FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fans that went to Portugal for the Champions League needing to isolate...

Jump to newest

By *ooo wet tight horny OP   Woman
over a year ago

lancashire

So all those fans of Man' titty and Chelsea that went out to Portugal to watch the Champions League Final...some had tickets some didn't...a negative test was needed to get tickets..It seems that now some of those fans have tested positive for covid and are having to isolate...Hmmmm how many more have or will be testing positive too!! It just seems we are on a Covid roundabout!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I don't know what fucking asshole let them travel without a ticket.

What is the biggest disgrace is why the fuck was it allowed to go ahead in Portugal anyway.

Why not here in the UK.

Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

And the people who travelled without a ticket should definitely be held accountable also.

It's fubar.

over a year ago

lancashire

I don't know either, but defo' fans there with no ticket as Granada reports chatted to one guy who didn't have a ticket but was there hoping to get one and there will have been more I suspect. It should have been held at Wembley your right, don't know why it wasn't allowed to be held here At the time of the game Portugal was in Covid restrictions too!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

People always travel to big games without tickets

..thats why there are always touts there.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So all those fans of Man' titty and Chelsea that went out to Portugal to watch the Champions League Final...some had tickets some didn't...a negative test was needed to get tickets..It seems that now some of those fans have tested positive for covid and are having to isolate...Hmmmm how many more have or will be testing positive too!! It just seems we are on a Covid roundabout!! "

Nope… those who come back from Portugal after Tuesday at midnight will need to self quarantine and have the extra PCR tests, which they will need to pay for….

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Your all crackers, nobodys dying anymore so if this is going to be everyones attitude moving forward what is the point of getting a vaccine ffs?

over a year ago

lancashire

"Your all crackers, nobodys dying anymore so if this is going to be everyones attitude moving forward what is the point of getting a vaccine ffs?"

But people still are dying from Covid...2 in Scotland in the last 24 hours..if all the rest of the world where as quick as Britain in getting the vaccine injected in to every one then it would be a different story!!

over a year ago

lancashire

"So all those fans of Man' titty and Chelsea that went out to Portugal to watch the Champions League Final...some had tickets some didn't...a negative test was needed to get tickets..It seems that now some of those fans have tested positive for covid and are having to isolate...Hmmmm how many more have or will be testing positive too!! It just seems we are on a Covid roundabout!!

Nope… those who come back from Portugal after Tuesday at midnight will need to self quarantine and have the extra PCR tests, which they will need to pay for…."

No sorry it's as I said....

Football fans returning from the Champions League final in Portugal have been told to self-isolate after multiple flights reported passengers testing positive for coronavirus.

Posting on one fan forum, passengers reported as many as five flights organised by Manchester City for the match against Chelsea have been affected.

It follows reports that Portugal will be removed from the green travel list on Thursday.

The summer hotspot is set to be placed on the amber list following a meeting between Westminster the devolved governments and the Joint Biosecurity Centre according to the BBC.

Dom Farrell, a sports journalist for Stats Perform, travelled to Porto for work and received a notification from NHS Test and Trace four days after flying home, telling him he needed to self-isolate for seven days.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Your all crackers, nobodys dying anymore so if this is going to be everyones attitude moving forward what is the point of getting a vaccine ffs?"

People are still dying

Death is not the only bad outcome

Vaccination is incomplete

Vaccination is part of the solution

Hope this helps

over a year ago

lancashire

"Your all crackers, nobodys dying anymore so if this is going to be everyones attitude moving forward what is the point of getting a vaccine ffs?

People are still dying

Death is not the only bad outcome

Vaccination is incomplete

Vaccination is part of the solution

Hope this helps"

Well said...and so true!!

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

I look at it differently.. each to their own I guess

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"I look at it differently.. each to their own I guess "

Much ado about nothing as has been proven ...

Post new Message to Thread