Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

looks great at 47

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You say that like 47 is knocking on a bit Just kidding, there are some great looking women around between 40-60 in fact i was thinking the same thing about someone the other day but cant remember who now

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

She tried it on with me once, turned her down, I was matey with Hugh at the time, shame I don't bump into her now

over a year ago

i just ment she doesnt look her age, nothing agaist older people, beeing one myself

over a year ago

"She tried it on with me once, turned her down, I was matey with Hugh at the time, shame I don't bump into her now"

fool

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

whats wrong with a woman just simply looking good? whats a 47 supposed to look like?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"whats wrong with a woman just simply looking good? whats a 47 supposed to look like?"

It means shes maturing really well, some women look old and hagged by the time they are 45

over a year ago

"whats wrong with a woman just simply looking good? whats a 47 supposed to look like?

It means shes maturing really well, some women look old and hagged by the time they are 45"

thank you, someone got my point at last

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"whats wrong with a woman just simply looking good? whats a 47 supposed to look like?

It means shes maturing really well, some women look old and hagged by the time they are 45

thank you, someone got my point at last "

well it wasnt difficult to know what you ment, wish i could remember who i was thinking about the other day, its a swine when you cant remember

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

thank you, someone got my point at last "

no i got your point. just me being awkward i suppose. Like if her age was 40 but she looks as she does now would she still look good? of course she would.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"She tried it on with me once, turned her down, I was matey with Hugh at the time, shame I don't bump into her now

fool "

I was young and moralistic

Wouldn't hesitate now

Post new Message to Thread