Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Calella

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Off to Calella near Barcelona next week for a fortnight, looking forward to the nude beach. anyone else going around the same time, or have been there recently? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Stayed just outside barcelona last year, cant remember the name of the place, but we stayed there as it was easy access to the different places we wanted to go, you have to go to the mosaic park (keep for getting the guys name) also if your able to get there is the mountserrat monesestry set right up in the hills, think you need to go on a bus trip to get there unless your driving. I love barcelona and hope to go back some day. It was april when we went 24degrees and although we didnt go to have a beach holiday we did spend a bit of time on the beach, there was us and two more people on it.

Hope you have a fantastic time. Just watch out for the beggars in barcelona, once one stops you they will crowd you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Stayed just outside barcelona last year, cant remember the name of the place, but we stayed there as it was easy access to the different places we wanted to go, you have to go to the mosaic park (keep for getting the guys name) also if your able to get there is the mountserrat monesestry set right up in the hills, think you need to go on a bus trip to get there unless your driving. I love barcelona and hope to go back some day. It was april when we went 24degrees and although we didnt go to have a beach holiday we did spend a bit of time on the beach, there was us and two more people on it.

Hope you have a fantastic time. Just watch out for the beggars in barcelona, once one stops you they will crowd you"

Parc Guell is the mosaic park, designed be Gaudi and my fav place for a picnic

Post new Message to Thread