Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Killing Kittens

Jump to newest

By *xscot OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

just been reading the reports about this upmarket "swinging club" al these top models and one beating up a female.

I am glad that we are all sensible people on here - or are we?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sensible?

Me?!

over a year ago

I nearly had a fight with a female down the Co-op..she pinched the last loaf of bread :-/

By *xscot OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

have not seen any reports of you beating up your partners and inflicting injuries requiring hospital treatment

over a year ago

Thats cus i got a good lawyer! Lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

At least we all accept that we're all simply human. And if someone doesn't appeal we still accept that they have as much right to be on the site as us.

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

lifes too short to resort to that kind of behaviour surely if you didnt get on with someone youd just walk away and not stoop to gutter level

over a year ago

Killing Kittens is one of the worst sites I've ever seen for trying to lure people in with fake photos and profiles. Sexual Elite my arse!

All the guys on there, as usual on these sites, seem to have uploaded genuine pics, whereas the women are all professionally shot and only have one or two pics each.

Sounds like they might just be trying to stir up some publicity for themselves with this story.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

KK is an organisation, rather runs upmarket events in different locations which they normally rent. They do not actually own a permanent club premises, at least not as far as we know.

By *xscot OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

I just think Fab attracts a better class - not ones that are trying to show off how rich they are

Post new Message to Thread