allow that child to behave infront of the new 'parent ? Ie how do you all dress in house or for bed , what rules apply ? do the preteen children share the bed in the middle ? on the side?

just curious about how careful the Mum is around a new man in their life .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I met mrs dlt, it was me who had to change my routine around her daughters,ie making sure doors were closed but they were sensible enough to alter their routine a bit as well,does that make any sense?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

when my mum met my stepdad i was 16 my sister was 13, he had never been married or had children. However, i think we where both at the age when we wanted privacy anyway, also i guess it depends on the child as well. I think by the age of about 6ish a child knows themselves what they think is appropriate or not, but if i didnt trust someone completely with my children then i wouldnt be married to them

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I quite agree, So do you then think it inapropriate for a 12 year old to be in bed with this situation in the middle.? on a regular basis..

just all blown up for a 'friend who is now accused of molestation etc.over a 4 year period.12/ 16 .. step daughter.. I think the mother was wrong to allow a girl in bed in the middle at any time.

my thinking is we all know hardons are involuntary at night. .I dont know if people are aware of a child slipping in to bed at night....our kids never shared the bed.

so is it then possible to roll over and think its the partner ? sensible answers are appreciated as im struggling to think he is all at fault here.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I quite agree, So do you then think it inapropriate for a 12 year old to be in bed with this situation in the middle.? on a regular basis..

just all blown up for a 'friend who is now accused of molestation etc.over a 4 year period.12/ 16 .. step daughter.. I think the mother was wrong to allow a girl in bed in the middle at any time.

my thinking is we all know hardons are involuntary at night. .I dont know if people are aware of a child slipping in to bed at night....our kids never shared the bed.

so is it then possible to roll over and think its the partner ? sensible answers are appreciated as im struggling to think he is all at fault here.

"

Personally i do think its wrong, they are hitting pubity if not already and even if it was her biological father i might be having a little word with her in general to cover up a bit as she was turning into a young lady. My son used to come and get in bed with me every night for a cuddle, then of his own accord when he was about ten, he used to bring his quilt in and he would lay on top of my quilt with his quilt over him and i would be under my quilt. That was a natural progression along with the bathroom door having to be locked ect, i would have thought that it was just a natural progression that they would stop doing the things they did when they where little. But that is my opinion as i was never in the situation

over a year ago

When my ex moved in with me and my daughters , things did change, it had been us 4 females for quite a while. The girls understood and respected that running round in underwear and such was no longer allowed. Coming into my bedroom for morning cuddles were changed to me going in theirs. It did take adjustment but it worked for us. They never did share my bed so this wasn't a problem.

over a year ago

"I quite agree, So do you then think it inapropriate for a 12 year old to be in bed with this situation in the middle.? on a regular basis..

"

Personally i think its inappropriate , i would never have put myself, daughters or my ex into that position. Understandable when you are asleep you are in a unconscious state.

Its a very difficult situation for all involved.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I think its wrong to have a son/daughter in bed with a new partner

I know a few ppl that have been raped by dads n new partners...... Its our duty to protect our children..... ALWAYS

As for doing things in the night involuntary.....

In 2005 I went to Benidorm with my gf brother we shared a double bed..... One night I turned over and put my arm around him thinking it was my gf we both woke with a shock n both slept on about six inches of our own sides of the bed lol

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

hehe that was funny. bet you even put pillow in the middle after that .!

over a year ago

I would hope who ever they were in front of they gave a little respect and consideration. Sadly some parents don't others have children who don't take any notice of parents which is a little sad.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"

God that's a difficult one!! If we say that in that occasion it's a all a misunderstanding dpesnt it open it up for a lot of real abusers toslip through the net?

Personally of I was the mum I would explain to my daughter that she cannot just come into my bed if someone was staying over and I would expect the guy not to sleep over again until this was sorted out. Then if she did come into the bed again I would I think it would be appropriate for with him to sleep somewhere else in the house or for me to return the child to her bed.

Not so sure on the couldbt tell a 12 year old apart from a grown woman.arguement either if I'm honest

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

**has been charged with sexual assault of a victim under 14, lewdness with a minor and sexual assault of a victim under 16. The arrest report indicates the victim was a relative ( step daughter)

as a 12 year old got into the bed..in the middle it states.. continues over 4 years. **

she:- sending naked photos to a person she was believed to have a crush on via internet which was infact the step father.

she didnt know this...she was paid up to 400$ for this

me :- why wait 4 years to tell your mother.?? are we talking innocent child or a girl manipulating her mothers husband. who probably said no to money demand so she told on him. .

I dont condone at all. but there is more to the story and girls are just not innocent these days.

thank you for you views..

Post new Message to Thread