By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They played well and deserved it.

The Pride of Merseyside me thinks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

fecks sake,, i had 2-1 on man united to win

thats me 10 points down on the league meh!

over a year ago

"fecks sake,, i had 2-1 on man united to win

thats me 10 points down on the league meh!"

Ha! As a red - that's just made it ever so slightly happier!! Lol

Mind you - you're still whooping my arse!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems you need to wear blue to win at the moment

Arsenal draw

Man U beaten

Liverpool humiliated

Come on the Chelsea

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Seems you need to wear blue to win at the moment

Arsenal draw

Man U beaten

Liverpool humiliated

Come on the Chelsea "

It's true life is good this week if you are a Baggie

over a year ago

thats me 10 points down on the league meh!

Ha! As a red - that's just made it ever so slightly happier!! Lol

Mind you - you're still whooping my arse! "

Im a City fan and i plan to have your cock near my mouth soon ish... so you best be nice to me,,, *chomp chomp*

dont gloat too much lol

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

Arsenal draw

Man U beaten

Liverpool humiliated

Come on the Chelsea

It's true life is good this week if you are a Baggie "

boing! boing!.

over a year ago

Devastated. Everton were by far the better team.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

arsenal fans i have seen are having a bit of a chuckle..... and the same two words keep coming up....

"no refunds!!!".......

over a year ago

"arsenal fans i have seen are having a bit of a chuckle..... and the same two words keep coming up....

"no refunds!!!"....... "

Thats not what you was saying on your tube!

over a year ago

"arsenal fans i have seen are having a bit of a chuckle..... and the same two words keep coming up....

"no refunds!!!"....... "

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

" "

+1

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

As an Evertonian it's not often these things happen I wonder when Fergie now tries to buy Fellaini as the tosser did with Rooney And more to the point where the F is Wishy

over a year ago

"As an Evertonian it's not often these things happen I wonder when Fergie now tries to buy Fellaini as the tosser did with Rooney And more to the point where the F is Wishy "

As a red I've liked Fellaini for some time, when playing on Fifa games I tend to go along and buy him anyway, lol

over a year ago

Alot of gobshites will be quiet at work today

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"Alot of gobshites will be quiet at work today "

How true!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

thats me 10 points down on the league meh!"

snap!!!

over a year ago

Arsenal draw

Man U beaten

Liverpool humiliated

Come on the Chelsea "

What a shambolic start to the season. I love it lol

Toon toon black and white army!

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

After yesterdays abuse at work revenge will be sweet congratulations to the side across stanley park

over a year ago

Mustn't gloat, mustn't gloat ...

over a year ago

Yea they played well

over a year ago

"Alot of gobshites will be quiet at work today "

Very true, I live in the Manchester suburb of Devon... loads of the feckers to wonderful up here at work today

over a year ago

"Alot of gobshites will be quiet at work today

Very true, I live in the Manchester suburb of Devon... loads of the feckers to wonderful up here at work today "

wind up, not wonderful up

over a year ago

I take it as a compliment that so many just wait for United to slip up as they know their own teams slip up so often they enjoy the opportunity to give some of it back.

It was a shit game, but for me the result of the match was decided just before kick off. Not when Fergie or Moyles made their team selections. Nope, not that.

It was when the fucking commentator said, "Man Utd have a great record away from home and against Everton they've won 8 of the last 12 encounters."

Commentator's Curse. Cunt. Why don't commentators keep their fookin mouths shut.

Still, at least that one is out of the way. Hate Everton only just slightly less than I hate Liverpool.

over a year ago

We're going to win the league! Haha.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"I take it as a compliment that so many just wait for United to slip up as they know their own teams slip up so often they enjoy the opportunity to give some of it back.

It was a shit game, but for me the result of the match was decided just before kick off. Not when Fergie or Moyles made their team selections. Nope, not that.

It was when the fucking commentator said, "Man Utd have a great record away from home and against Everton they've won 8 of the last 12 encounters."

Commentator's Curse. Cunt. Why don't commentators keep their fookin mouths shut.

Still, at least that one is out of the way. Hate Everton only just slightly less than I hate Liverpool. "

Well said Wishy, of course the OP's Blues only lost ten times last season, he's kept that quiet.

over a year ago

All those in London and and outer reaches of the UK will be well fed up. I see lots of city shirts been bought by the glory hunters this weekend.

over a year ago

"I take it as a compliment that so many just wait for United to slip up as they know their own teams slip up so often they enjoy the opportunity to give some of it back.

Still, at least that one is out of the way. Hate Everton only just slightly less than I hate Liverpool.

Well said Wishy, of course the OP's Blues only lost ten times last season, he's kept that quiet.

"

and still ended up with 2 pieces of silver

I like the way Man U play, always have, but really think Old Whisky Nose has had his day

over a year ago

"I like the way Man U play, always have, but really think Old Whisky Nose has had his day "

He's the most successful manager in the history of the game and has rebuilt that team time and again over the last 28 years. Sometimes he's got it right, sometimes he's got it wrong, but he instinctively knows how to fix a problem. United were missing four key defenders last night and it showed, as Carrick was no match for Fellaini and that was the decisive pairing off that determined the outcome of the game.

I think we'll see a different United the next time they play and van Persie's contributions will be key in taking the title back.

Time will tell, but don't write Fergie off just yet.

By *edbagioMan
over a year ago

ripon

good luck to everton best team on

the night;but its not a sprint

man utd will be in the mix

over a year ago

"Time will tell, but don't write Fergie off just yet."

I just think he is in danger of becoming like Cloughie, did not know when to quit and became a shadow of the great manager he is

I doubt van Persie will shine. Freakie year last year for him. I can imagine a lot of time on the doctors table for him this season. £220k a week sick pay will make him feel better though.

Personally I think you should drop Shrek back as an attacking midfielder and get a strong striker. 3rd place finish this year for United, and Old Whiskey Nose to to insist that Howard Webb refs all their games for the following season

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

Come on you baggies

over a year ago

"Time will tell, but don't write Fergie off just yet.

I just think he is in danger of becoming like Cloughie, did not know when to quit and became a shadow of the great manager he is

I doubt van Persie will shine. Freakie year last year for him. I can imagine a lot of time on the doctors table for him this season. £220k a week sick pay will make him feel better though.

Personally I think you should drop Shrek back as an attacking midfielder and get a strong striker. 3rd place finish this year for United, and Old Whiskey Nose to to insist that Howard Webb refs all their games for the following season "

That sounds more like wishful thinking from a fan of anyone other than United lol .. I mean that in a most humourous way of course.

over a year ago

Breaking News: Arsene Wenger has been arrested for stealing £24 million from an old aged pensioner.

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

I really do enjoy looking at Fergies face when his team has just got spanked especially from a team they think so little of they just have to turn up and they will collect their 3 points arrogant twat he is

over a year ago

Everton ain't a bad side. No self professed superstars but a squad of good honest pros

over a year ago

"I really do enjoy looking at Fergies face when his team has just got spanked especially from a team they think so little of they just have to turn up and they will collect their 3 points arrogant twat he is "

I don't think for a second anyone at Man U think that of Everton, they're a quality side and is surprising they don't finish better in the league.

over a year ago

"I really do enjoy looking at Fergies face when his team has just got spanked especially from a team they think so little of they just have to turn up and they will collect their 3 points arrogant twat he is "

You don't really know football - or Fergie - at all if you think he thinks that little of Everton, especially after they hauled themselves back to 4-4 last season which effectivelly gave the title to City.

over a year ago

"I really do enjoy looking at Fergies face when his team has just got spanked especially from a team they think so little of they just have to turn up and they will collect their 3 points arrogant twat he is

You don't really know football - or Fergie - at all if you think he thinks that little of Everton, especially after they hauled themselves back to 4-4 last season which effectivelly gave the title to City."

Two losses to City handed them the title.

By *ottsguy44Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Losing vidic for half the season lost the title me thinks...

over a year ago

"I really do enjoy looking at Fergies face when his team has just got spanked especially from a team they think so little of they just have to turn up and they will collect their 3 points arrogant twat he is

You don't really know football - or Fergie - at all if you think he thinks that little of Everton, especially after they hauled themselves back to 4-4 last season which effectivelly gave the title to City.

Two losses to City handed them the title."

Can't argue with that but we were 8pts clear with 6 games to go. Wigan took 3 of them, City took another 3, and then Everton took 2, and that took it down to goal difference of which theirs was greater.

over a year ago

I've never felt more like singing the blues, when Everton win and Liverpool lose! COYB!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

That's because the man is a winner, and hates losing, that's why he's been so successful.

over a year ago

That's because the man is a winner, and hates losing, that's why he's been so successful.

"

over a year ago

"

Or a sore looser blaming anyone but his own team selection. One mans winner is another's wanker.

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Still, at least that one is out of the way. Hate Everton only just slightly less than I hate Liverpool. "

Having been following the Hillsbourgh thread and opinions about Liverpool fans even after all the apologies It seems to make sense why you continually condem Liverpool no sorry I will take that back any merseyside football fan in the Hillsbourgh thread. Your hatred really is deeprooted.

Post new Message to Thread