Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

men recieving anal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im a bisexual bloke in a relationship with a girl. She licks my ass and fingers it and i love it but now i want a fat cock in it while she watches. Anyone between 18-35 up to it??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I suggest you don't jump straight in with the "fat cock" as it'll hurt like fuck and put you off (if you can even get it in).

Over a period of weeks get the other half to loosen you up with fingers and small toys, gradually building up the size. And when you can take an average size toy then look for an average size guy.

Seriously, take it easy first time and you'll have alot more fun.

over a year ago

"Can I suggest you don't jump straight in with the "fat cock" as it'll hurt like fuck and put you off (if you can even get it in).

Over a period of weeks get the other half to loosen you up with fingers and small toys, gradually building up the size. And when you can take an average size toy then look for an average size guy.

"

What she said!

over a year ago

"Can I suggest you don't jump straight in with the "fat cock" as it'll hurt like fuck and put you off (if you can even get it in).

"

Yes I think you'd best be going down for a long stretch before jumping in at the deep end.

Wolf

over a year ago

i shall await the 'does anyone know how to stop anal bleeding ?' thread with great interest

By *inkyScot22Man
over a year ago

Anniesland

"

That or an *extremely* careful guy, buckets of lube and as big a butt plug as you can take inserted two hours before play and it still probably won't feel as good as the average sized guy with dildo prep...

Post new Message to Thread