Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do blokes...?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do blokes ask a woman about what other meets she has had recently?

Is it...

jealousy that she's having more fun than him...

jealousy that she's having fun without him....

or are blokes just nosey?!

I've had blokes in the past ask if I've had any meets, which I've taken to be just them being nosey.

Now my fb has recently started asking and it's totally out of character for him as he's never been bothered before what I'm up to when he's not around. I'm thinking it's because he's not been having much luck getting meets lately and he wants me to be as unlucky as him.

I don't ask my fb or other blokes what meets they've had as it's none of my business. I also never give a direct answer when they ask me. I tend to change the subject or give an answer that doesn't tell them anything.

So why do (some) blokes ask a woman what she's been up to?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Conversation starter? Women ask this too, its not exclusive to guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Icebreaker?

over a year ago

It is not just the gents that do it, I do it too, as it provides me with an indication whether I am chatting to a newbie to the scene with little or no experience with women, or someone who knows his way round a woman's body without being told what to do.

over a year ago

"Conversation starter? Women ask this too, its not exclusive to guys "

It's been just blokes asking me which is why I said blokes. But yes, women ask too.

I wonder if it's the swinging version of chatting about the weather.

over a year ago

women ask me to x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Conversation starter? Women ask this too, its not exclusive to guys

It's been just blokes asking me which is why I said blokes. But yes, women ask too.

I wonder if it's the swinging version of chatting about the weather. "

I think you maybe right, tbh i really dont think the majority do it with any bad intention...just a lack of stuff to say, and they see it as having something in common from the get go?

over a year ago

"Conversation starter?

swinging version of chatting about the weather?

just a lack of stuff to say?

something in common from the get go?"

What about when you're leaving a meet? What are you supposed to say then? Thank you for having me/us?

over a year ago

"Conversation starter?

swinging version of chatting about the weather?

just a lack of stuff to say?

something in common from the get go?

What about when you're leaving a meet? What are you supposed to say then? Thank you for having me/us? "

Nice to meet you, bye? Works

over a year ago

"Why do blokes ask a woman about what other meets she has had recently?

Is it...

I've had blokes in the past ask if I've had any meets, which I've taken to be just them being nosey.

Now my fb has recently started asking and it's totally out of character for him as he's never been bothered before what I'm up to when he's not around. I'm thinking it's because he's not been having much luck getting meets lately and he wants me to be as unlucky as him.

I don't ask my fb or other blokes what meets they've had as it's none of my business. I also never give a direct answer when they ask me. I tend to change the subject or give an answer that doesn't tell them anything.

So why do (some) blokes ask a woman what she's been up to?! "

Idle curiosity, because we generally are idle lot of the time on here, its the ratio of things, guys click on lookin for a meet and can search, ask for days, women can get a meet in ohhh,, 2 minutes if choose to?

And he is a f buddy too, marvelous, best of both worlds nearly.

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

"It is not just the gents that do it, I do it too, as it provides me with an indication whether I am chatting to a newbie to the scene with little or no experience with women, or someone who knows his way round a woman's body without being told what to do.

"

Some men like being told what to do but surely no newbies are that bad as they don't have a clue about pleasing a woman

over a year ago

I'd say icebreaker for starters...but also gives them an idea of what you've got upto with previous meets, the chances to have a laugh about weirdos you've encountered and its always a bit of a turn on to talk about each others sex lives in detail in my opinion.

over a year ago

"It is not just the gents that do it, I do it too, as it provides me with an indication whether I am chatting to a newbie to the scene with little or no experience with women, or someone who knows his way round a woman's body without being told what to do.

"

I never got it taught at school, or read in a book, or bought the dvd, the "knowing your way round a womans body", but ever since we evolved from the stone age, men have been and are instinctive animalistic hole hunters and women are instictive sensual stroking creatures, ask any lesbian !

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

I never got it taught at school, or read in a book, or bought the dvd, the "knowing your way round a womans body", but ever since we evolved from the stone age, men have been and are instinctive animalistic hole hunters and women are instictive sensual stroking creatures, ask any lesbian !"

claptrap!

there are plenty of men who love to caress and there are lesbians who are hole plunderers .

over a year ago

" .... there are plenty of men who love to caress and there are lesbians who are hole plunderers .

"

There are also a few highly experienced lovers who are wise enough to listen... and maybe learn something new...;-);-)

over a year ago

I think there's a division here, if someone's asking who you've been with, then it's none of their business!

But say 2 ladies chatting at the slimming club, I don't think it would be odd for them to be talking about healthy eating and exercise. So 2 people meeting against a swinging background, it would seem normal that they chat about swinging, including previous meets.

Just my thoughts!!

over a year ago

"I think there's a division here, if someone's asking who you've been with, then it's none of their business!

But say 2 ladies chatting at the slimming club, I don't think it would be odd for them to be talking about healthy eating and exercise. So 2 people meeting against a swinging background, it would seem normal that they chat about swinging, including previous meets.

Just my thoughts!! "

Good point..... It is a shared interest after all. More interesting than chatting about footie or diets.

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"Why do blokes ask a woman about what other meets she has had recently?

Is it...

So why do (some) blokes ask a woman what she's been up to?! "

or they get off on how naughty you are being?

over a year ago

so they can check out who theyre following on from maybe

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"so they can check out who theyre following on from maybe "

It Is called spying on your compatitors to raise your game

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Now my fb has recently started asking and it's totally out of character for him as he's never been bothered before what I'm up to when he's not around. I'm thinking it's because he's not been having much luck getting meets lately and he wants me to be as unlucky as him. "

If your fb is asking, could it be that he is looking to share a permanent space in your undies drawer ?

Post new Message to Thread