Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What does she see in him

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having just read the news that Boris and Carrie have tied the knot, and having seen a photo of the happy couple together, I couldn't help but think, what does she see in him? I know looks aren't everything, but his cum face alone looming over her must surely give her the willies ...

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Money

Stature

Security

Women will be women

over a year ago

Powwwwwwer x

over a year ago

"Having just read the news that Boris and Carrie have tied the knot, and having seen a photo of the happy couple together, I couldn't help but think, what does she see in him? I know looks aren't everything, but his cum face alone looming over her must surely give her the willies ...

Thoughts?"

I’d stand no chance if that were the only parameter to go by in my case.

over a year ago

"Powwwwwwer x"

Well ... for now

over a year ago

"Money

Stature

Security

Women will be women

"

Intelligence

Wit

Humour

Nothing wrong with wanting security, in whatever form is required.

over a year ago

"... but his cum face alone looming over her must surely give her the willies ...

Thoughts?"

First proper laugh out loud laugh of the day - thanks for that funny xx

over a year ago

"... but his cum face alone looming over her must surely give her the willies ...

Thoughts?

First proper laugh out loud laugh of the day - thanks for that funny xx"

But maybe he’s a fabulous shag

over a year ago

Maybe he's nice to her, and maybe she likes his face. He's not my type, but that doesn't mean no one could find him attractive.

over a year ago

"Money

Stature

Security

Women will be women

Intelligence

Wit

Humour

Nothing wrong with wanting security, in whatever form is required."

Until better security is seen elsewhere in someone else I guess

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I think they look lovely and very happy together, it's such an adorable photo and makes me want to wear a floral crown on my wedding day. She might find him attractive, enjoy his wit and intelligence. It's not all about money.

By *irtyold manMan
over a year ago

barnsley

She sees money since hes robbing the country giving out covid money to his friends who are givingng him a cut

Look at what the house of comons investigation has found out.boris wil be a multimilionare scaming the tax payers money.its like offering a woman a milion to fuck him

over a year ago

"Maybe he's nice to her, and maybe she likes his face. He's not my type, but that doesn't mean no one could find him attractive."

Who ? I should really google this shit before I bother wasting people’s time

over a year ago

She might see more than the one dimensional media 'buffoon' representation of him.

over a year ago

"Having just read the news that Boris and Carrie have tied the knot, and having seen a photo of the happy couple together, I couldn't help but think, what does she see in him? I know looks aren't everything, but his cum face alone looming over her must surely give her the willies ...

Thoughts?"

You do realise he’s the pm ?!

over a year ago

"She might see more than the one dimensional media 'buffoon' representation of him."

Ok I’m up to speed she must be hot

over a year ago

Guess the same could be said for us all.. someone out there for everyone

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not my thing but to each their own

over a year ago

Thoughts?

But maybe he’s a fabulous shag "

He may very well be ... can’t imagine him whispering sweet nothings like but possible

over a year ago

Thoughts?

You do realise he’s the pm ?! "

Op is going to end up bumped off by the SAS

over a year ago

Thoughts?

I’d stand no chance if that were the only parameter to go by in my case. "

I have to ask, is this with particular reference to cum faces?

over a year ago

Thoughts?

He may very well be ... can’t imagine him whispering sweet nothings like but possible "

Spitting and slobbering maybe !

Whispering is the stretch here ? But yeah maybe

over a year ago

"Maybe he's nice to her, and maybe she likes his face. He's not my type, but that doesn't mean no one could find him attractive."

By *orna28Woman
over a year ago

Southwest

Perhaps he has hidden talents that only Boris can satisfy

Nahhhh good luck to them, opposites attract an all that

You never know we may see them on here one day, I'd be up for a meet with them just to see what sort of cum face he does have

over a year ago

From my own life experience women can get hit in late 20’s or early 30’s by baby cravings. Your hormones make you obsessed with having a baby, finding a suitable man who can offer stability and a nest.

Perhaps that’s what happened. Good luck to them - perhaps his Covid scare has moderated how he behaved in the past. But recent hushed up love trusts that he is alleged to have engaged in suggest not. Perhaps she is happy to accept he is poly if she is no 1.

over a year ago

"Powwwwwwer x"

Can I just quickly add ... a powerful man could be skint - I’d not meant anything about money ... but a man who gets to a position like that can be devastatingly attractive even if not traditionally handsome x

over a year ago

"From my own life experience women can get hit in late 20’s or early 30’s by baby cravings. Your hormones make you obsessed with having a baby, finding a suitable man who can offer stability and a nest.

Perhaps that’s what happened. Good luck to them - perhaps his Covid scare has moderated how he behaved in the past. But recent hushed up love trusts that he is alleged to have engaged in suggest not. Perhaps she is happy to accept he is poly if she is no 1."

Now that would be really interesting - the first leader of a nation in a poly relationship.

over a year ago

Thoughts?

He may very well be ... can’t imagine him whispering sweet nothings like but possible

Spitting and slobbering maybe !

Whispering is the stretch here ? But yeah maybe "

I don’t think he’s capable of whispering ... he has a very booming voice

Reading other things about him through this thread make me think he might beeee on here already lol. The PM is poly? Blimey. Go onnn MrJ

over a year ago

"From my own life experience women can get hit in late 20’s or early 30’s by baby cravings. Your hormones make you obsessed with having a baby, finding a suitable man who can offer stability and a nest.

Perhaps that’s what happened. Good luck to them - perhaps his Covid scare has moderated how he behaved in the past. But recent hushed up love trusts that he is alleged to have engaged in suggest not. Perhaps she is happy to accept he is poly if she is no 1.

Now that would be really interesting - the first leader of a nation in a poly relationship. "

You think so - ha ha. I think many of them have been at it and I’m sure their wives must have some idea they are playing away. Not strictly Poly if not consented to but with his track record she must have been aware. John Major had a long affair with Edwina Curry when he was pm. Harold Wilson had a lifelong relationship with his private Secretary that his wife must have been aware of. I am sure most of them have had secret lives which in the past were easy to keep concealed.

over a year ago

Attraction is a strange thing

It comes and it goes

And sometimes it's there for all the wrong reasons

Sometimes it's there for the right ones

That's life

And yes

Then we die

over a year ago

Take a step back ? Why we talking about him and this subject?

Especially about him actually

over a year ago

"Take a step back ? Why we talking about him and this subject?

"

Borden I'm guessing

over a year ago

Borden I'm guessing

"

Bordem

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Thoughts?"

That’s what light switches were invented for

over a year ago

"Attraction is a strange thing

It comes and it goes

And sometimes it's there for all the wrong reasons

Sometimes it's there for the right ones

That's life

And yes

Then we die "

My concern (if it really is that) is that when he stops being PM, the relationship may not go the distance. I genuinely hope not, but let's see. It'll only be a matter of time...

over a year ago

"

Are you worried we're going a little off-topic and not sticking to the original question?

over a year ago

Thoughts?

That’s what light switches were invented for "

Needs a clapper for extra convenience!!

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Borden I'm guessing

Bordem "

Boredom you mean?

over a year ago

Are you worried we're going a little off-topic and not sticking to the original question? "

Worried ? Na mate I’m good

It’s your thread OP

But your original question has kinda gone left and the comments I read I’m Just surprised this is a talking point to be honest ?

over a year ago

Now that would be really interesting - the first leader of a nation in a poly relationship.

You think so - ha ha. I think many of them have been at it and I’m sure their wives must have some idea they are playing away. Not strictly Poly if not consented to but with his track record she must have been aware. John Major had a long affair with Edwina Curry when he was pm. Harold Wilson had a lifelong relationship with his private Secretary that his wife must have been aware of. I am sure most of them have had secret lives which in the past were easy to keep concealed."

They could all be in open relationships. Public figures will lie about it being an 'affair' as I think most of the public won't understand poly.

I think it's brilliant that they've got married in secret and quietly. It's romantic.

By *lessedXXXWoman
over a year ago

“I never meet”

If he is ever after wife number 4 I’ll be jostling to be front of the queue

I think it’s easier to understand what she sees in him rather than the other way around

over a year ago

Are you worried we're going a little off-topic and not sticking to the original question?

It’s your thread OP

But your original question has kinda gone left and the comments I read I’m Just surprised this is a talking point to be honest ? "

Haha. You'd me amazed what subjects are talking points on here

over a year ago

They say love is blind

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

I genuinely try not to judge other people's relationships.

Isn't it enough that they obviously love each other and can look past the physical traits that others seem to find lacking enough to comment on?

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Whilst he's not "traditionally" tall, dark and handsome, his intelligence, wit and charisma are certainly attractive to me...I'd love to meet him.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Intelligent

Powerful

Money

GSOH

Likes sex

over a year ago

It’s your thread OP

But your original question has kinda gone left and the comments I read I’m Just surprised this is a talking point to be honest ?

Haha. You'd me amazed what subjects are talking points on here "

OP I’ve found myself in the midst of many bat shit crazy conversations !

But this for example didn’t start out that way !

They tend to just take a life of there own and the topic of the thread is far forgotten 3 comments in !

You still whipped out a funny thread mate

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Thoughts?"

1) happy for her……

2) how does a twice divorced man manage to wangle it to get married in a Catholic Church? I was always taught that was as “no no!” As you can get……

over a year ago

To quote dark helmet from space balls. ‘You crave money and power and I have both’

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Thoughts?

Needs a clapper for extra convenience!! "

No!!! Can imagine him to have saggy balls& the slapping night turn the light back on!!!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Big dick confidence

over a year ago

Money

Power

Big dick lol I could be wrong though

over a year ago

I hope they have a long and beautiful marriage. Politics aside he seems like a loving and attentive man. I think she likes his collection of ties

over a year ago

Thoughts?

No!!! Can imagine him to have saggy balls& the slapping night turn the light back on!!!"

That's really made me laugh and cringe at the same time

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Thoughts?

No!!! Can imagine him to have saggy balls& the slapping night turn the light back on!!!

That's really made me laugh and cringe at the same time "

I often have that affect on women

over a year ago

"Money

Power

Big dick lol I could be wrong though "

Big dick ? ffs !

a women could have the most amazing body and the power of Margot Thatcher ( back in the day ) but she still has the face of an uglier version of Dot Cotton ! Big tits ain’t gonna swing my opinion ether !

Does a big cock really make a dude that much more attractive

By *ackdaw52Man
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Does the fact that women are attracted to him make him more attractive to women?

He'll be ousted eventually, then we'll know for sure whether it was just his money/influence.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I wish them a long and happy marriage. I'd like to congratulate them on their commitment to each other and to their son Wilfred.

over a year ago

"Does the fact that women are attracted to him make him more attractive to women?

He'll be ousted eventually, then we'll know for sure whether it was just his money/influence. "

Mate he was swinging out of cranes 4 years ago !

You have a solid point but it’s not his looks or charm ! Or lack of I should say

over a year ago

He is charismatic, has power and money.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Same reason Melania married trump

over a year ago

"He is charismatic, has power and money. "

Charismatic? Really ??? Wouldn’t class him as that !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"He is charismatic, has power and money.

"

He is highly charismatic.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Thoughts?

1) happy for her……

2) how does a twice divorced man manage to wangle it to get married in a Catholic Church? I was always taught that was as “no no!” As you can get……"

His previous marriages aren’t recognised by the Catholic Church as they weren’t held in Catholic Churches.

over a year ago

"

Genuinely don’t see it ! Charisma

Aside can’t fault the job he’s doing I’m surprised

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Aside can’t fault the job he’s doing I’m surprised "

Name me a man that you do find charismatic ?

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think this post is rude. You don't know what he's like in private

R

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I think this post is rude. You don't know what he's like in private

R"

I think it's assumptive and ignorant too.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Thoughts?"

Yeah leave them be

over a year ago

Name me a man that you do find charismatic ? "

Killian Murphy!

Collin Farrell

Coner Mc Gregor ( was )

Look I’m not knocking the man the opposite actually

I just don’t see that in him!

What’s the issue ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Killian Murphy!

Collin Farrell

Coner Mc Gregor ( was )

What’s the issue ?

"

Stop tilting at windmills......

I wanted to see who you found charismatic. There was no agenda.

over a year ago

Reminds of the chat show Mrs Merton and she had Debbie McGee on and she asked about her recent marriage to the magician Paul Daniels..”what exactly do see in the multi-millionaire”?

over a year ago

Killian Murphy!

Collin Farrell

Coner Mc Gregor ( was )

What’s the issue ?

"

Sorry what about windmills? I’m not been sarcastic it sounds like a good saying I never heard ?

Anyway I apologize

words and comments tend to get misconstrued here a lot !

I obviously took it up wrong I wasn’t intentionally been rude !

Oh and I forget to mention me in them

Names my bad

over a year ago

Thoughts?

First proper laugh out loud laugh of the day - thanks for that funny xx"

Same here, actually snorted out loud over that lol. Even though you've put an image in my head I never thought I'd envisage!

over a year ago

I can't help but think that even though I'm not attracted to him in the slightest, he does look naughty and has a mischievous look in his eye all the time!

By *ilf and couples hunterMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Money and thats about it ..cause theres no looks there at all she must love the narsissism as well ...

over a year ago

When Sarah Brightman was once asked “so what was the attraction to Andrew Lloyd-Webber? He’s not exactly the best looking boy in the playground”

She replied, with smile “No, but he’s one of the biggest”

Maybe that BoJo’s attribute

over a year ago

"When Sarah Brightman was once asked “so what was the attraction to Andrew Lloyd-Webber? He’s not exactly the best looking boy in the playground”

She replied, with smile “No, but he’s one of the biggest”

Maybe that BoJo’s attribute "

Ew donnnn’t ... I don’t want to think about the PM’s willy

I can picture Sarah Brightman saying that though lol ... all fluttery eyelashes etc ... actually I can just picture SB anyway, she has an utterly amazing voice

over a year ago

Thoughts?

Same here, actually snorted out loud over that lol. Even though you've put an image in my head I never thought I'd envisage!"

Another snort-laugher! Excellent ... I’m terrible, especially if reading things on here ... have been known to make someone jump out of their skin on the train

over a year ago

Thoughts?

I’d stand no chance if that were the only parameter to go by in my case.

I have to ask, is this with particular reference to cum faces? "

Oh my goodness, I don’t even want to go there! I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Killian Murphy!

Collin Farrell

Coner Mc Gregor ( was )

What’s the issue ?

Sorry what about windmills? I’m not been sarcastic it sounds like a good saying I never heard ?

Anyway I apologize

words and comments tend to get misconstrued here a lot !

I obviously took it up wrong I wasn’t intentionally been rude !

Oh and I forget to mention me in them

Names my bad "

I've met you before. A very sensitive soul i'd say.

Tilting at windmills is a quote from Don Quixote .... it means you are fighting with imaginary enemies...

I asked because I knew it would reveal who and what you do view as charismatic.

Given the 3 you chose ( only one of which I agree with ) it's simple to see why you wouldn't find Boris to be charismatic.

That's all. No issue. No agenda. No axe.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"She might see more than the one dimensional media 'buffoon' representation of him."

Yes absolutely nothing to do with him that

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

Thoughts?"

he's an Eton boy, she will have a cushy life,

Its written into the code somewhere since 1440,

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I cannot stand BJ for his lack of integrity, dishonesty, smugness, politics... you name it and it is probably yet another reason to dislike him.

That said, I do not wish ill on him or a member of his family. When he was taken ill with Covid, I genuinely wished him well - he is a fellow human being.

Post new Message to Thread