Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Woman and CD/TV ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all!

I’m just curious if there’s many woman out there that look for CD/TVs ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oiraTvTV/TS
over a year ago

Derry

"Hey all!

"

David Attenborough did a documentary about ladies in cd/TVs but apparently they all died and are extinct

They used to have a pride outside Essex. Well thats what the legend says

Very hard to find like but better living in hope, than dieing in despair lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey all!

David Attenborough did a documentary about ladies in cd/TVs but apparently they all died and are extinct

They used to have a pride outside Essex. Well thats what the legend says

Very hard to find like but better living in hope, than dieing in despair lol "

I heard there's still a few that didn't go extinct. Could be an urban myth...

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes OP they do exist. Just do a search for females interested in crossdressing

XX

over a year ago

There are but as we have discovered they are few and far in between even on Fab.

Rarer still are TV/fem couples unfortunately.

V

over a year ago

Does seem like finding a needle in a haystack! X

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Yes we exist

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

If you actually meet women in the real world, you’ll probably have more luck. Everyone of my relationships with woman including my ex wife were quite content with my crossdressing. Some actively joined me going out and played intimately as well.

As TV’s there’s two sides to our selves, the man and the Tgirl, let them know the man first and if you’re compatible, the other side will generally will be understood and maybe they’ll even experiment further with you.

However this is my experience over several relationships, each had varying levels of involvement but crucially not one ended because of my crossdressing.

over a year ago

Women and tvscds.

Women like a platonic relationship.

Anything further and it's usually a no..

over a year ago

"Yes we exist "

Amen! Lol x

over a year ago

"If you actually meet women in the real world, you’ll probably have more luck. Everyone of my relationships with woman including my ex wife were quite content with my crossdressing. Some actively joined me going out and played intimately as well.

As TV’s there’s two sides to our selves, the man and the Tgirl, let them know the man first and if you’re compatible, the other side will generally will be understood and maybe they’ll even experiment further with you.

However this is my experience over several relationships, each had varying levels of involvement but crucially not one ended because of my crossdressing. "

I’ve had relationships in the past and they was aware of the crossdressing, one of my ex gfs was the one who taught me make up haha,

I just meant in the context of sexual nature, like a fb or one off, rather then a intimate relationship x

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

"If you actually meet women in the real world, you’ll probably have more luck. Everyone of my relationships with woman including my ex wife were quite content with my crossdressing. Some actively joined me going out and played intimately as well.

However this is my experience over several relationships, each had varying levels of involvement but crucially not one ended because of my crossdressing. "

I have to say you're lucky then, my marriage ended because of my dressing and my last LTR accepted it but didn't want to know.

Now I push my femme self first so it's obvious it's an important part of me, rather than a secret.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

However this is my experience over several relationships, each had varying levels of involvement but crucially not one ended because of my crossdressing.

I’ve had relationships in the past and they was aware of the crossdressing, one of my ex gfs was the one who taught me make up haha,

I just meant in the context of sexual nature, like a fb or one off, rather then a intimate relationship x"

On here I think you’d get more luck with couples or meeting in person, at clubs or socials.

I have seen young attractive Tgirls at bi nights in clubs being chatted up by women and couples, then off to a room they disappear

Good luck, you never know

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

As for the original question - yes they exist. However finding them remains a closely guarded secret

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I have to say you're lucky then, my marriage ended because of my dressing and my last LTR accepted it but didn't want to know.

Now I push my femme self first so it's obvious it's an important part of me, rather than a secret."

I think this is it, in some cases maybe most. A woman will put up with the crossdressing but not get involved.

However as I’ve been on the scene for a long time now I have met plenty of TV’s at TV events (non sexual in nature) say at Sparkle in which their Wife or Partner is with them.

So some of the myths of crossdressing have now been put to bed and its more acceptable in heterosexual relationships.

As I say my experience can be totally different to yours

By *anusexplorerTV/TS
over a year ago

London

There are definitely some single women on here who are interested in tgirls, quite a few in couples who are curious too but they may not realise until you meet them in a club or at a party

By *atandjayCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

We would love to meet one but has to be versatile/ top, hard cock and reasonable shape

By *i cd 4 funTV/TS
over a year ago

Any women or couples feel free to dm me lol xx

over a year ago

Barely any single women into trans on here OP. Couples on other hand are a dime a dozen

over a year ago

Fascinating

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

"Barely any single women into trans on here OP. Couples on other hand are a dime a dozen "

Should come out clubbing one night - I'm sure the single ladies would be all over you x

over a year ago

"Barely any single women into trans on here OP. Couples on other hand are a dime a dozen

Should come out clubbing one night - I'm sure the single ladies would be all over you x"

Would love to go out clubbing it’s something I’ve always wanted to do dressed, but I don’t have any tgirl friends and I ain’t going on my own lol x

over a year ago

"Barely any single women into trans on here OP. Couples on other hand are a dime a dozen "

Yeah I’ve had a few messages from couples, does seem to be a rarity for single woman to be interested x

Post new Message to Thread