Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

permanent pubic hair removal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks

I have been shaving down below foe the last 15 years now and have never had any problems but i would like something a bit more permanent.

There are several clinics round here that offer laser hair removal but how do you stop yourself from getting hard when you have someone messing down there?.Most of the staff are female as well so they would probably think i am after a shag,well maybe if its a hottie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Hi folks

I have been shaving down below foe the last 15 years now and have never had any problems but i would like something a bit more permanent.

There are several clinics round here that offer laser hair removal but how do you stop yourself from getting hard when you have someone messing down there?.Most of the staff are female as well so they would probably think i am after a shag,well maybe if its a hottie "

Two points : Anybody who works with people ina close, intimate space... doctors, nurses, beauticians, massage therapists etc are used to men having erections. Its natural and a good therapist will not have a problem with it.

The other point : Laser hair removal does not work in a couple of sessions and you may find it costs and takes a lot more than that.

Best of luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hi folks

There are several clinics round here that offer laser hair removal but how do you stop yourself from getting hard when you have someone messing down there?.Most of the staff are female as well so they would probably think i am after a shag,well maybe if its a hottie

Two points : Anybody who works with people ina close, intimate space... doctors, nurses, beauticians, massage therapists etc are used to men having erections. Its natural and a good therapist will not have a problem with it.

The other point : Laser hair removal does not work in a couple of sessions and you may find it costs and takes a lot more than that.

Best of luck "

Yeah they said up to 6 sessions before it gets more permanent.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go on amazon and read the 'veet for men' reviews!!

Who needs lasers!

Post new Message to Thread