Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being let down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am an verified single guy on here and it seems like its very hard to convince people that you are genuine just because you are a single guy.

I have been on here for 2 weeks now and has not had much luck. I have arranged 2 meets, one last week one tonight. Both with verified couples and both of them didnt turn up..

So why is it that single guys get such a hard time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am an verified single guy on here and it seems like its very hard to convince people that you are genuine just because you are a single guy.

I have been on here for 2 weeks now and has not had much luck. I have arranged 2 meets, one last week one tonight. Both with verified couples and both of them didnt turn up..

So why is it that single guys get such a hard time"

Because we're ten a penny, don't take things to heart! Keep posting in the forums and making friends, they're lots of lovely and friendly people here

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

2 weeks...?!? I think I'd shagged 90% of the female members by then.

Pull your socks up, mate. You're giving us single males a bad name!

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

ps - that last post may not be strictly true

over a year ago

I dont mean to moan, its just that single unverified guys are meant to be the ones who let people down but through my tiny experience its the opposite.

i guess thats just the way it goes

over a year ago

if i was free i would have met you for a drink

dont worry and chill x

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Yeah, mate... try not to get hung up on it.

Stick around the forums, maybe use the chat room if you can type a million words a minute, and try and get to a Social. All things that help you get recognised.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Third time lucky then mate

over a year ago

Thanks jacqs..

I'm still having a good time, i get to live out my fantasy of hearing those sexy words every day 'sorry your not my type' ... winning

over a year ago

"I am an verified single guy on here and it seems like its very hard to convince people that you are genuine just because you are a single guy.

nothing to do with being a single guy....its cause your a brummie

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'll give you my standard "2 week" response....

2 weeks!!! what kind of instant shag-a-thon were you expecting???

Time,patience,and common sense... hand on heart is 2 weeks "giving it time" or "showing patience"...

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am an verified single guy on here"

You're not verified.... You're photo verified.

And you've arranged 2 meets and been let down both times.... Perhaps you need to look at your selection criteria.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/12 21:40:11]

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fabio.... Quit trying to steal my "insta-shag" word by changing it a bit

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fabio.... Quit trying to steal my "insta-shag" word by changing it a bit

"

oi... i think you'll find "I" came up with "insta-shag".... its my gift to the world now...I've moved on!!!

over a year ago

"I dont mean to moan, its just that single unverified guys are meant to be the ones who let people down but through my tiny experience its the opposite.

i guess thats just the way it goes"

There are plenty of single guys posing as couples on here.... not saying the ones you arranged meets with were, but it's a possibility... sadly...

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

2 weeks and still no meet???? This site is horrible. We all met just after 2 hours of being here. How come the OP is the only not to get a meet after 2 longs weeks???? Scandal....

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Jacqs will cheer anyone's spirits up, so bottoms up to her and you - for better things to happen.

Over time, you get a better feel for who's most reliable etc. Also, with couples, there's potentially more to complicate things - 2 people's jobs, commitments, kids etc. We all have other lives, and sometimes they get in the damn way of our fabulous sex lives!

My advice is to only meet those where you're 100% sure that all is sound and reliable, tho there's no guarantee ever. Don't pressure yourself, or be pressured into something, just to achieve your a real meet either. Speak on the phone, to prospective partners, make a connection and ensure it's as right as it should be for you.

Otherwise, meet up with some of us, socially, so that you gain a good level of trust in the Fab good guys, and don't focus on past negatives.

Good luck!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Sort ya pics out, half a hairdo of a lady aint great..leads people to think stuff.....mention on your profile that you are chivalrous and mention more of your good points.....why should we meet you?

Get your arse to a social...great way to meet people socially and make aquaintances.

Good Luck xx

over a year ago

thanks for the advice. I wasnt gonna give up, i think this site is really good

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"thanks for the advice. I wasnt gonna give up, i think this site is really good"

Easy tiger: where do we send the advises bills????£50 it is....per post

Post new Message to Thread