Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sent loads no reply also attwch photos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I look at the profile of the person who mails first before replying. If the profile is blank or generic, it will get a polite no thank you from me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes very much so but it doesn’t deter me

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I don’t send messages so I’m never disheartened

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

It's all part of fab world unfortunately, something you have to come to terms with.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Yes very much so but it doesn’t deter me "

Good profile

over a year ago

"Yes very much so but it doesn’t deter me

Good profile "

Thank you kindly, I do try

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

So many times, but, just remember the rules cock is plentiful and it’s value is low

over a year ago

"So many times, but, just remember the rules cock is plentiful and it’s value is low "

This too

over a year ago

It's hard not to get disheartened but everyone faces rejection on here, we can't be everyone's cup of tea. Try not to take it personally OP and don't let someone else's preference dictate your self esteem

over a year ago

"I look at the profile of the person who mails first before replying. If the profile is blank or generic, it will get a polite no thank you from me."

I do too.

A pic of a penis and no wording is absolutely guaranteed no reply.

Don’t get disheartened op. I’m sure you’re making every effort to appeal

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Yeah, and then I spent a majority of my time not sending the first message but recently thought I would try again and well... Hello darkness my old friend

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

We always reply to people who read our profile.

That's about 95% who don't get a reply.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I used to, but after the first few hundred times you sort of get used to it.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"I look at the profile of the person who mails first before replying. If the profile is blank or generic, it will get a polite no thank you from me."

Likewise. Or if I can see if just says "Hey" etc. DELETE.

By *ojobinksMan
over a year ago

swindon

Same had hardly any replies but I guess it’s just one of those things ratio of men to women it’s gonna be like that

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Don't send messages, thus I get very few so can't be dis-heartened

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to on previous profiles but now I just let my personality show on the forums and gave up sending messages.

over a year ago

No-one likes to be rejected but I've sent quite a few msges over the years and tbh 99% no reply not even a no thank you :/ tried straight to the point msg and chit chat msg. but I carry on hoping lol

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I can count on one hand the amount of cold messages that I’ve sent.

I do send first messages but usually in response to threads or posts that people have made or in response to winks.

There are lots of ways to use the site and lots of ways to mitigate rejection.

If it’s bothering you OP, then think about what you’re doing and how you’re doing it. It’s a special kind of madness to keep repeating actions that aren’t working

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

This. Added with if the profile pictures focus is a penis... Or you attach penis pictures.

If there is no profile how am I expected to fan the flames of conversation?

If your message is a generic 'hi', 'how are you' 'your pics are hot' i don't even reply (because there is no insentive at all for me to want to... It's like talking to a brick wall)

over a year ago

Nah, I just message them back and tell them I never wanted to fuck them anyway, the ugly frigid slags.

(*no, no I don’t really .... )

over a year ago

I'm old and got a 5in cock . I'm not setting myself up for a fall. So I never bother to send.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Not really, I don't often send messages unless part of a thread and if I send one I usually just forget about it until I get a reply if I get one at all. I understand that my one is somewhere between hundreds or thousands of others so I don't take it personally

over a year ago

"Not really, I don't often send messages unless part of a thread and if I send one I usually just forget about it until I get a reply if I get one at all. I understand that my one is somewhere between hundreds or thousands of others so I don't take it personally "

Well I would reply to your message. Well if I ever got one that is!

over a year ago

I would become disheartened by it all if I was a man, so I just wouldn't do it. I would mumble away to myself on the forum. Much as I do now, as not a man.

over a year ago

I know exactly what you mean, I’m just a normal ish guy whatever that means but I’m seriously considering jacking it in due to the lack of a response. Like most people on here I select the people I want to talk to but 99 percent of the time you can see that the message is deleted without even checking out the profile. It is a bit soul destroying

over a year ago

Go to socials, events, spas and clubs.

Or yourself out there, ladies on here get 100's of messages a day, narrow the field get out there and meet people.

Most city / town socials will have 100 single guys saying they will attend, be one of the handful that actually attend.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

" I know exactly what you mean, I’m just a normal ish guy whatever that means but I’m seriously considering jacking it in due to the lack of a response. Like most people on here I select the people I want to talk to but 99 percent of the time you can see that the message is deleted without even checking out the profile. It is a bit soul destroying"

People may check out your profile in ninja mode, you wouldn't know.

over a year ago

That’s very polite of you to at least reply with a no

over a year ago

" I know exactly what you mean, I’m just a normal ish guy whatever that means but I’m seriously considering jacking it in due to the lack of a response. Like most people on here I select the people I want to talk to but 99 percent of the time you can see that the message is deleted without even checking out the profile. It is a bit soul destroying

People may check out your profile in ninja mode, you wouldn't know."

Ninja mode ??

over a year ago

Is that a thing or are you taking the

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Used to, so I just stopped sending the first message. Did a bit more work on my profile, tried uploading some decent pics and let them message me if they're interested

over a year ago

Yeah definitely

over a year ago

Used to at start but not now x

over a year ago

"Is that a thing or are you taking the "

You can turn off showing when looking at profiles

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Nah, it's all part for the course on here. Sometimes I'll get lucky and get a response to my messages and on very rare occasions I get to meet either a couple or a single woman.

I have most of my fun at clubs so any meet through Fab is just an added bonus (and a very pleasant surprise).

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

" I know exactly what you mean, I’m just a normal ish guy whatever that means but I’m seriously considering jacking it in due to the lack of a response. Like most people on here I select the people I want to talk to but 99 percent of the time you can see that the message is deleted without even checking out the profile. It is a bit soul destroying

People may check out your profile in ninja mode, you wouldn't know.

Ninja mode ??"

Stealth mode. We have it on all the time. No one knows that we have checked them out.

over a year ago

No point getting disheartened, it's up to them if they want to reply. Just be patient after all good things comes to those who wait.

By *andKBCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

I think I must be fussy.

I will reply if there's a spark 9 out of 10 dont get replies for this reason. If your message or profile tells me nothing about you and has hardly any pics I wont reply.

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Not at all I’ve a 95% reply rate although I don’t message that often

By *urvyBi-84Man
over a year ago

Lancs

I’d say I have a roughly 50% reply rate. I don’t send messages very often but I try to send something interesting and I’ve tried to make my profile more appealing. Even so, messages still get deleted without replying. I don’t let it get me down, it just means I’m not their type.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Don't care, I see this site as social and a place to share thoughts, ideas, jokes etc.

over a year ago

Nope. I see it as a favour that someone is showing me where to kit waste my time (if read).

If unread I assume they have too many messages. But that is also feedback about how much my message stands out ...

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"It's hard not to get disheartened but everyone faces rejection on here, we can't be everyone's cup of tea. Try not to take it personally OP and don't let someone else's preference dictate your self esteem "

I agree

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Don't care. I am here to share humour, chat and make friends. Anything else is a bonus. One thing to be aware of, with such sites as the "T" one, women swipe right on about 5% of men so good luck o/p!

Post new Message to Thread