Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there life south of the M4?

Jump to newest

By *antsanddorset OP   Man
over a year ago

southampton

yes I know most of the country is north of the M4 but...it would seem to me that most of the forum posters come from north of birmingham, let along north of the M4... i'm sure fabs members are equally spread all over the land but just take a look at where the majority of the forum posts come from..

am I imagining it?..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure there is any correlation between site membership and forum posters. If you use the browse facility you will find hundreds of folk south of the M4 which is by far a truer reflection

over a year ago

southampton

"Not sure there is any correlation between site membership and forum posters. If you use the browse facility you will find hundreds of folk south of the M4 which is by far a truer reflection "

very true - just wondering if proportionally less of them tend to post though..

over a year ago

"Not sure there is any correlation between site membership and forum posters. If you use the browse facility you will find hundreds of folk south of the M4 which is by far a truer reflection

very true - just wondering if proportionally less of them tend to post though.. "

Some say the north has more than it's fair share of gobby feckers..............not that I necessarily subscribe to that opinion of course

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Not sure there is any correlation between site membership and forum posters. If you use the browse facility you will find hundreds of folk south of the M4 which is by far a truer reflection

Some say the north has more than it's fair share of gobby feckers..............not that I necessarily subscribe to that opinion of course "

in the case of the north/south divide - i would like to emphasize - i am a MIDlander!!! best of both worlds

over a year ago

Some say the north has more than it's fair share of gobby feckers..............not that I necessarily subscribe to that opinion of course

in the case of the north/south divide - i would like to emphasize - i am a MIDlander!!! best of both worlds "

But in this context you are north of the M4.........

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

I've said before we Scots punch well above our weight here. 10% of the population but I'm sure we post far more than that %age of mesages.

over a year ago

Nothing exists above the Watford gap, its all lies...

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Nothing exists above the Watford gap, its all lies... "

(((SLAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP)))

over a year ago

"Nothing exists above the Watford gap, its all lies...

(((SLAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP)))"

Ill take the slap and enjoy it..lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

in the case of the north/south divide - i would like to emphasize - i am a MIDlander!!! best of both worlds

But in this context you are north of the M4......... "

Ooh yes -THE M4, my mate lives "down" that way. Errrm, thats very South, so of course alot of people are going to be more North than that - in Proportion.....i would have thought so anyways.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Nothing exists above the Watford gap, its all lies...

(((SLAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP)))

Ill take the slap and enjoy it..lol"

I do give a good un,

Slap that is.!!!

Ya tart x

over a year ago

southampton

"I've said before we Scots punch well above our weight here. 10% of the population but I'm sure we post far more than that %age of mesages."

very true!

over a year ago

"I've said before we Scots punch well above our weight here. 10% of the population but I'm sure we post far more than that %age of mesages.

very true!"

i post occasionally u dont get any further south than 150yds off solent water ...i could fall off the bottom if im not careful !!

over a year ago

yup peeps down here just some dont meet lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/09 00:08:04]

over a year ago

Ahem, yes, as I live south of the M4!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Wheres the M4?

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Wheres the M4?"

its a yukky road that leads west outta london, horrid horrid - avoid at all costs - and defo dont go south of there, lol

over a year ago

"Wheres the M4?"

It's the modern day Hadrians Wall

over a year ago

Agreed that as a rule, the saturation of swingers around the midlands is very slim - there also seems to be a bizarre phenomenon that the best looking guys are all around here whereas the best looking women are all up north? Ironic?

My conclusion is this must be the reason why everyone is looking further afield!

over a year ago

"Agreed that as a rule, the saturation of swingers around the midlands is very slim - there also seems to be a bizarre phenomenon that the best looking guys are all around here whereas the best looking women are all up north? Ironic?

My conclusion is this must be the reason why everyone is looking further afield! "

No the women up north generally all have the best looking profile pics..........but there is absolutely no guarantee those pics are of them, and I do not jest

over a year ago

Everyone is just pics and words until you meet them...

over a year ago

"Agreed that as a rule, the saturation of swingers around the midlands is very slim - there also seems to be a bizarre phenomenon that the best looking guys are all around here whereas the best looking women are all up north? Ironic?

My conclusion is this must be the reason why everyone is looking further afield!

No the women up north generally all have the best looking profile pics..........but there is absolutely no guarantee those pics are of them, and I do not jest "

I am shocked and stunned.... and I shall take a closer look in future!

over a year ago

No the women up north generally all have the best looking profile pics..........but there is absolutely no guarantee those pics are of them, and I do not jest

I am shocked and stunned.... and I shall take a closer look in future!"

Please do - it seems to me that the REAL reason the romans built Hadrians wall wasn't that they were afraid of the Celtic warriors, more that they just couldn't bear to look at the ugly b@stards!

over a year ago

taking my ugly self back north and chucking a few more bricks on the wall now

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Please do - it seems to me that the REAL reason the romans built Hadrians wall wasn't that they were afraid of the Celtic warriors, more that they just couldn't bear to look at the ugly b@stards!"

very offensive, how to win friends and influence ppl ur bible ???????

over a year ago

" taking my ugly self back north and chucking a few more bricks on the wall now "

No no no the phenomenon only applies to the men, the women are luvverly...x

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

" taking my ugly self back north and chucking a few more bricks on the wall now "

Well some of us rather like you northern celtic femmes

over a year ago

Please do - it seems to me that the REAL reason the romans built Hadrians wall wasn't that they were afraid of the Celtic warriors, more that they just couldn't bear to look at the ugly b@stards!very offensive, how to win friends and influence ppl ur bible ???????"

Well I've got the influencing bit down, but the former is something that still eludes me - I think I'm gonna need more bile...

over a year ago

" taking my ugly self back north and chucking a few more bricks on the wall now

No no no the phenomenon only applies to the men, the women are luvverly...x"

ERRRRRR?????

Starting to think Big Bad might be right

over a year ago

See how easy it is to turn a thread completely on it's head and cause offence whilst doing it

over a year ago

Well some of us rather like you northern celtic femmes"

*peeks over the wall at _ig bad and waves*

(not coming out till the scary ppl go away)

over a year ago

Well some of us rather like you northern celtic femmes

*peeks over the wall at _ig bad and waves*

(not coming out till the scary ppl go away) "

Well I wouldn't hold your breath, I'm not at work tommorrow

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

can i join your beautiful self, as a fellow celt???

over a year ago

" taking my ugly self back north and chucking a few more bricks on the wall now can i join your beautiful self, as a fellow celt???"

I'll even give you a leg up over the wall!

over a year ago

" taking my ugly self back north and chucking a few more bricks on the wall now can i join your beautiful self, as a fellow celt???

I'll even give you a leg up over the wall! "

Leg over on the wall?????

I really gotta get my eyes tested

over a year ago

" taking my ugly self back north and chucking a few more bricks on the wall now can i join your beautiful self, as a fellow celt???

I really gotta get my eyes tested "

Plums it's not yer eyes that want testing it's yer dirty mind that does

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I'll even give you a leg up over the wall! "

il bring my wee ladder and some munchies

over a year ago

I'll even give you a leg up over the wall! il bring my wee ladder and some munchies "

A climbing apparatus made from frozen urine? I heard the highlanders were resourceful, but that really takes the biscuit!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

I'll even give you a leg up over the wall! il bring my wee ladder and some munchies "

Are we having a party up there then?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Plums it's not yer eyes that want testing it's yer dirty mind that does "

there are strange noises in here tonight......

over a year ago

I'll even give you a leg up over the wall! il bring my wee ladder and some munchies

A climbing apparatus made from frozen urine? I heard the highlanders were resourceful, but that really takes the biscuit!"

taking the biscuit beats taking the piss

over a year ago

Plums it's not yer eyes that want testing it's yer dirty mind that does there are strange noises in here tonight......"

Dont panic, its just the loose nuts N bolts rattling around in my mind

over a year ago

Plums it's not yer eyes that want testing it's yer dirty mind that does there are strange noises in here tonight......

Dont panic, its just the loose nuts N bolts rattling around in my mind "

I have spanner eyes... come see me!

over a year ago

Plums it's not yer eyes that want testing it's yer dirty mind that does there are strange noises in here tonight......

I have spanner eyes... come see me! "

Laine, U can tighten my nuts anytime U want

over a year ago

I'll even give you a leg up over the wall! il bring my wee ladder and some munchies

Are we having a party up there then? "

we celts are known for throwing a party or two.... all welcome

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Laine, U can tighten my nuts anytime U want "

*Climbs on wall, takes out cushion and sits back to watch the action*

over a year ago

Laine, U can tighten my nuts anytime U want "

over a year ago

Laine, U can tighten my nuts anytime U want

*Climbs on wall, takes out cushion and sits back to watch the action* "

Oi... no slackers.... you have to join in! (make it a double cushion)

Post new Message to Thread