Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swinging or cheating?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couples that play together with other couples is supposedly the purest form of swinging.

But what about the couples that play separately with single people? Assuming their partner knows then this is swinging, not cheating.

So... do you think it is cheating if one half of the couple has sex with another person and only tells their partner afterwards? Or should they tell their partner beforehand for it to be considered swinging?!

This is not an issue for us, we have our own rules and ideas. We are just interested to know what other people think.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think it very much depends on what each couples boundaries are, no two are exactly the same.....thats what makes swinging so diverse n fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surely it just depends on the rules that are in place within the relationship?

over a year ago

I think ideally if everything is above board then they should say beforehand if they are meeting someone to their OH unless it's pre-agreed that they don't have to. Down to the couple involved really.

over a year ago

As a single female I'd hate to be put in an awkward situation therefore I'd prefer to have confirmation from the OH that yes they know about it and agree with their playing alone with me. I've had some pretty scary reactions if that hasn't been the case.

over a year ago

Evryone has their own rules and personal boundaries.

I would say that if anything is secretive then it is a form of cheating.

So at parties when a married guy follows you into the kitchen when his wife is in another room and asks you if you meet alone, that is cheating, or wanting to cheat. Or one half of a couple messaging others and trying to swing alone is cheating. Or creating a single profile without the other partner being aware, that is cheating.

But if a couple discuss meeting others' beforehand and one of them has a meet on their own with the others' knowledge then that is swinging

over a year ago

"Couples that play together with other couples is supposedly the purest form of swinging.

But what about the couples that play separately with single people? Assuming their partner knows then this is swinging, not cheating.

So... do you think it is cheating if one half of the couple has sex with another person and only tells their partner afterwards? Or should they tell their partner beforehand for it to be considered swinging?!

This is not an issue for us, we have our own rules and ideas. We are just interested to know what other people think. "

The definition of cheating is different depending who you ask about it.

Some say any sort of sex other than with your partner is cheating.

Some say if you have sex without the other partner knowing is cheating.

And there are a whole host of variables in between.

Me I think its all for an individuals conscience and not really for me to pass judgement on others.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"But what about the couples that play separately with single people? Assuming their partner knows then this is swinging, not cheating"

I'm bi, my OH is Gay, therefore, he's not interested in female contact, I do, with his approval, have the option to meet single females purely for sex

Having been together for 23 years, if he doesn't trust me now, he never will

over a year ago

ok im not part of a swinging couple but my understanding is you surely have the ultimate trust and most loving relationship there could be. If there was any secrecy about it id be dubious and suspect that it could have possibly been more than just sex

If your open about sharing your partner sexually then there's be no issue with just saying what your wanting.. if its going behind your partners back for whatever reason its crossing a line and id not be happy.

over a year ago

"But what about the couples that play separately with single people? Assuming their partner knows then this is swinging, not cheating

I'm bi, my OH is Gay, therefore, he's not interested in female contact, I do, with his approval, have the option to meet single females purely for sex

Having been together for 23 years, if he doesn't trust me now, he never will "

yoohoooo ! Hello bogofs

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"yoohoooo ! Hello bogofs "

Hello Laine

Looking sexi as ever

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Couples that play together with other couples is supposedly the purest form of swinging.

This is not an issue for us, we have our own rules and ideas. We are just interested to know what other people think.

The definition of cheating is different depending who you ask about it.

Some say any sort of sex other than with your partner is cheating.

Some say if you have sex without the other partner knowing is cheating.

And there are a whole host of variables in between.

Me I think its all for an individuals conscience and not really for me to pass judgement on others.

"

Thanks everyone

over a year ago

just need a regular partner so I could answer this one

over a year ago

As far as I see it it's only couples that are really swingers anyway, singles are just sex tourists looking for a shag, where a couple are allowing others to share their partner.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"As far as I see it it's only couples that are really swingers anyway, singles are just sex tourists looking for a shag, where a couple are allowing others to share their partner."

Sex tourists eh? Should I send postcards?

over a year ago

"As far as I see it it's only couples that are really swingers anyway, singles are just sex tourists looking for a shag, where a couple are allowing others to share their partner."

how i see it too

over a year ago

As a single I am sharing my body.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i would never dream of having a social meet let alone to play with out telling hubby first !

firstly out of respect for him and our relationship and our bounderies . secondly for my safety as i meet guys on my own so wise he knows where im going ect . like wise i have no issue when hubby wants to play but if i was told after the event id have his balls for ear rings !

over a year ago

So 'swinging' couples looking for single men or women to 'swing' with, are looking for sex tourists ?

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Unless you have permission from your partner to have sex first and tell later then it is cheating...

over a year ago

"Surely it just depends on the rules that are in place within the relationship?

"

+1

over a year ago

"Unless you have permission from your partner to have sex first and tell later then it is cheating..."

For you but not necessarily for others.

over a year ago

Disagree.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

for someone to cheat,some kind of deception,or dishonesty would have to be involved.

so providing neither partner played outwith their own guidelines,i wouldnt see that as cheating.

as for most singles who swing,their preference for no strings sex,would likely be their credentials as swingers.

Post new Message to Thread