Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sexual meerkats

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and the OH have spent the day on Studland nudist beach. Everytime we looked over the windbreak there was a dozen men scattered around peering out of the dunes.... reminded us of meerkats.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ppaahhahahaaa...it thought it was rather quiet on here yesterday..thats where they all were! Lmao

over a year ago

"Ppaahhahahaaa...it thought it was rather quiet on here yesterday..thats where they all were! Lmao "

LOL quite possibly!

Meerkats on The beach. Pink nosed white eared elephants at the clubs!

over a year ago

"Me and the OH have spent the day on Studland nudist beach. Everytime we looked over the windbreak there was a dozen men scattered around peering out of the dunes.... reminded us of meerkats.

"

So did you 'compare' any??

You know if you ask one of them for a quote - you get a free cuddly toy - or possibly just a cuddle!!

over a year ago

"Ppaahhahahaaa...it thought it was rather quiet on here yesterday..thats where they all were! Lmao

LOL quite possibly!

Meerkats on The beach. Pink nosed white eared elephants at the clubs! "

hahaaa...ahh this had made me giggle this morning. soo funny yet soo true!

over a year ago

I used to spend a lot of time on Sandy Bay, a nudist beach in Cape town. Every Sunday during the December holidays we would get family groups in their sunday best-straight from church- on the beach for their annual perv. Staunch Afrikaaner bible bashing folk. Takes all sorts.

over a year ago

"Me and the OH have spent the day on Studland nudist beach. Everytime we looked over the windbreak there was a dozen men scattered around peering out of the dunes.... reminded us of meerkats.

So did you compare any"

yeah, they ranged from minuscule to tiny to slightly bigger than tiny. Still, meant they didn't need much sun block!

Post new Message to Thread