Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Something to ponder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know how many animal lovers are out there but for this post its centering round dogs.

Now i use to work 5 days a wk for this breeder but i have grown weary of what i see. i have tried to bring the issues up but i get my concerns thrown back at my face.

One day we were bringing this dog from a paddock and as usual there is always one who likes to play around more than they should. But after some wasted efforts the owners daughter threw a rake (the one to pick up leaves) at one of her dogs. Now I was taken aback

Now i have called the scottish rspca but they deny ever doing that? Why?

I got myself arrested because i pestered them about it. And i said to the police who questioned me , look, they are going to have to arrest me, there are innocent ppl (by their standards) in prison doing time for what you do. Note that the kennels are indeed a mess at times and there are sick lame animals running in the house. 2 of which were so bad have only recently been put down.

help me please...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its simple they deny it because they can Grim xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I don't know how many animal lovers are out there but for this post its centering round dogs.

Now i use to work 5 days a wk for this breeder but i have grown weary of what i see. i have tried to bring the issues up but i get my concerns thrown back at my face.

One day we were bringing this dog from a paddock and as usual there is always one who likes to play around more than they should. But after some wasted efforts the owners daughter threw a rake (the one to pick up leaves) at one of her dogs. Now I was taken aback

I got myself arrested because i pestered them about it. And i said to the police who questioned me , look, they are going to have to arrest me, there are innocent ppl (by their standards) in prison doing time for what you do. Note that the kennels are indeed a mess at times and there are sick lame animals running in the house. 2 of which were so bad have only recently been put down.

help me please..."

I am naturally somebody whose glass is half full and who believes in the good of people - however, while cruelty towards children and vulnerable eldery people exist (and that is onlynaming two groups) ... what chance have animals got...I know it sounds a bit cynical and cruelty and abuse should not be ignored.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't know how many animal lovers are out there but for this post its centering round dogs.

help me please..."

Best way is video evidence. Some b/s their way with the fuzz and get away with murder.

Post new Message to Thread