Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hi everyone

Jump to newest

By *red and florence OP   Couple
over a year ago

whitstable

Silly question but what does the phone icon on some profiles mean?! Need to clear something up.. Assuming it means people use their mobiles to access fab..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Correct. Users are logged onto fabs via the mobile phone application

over a year ago

Yes indeedy! On my mobile at the moment as my lappy has died on me. XX

over a year ago

whitstable

Thankyou.. So if there is no phone icon does it mean they don't use the mobile to log in?! Iv seen the icon on accounts of people who are online and who logged out, for example 40 mins ago..x

over a year ago

If there is no phone icon they are using the desktop version you'd get on a computer

over a year ago

"Thankyou.. So if there is no phone icon does it mean they don't use the mobile to log in?! Iv seen the icon on accounts of people who are online and who logged out, for example 40 mins ago..x"

If the phone icon is there and they're currently not online, I believe it means that they used their phone the last time they logged on. Once they then log on with a pc/laptop etc, the icon should disappear.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Also if you see the medal icon that is a lighter grey (like mine) to the silver medal icon. This means platinum membership.

This is an invite only membership which allows you to look at other people's hidden photos and read their messages.

over a year ago

"Also if you see the medal icon that is a lighter grey (like mine) to the silver medal icon. This means platinum membership.

This is an invite only membership which allows you to look at other people's hidden photos and read their messages."

And if you see a little clockface in the upper left corner of the avatar... It means that Funky is in a different space / time continuum...

;-);-);-)

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

The gold medal gives you admin rights and personal email access. Also allows you access to their harddrive

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

welcome to the forums _red and florencexx

over a year ago

"

And if you see a little clockface in the upper left corner of the avatar... It means that Funky is in a different space / time continuum...

;-);-);-)"

I think you will find that information is incorrect, what you should have said is "if you see anything at all, then Funky is in a different space / time continuum"

over a year ago

whitstable

Thankyou diamond, it's flo who likes the forums xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

People can also use the main site to log in on their phone so they could well have used their phones but then used main site...in that case the mobile icon wouldnt show up......welcome flo xxx

Post new Message to Thread