Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

At what age

Jump to newest

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I've been having a very illuminating conversation with a very dear friend of mine today (now passed out and sleeping off bottle two...)

She is very attractive and wherever we go she is pursued by men in a sexual manner in spite of the fact that she has no interest in sex outside of a committed relationship. When the two of us are together men seem to assume that I (the plumper, less pretty one) am the one who is looking for a relationship and she is the one who would be likely to drag them off to her lair and shag them all over!

The irony of this considering the site we are on has possibly hit you

She has been telling me that this has been the case since she was about 13, feeling very much like a child and suddenly starting to get attention from boys, teachers, strangers in the street, people she worked with (Saturday job) and even her friends fathers (one of whom tried to shove his tongue down her throat when she was 16).

Me, I was a late bloomer. The boobs arrived early, but I had milk bottle bottom glasses, braces and acne - a bullies delight but not a sex object.

Boys didn't start to notice me till I was around 17 (braces gone, acne clearing up and contacts) which was around the time I started to notice them. My later childhood was therefore not tainted by unwanted sexual behaviour from others.

How early did you start to get attention and was it too early?

I'm not asking about your early behaviour, but about attentions paid towards you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edbagioMan
over a year ago

ripon

never had any attention paid to me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Come on OP, I have met you in person, and believe you are being a tad too harsh about yourself.

over a year ago

it's usually younger for women

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

All girls school, church and never allowed out. 32B by the time I was 10. Advances probably from about 15 from an older friend of a friend but served in pubs from the age of 14 as I looked older (they can try and lock you up but where there is a will there is a way). Not quite pure and chaste but definitely virginal until I was 17.

over a year ago

i had 36 dd at 12 and was not plump so i think similar to your friend early although not all was unwanted xxxx

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

I was far too shy and never had the balls to pursue anything that's probably why I'm trying to make up for what I missed out on now

over a year ago

I was in all-girl schools until I was 18, and was a swot.

However, I did lust after a boy when I was around 13 while I was at a sports event, in the guise of an "official photographer" for my class.

I still have a couple of sneaky pics of this boy in my possession somewhere.

At 17, at a school dance with boys from a neighbouring school, I did get invites to dance with one of the boys, and thought I might have been in luck.

It turned out to be nothing. Being told off by his school master for ringing him in the evening saw to that.

Oh happy days!

over a year ago

yes like your friend a young age i was being eyed up .. and asked out and had boobs and long legs , lol

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Come on OP, I have met you in person, and believe you are being a tad too harsh about yourself.

"

Yes I am pretty, I have great curves. But this friend is tall and blonde and leggy and stunning and so many men see her and it takes a while before they even register that I'm there too...

Which is fine, I get through life by being nice and apparently quiet and librarian like. Unless you're a real friend then you know the real me

over a year ago

Sheffield

"it's usually younger for women"

For her it was 13 and yet for me nothing really till I was 17...

over a year ago

"I was far too shy and never had the balls to pursue anything that's probably why I'm trying to make up for what I missed out on now "

You're in the right place then

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Come on OP, I have met you in person, and believe you are being a tad too harsh about yourself.

Yes I am pretty, I have great curves. But this friend is tall and blonde and leggy and stunning and so many men see her and it takes a while before they even register that I'm there too...

Which is fine, I get through life by being nice and apparently quiet and librarian like. Unless you're a real friend then you know the real me "

Surely everyone has a library fantasy waiting to be taken down from that top shelf?

over a year ago

Sheffield

"I was far too shy and never had the balls to pursue anything that's probably why I'm trying to make up for what I missed out on now "

But she has never wanted the attention - not even now!

But as a child she was confused by this shift in behaviour and simply wanted everyone (friend's dads included) to carry on behaving as they did before she had a growth spurt.

over a year ago

"it's usually younger for women

For her it was 13 and yet for me nothing really till I was 17..."

I was flirty at a young age maybe you was not. I was a bit of a wild one.

over a year ago

"I was far too shy and never had the balls to pursue anything that's probably why I'm trying to make up for what I missed out on now

But as a child she was confused by this shift in behaviour and simply wanted everyone (friend's dads included) to carry on behaving as they did before she had a growth spurt. "

think most women enjoy the attention though ?

over a year ago

I remember growing up a lot at 15 and suddenly got quite a bit of attention not only from girls my own age but I also from ladies in their 30's +! Hmm fond memories

over a year ago

male here,think I was late starter at picking up on it,was around 16 when started,flirting etc.

over a year ago

Sheffield

"I was far too shy and never had the balls to pursue anything that's probably why I'm trying to make up for what I missed out on now

But as a child she was confused by this shift in behaviour and simply wanted everyone (friend's dads included) to carry on behaving as they did before she had a growth spurt. think most women enjoy the attention though ?"

She hates it - she asked me today why men can't simply be friends with her!

over a year ago

Sheffield

But as a child she was confused by this shift in behaviour and simply wanted everyone (friend's dads included) to carry on behaving as they did before she had a growth spurt. think most women enjoy the attention though ?

She hates it - she asked me today why men can't simply be friends with her! "

And it's one thing for a grown woman to contend with but she was 13 and still wanting to be a child and not understanding why men would brush past her so closely and watch her when she was playing with friends in summer and wearing shorts...

over a year ago

I was pursued by girls at 12. Like I was 12! I still wanted to be a boy doing things what boys do like football and meeting mates! Not getting into relationships. So I was pretty shit at noticing signals. And then I got into a long term relationship at 15 and nothing ever happened during then or after. Mostly depends on your character really to whether people become more drawn to yourselves I reckon..

over a year ago

I got attention as soon as my boobs started to grow. It was mostly from men, adults that is, and it was much too early. I hated it. I still don't like having too much attention focused on me. I'm actually quite shy and it embarrassed me.

It's possible my excess weight is in part due to wanting less attention, and I have some sort of deep rooted subconscious need to keep the fat to protect myself. It would explain why I always sabotage my own weight loss efforts.

over a year ago

when i was about 13 i was very pretty then and big for my age so men thought i was older. i was quite shy and used to get embarased and get the giggles.

its nice to be liked, but the attention i got could make me feel uncomfortable.

also my sister was much older than me and i felt like my parents were treating me as if i was much older than i was.

over a year ago

Sheffield

"when i was about 13 i was very pretty then and big for my age so men thought i was older. i was quite shy and used to get embarased and get the giggles.

its nice to be liked, but the attention i got could make me feel uncomfortable.

also my sister was much older than me and i felt like my parents were treating me as if i was much older than i was."

I'm the youngest in my family so I was treated as not really grown up even when I had my own place! So it would make sense that that added to my staying quite young and innocent for a long time

over a year ago

My parents were very strict, and did not like any public display of affection of any sort.

I remember telling my mum about wearing very tight trousers to go to a party while I was at school, and was told off for being inappropriate and "loose"!

She will have a fit if she knows what I get up to in my spare time for certain!

Good job she lives in different continents to me!

over a year ago

I have had attention as long as I can remember back so I guess it would be mid teens. Its never a been a problem for me as I will happily speak my mind if I need to. I will say one thing though and that is I would rather have a little extra unwanted attention than none at all.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Attention boys (and older men) from about the age of 14 - not always welcome by my parents who were strict (Thankfully)

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I started to get attention when i reached 15....never did anything about it til i was 18 though

over a year ago

Sheffield

"I started to get attention when i reached 15....never did anything about it til i was 18 though "

Did that early attention make you feel confused? Creeped out? Uncomfortable? Or excited? Exhilarated? Did it arrive at the same time as you were noticing people too?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I started to get attention when i reached 15....never did anything about it til i was 18 though

Did that early attention make you feel confused? Creeped out? Uncomfortable? Or excited? Exhilarated? Did it arrive at the same time as you were noticing people too?"

I was a bit uncomfortable with it tbh ....and no i wasnt at all arsed, i did think "why?" as i was a tom boy...but had huge boobs compared to my peers, so thought that was it....i wasnt at all fussed with guys until i hit last part of 17th year....didnt take me long to catch up tbh......actually i was embarrassed with attention i got....

Post new Message to Thread