Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bbq

Jump to newest

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Just had a bit of friendly banter with the boss and she reckons she is queen of the bbq ibeg to differ where's your vote him or her and what's your crowd pleaser on the bbq

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I've never experienced any of yours or hers bbq so how can I tell?

I do enjoy a good bbq though from your basic sausage and burgers to steak, fish, offal, veg, fruit mmmmmmm

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"I've never experienced any of yours or hers bbq so how can I tell?

I do enjoy a good bbq though from your basic sausage and burgers to steak, fish, offal, veg, fruit mmmmmmm"

love offal myself but I am in the minority I my household xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just had a bit of friendly banter with the boss and she reckons she is queen of the bbq ibeg to differ where's your vote him or her and what's your crowd pleaser on the bbq"

Mine

Ribs

Cornbread

Steakhouse baked beans with bacon onion and jalapenos.

His

Smoked brisket

Potatoes with peppers onions.

Redbeans and rice

Honey biscuits.

It's all about the competition lol.

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Just had a bit of friendly banter with the boss and she reckons she is queen of the bbq ibeg to differ where's your vote him or her and what's your crowd pleaser on the bbq

Mine

Ribs

Cornbread

His

Smoked brisket

Redbeans and rice

Honey biscuits.

It's all about the competition lol."

might be biast mr for me does that make me a bad person x

over a year ago

Do you have a smoker BBQ or coal or gas?

over a year ago

"Do you have a smoker BBQ or coal or gas? "

Both

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

coal my friend all about timing getting them coals just right

over a year ago

"Just had a bit of friendly banter with the boss and she reckons she is queen of the bbq ibeg to differ where's your vote him or her and what's your crowd pleaser on the bbq

Mine

Ribs

Cornbread

His

Smoked brisket

Redbeans and rice

Honey biscuits.

It's all about the competition lol.might be biast mr for me does that make me a bad person x"

No we all have our go to bbq impressive meal

over a year ago

"Do you have a smoker BBQ or coal or gas? coal my friend all about timing getting them coals just right "

And the wood chips. Mesquite and apple wood.

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Do you have a smoker BBQ or coal or gas? coal my friend all about timing getting them coals just right

And the wood chips. Mesquite and apple wood."

wow serious bbqer I tip my hat to you x

over a year ago

"Do you have a smoker BBQ or coal or gas?

Both "

Both? Smoker is one coal is two and gas is three

over a year ago

"Do you have a smoker BBQ or coal or gas? coal my friend all about timing getting them coals just right "

You should try a smoker BBQ low and slow, I cooked a beef brisket on mine and it was a 12 hour cook but the beef was soooooo good full of juices and melted in your mouth

I’m cooking a pork loin tomorrow should be a 4 hour cook

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Do you have a smoker BBQ or coal or gas? coal my friend all about timing getting them coals just right

You should try a smoker BBQ low and slow, I cooked a beef brisket on mine and it was a 12 hour cook but the beef was soooooo good full of juices and melted in your mouth

I’m cooking a pork loin tomorrow should be a 4 hour cook "

wow the brisket sounds good 12 hours did you have other things to do duringbthe 12 hours lol

over a year ago

I have a pitboss pellet smoker and it’s amazing, I have an offset smoker to which is good but hard work to keep the temperature right but you do get an amazing smoked flavour with cherrywood or apple wood

Jack Daniels do some wicked rubs

over a year ago

I’m cooking a pork loin tomorrow should be a 4 hour cook "

Always low and slow. It's the best.

By *usman 199 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"I have a pitboss pellet smoker and it’s amazing, I have an offset smoker to which is good but hard work to keep the temperature right but you do get an amazing smoked flavour with cherrywood or apple wood

Jack Daniels do some wicked rubs "

you win masterchef so far

over a year ago

I’m cooking a pork loin tomorrow should be a 4 hour cook wow the brisket sounds good 12 hours did you have other things to do duringbthe 12 hours lol "

Was up at 4am to get it started on the smoker but I did prep it the night before,

I cooked some jerk chicken on the coal BBQ and some hot wings to and burgers to

With grilled watermelon coated with honey and sea salt

over a year ago

I do love a BBQ there are some amazing things to cook on them

Smoked salmon is good and it quick to smoke really

Rids are amazing to but can take upto 8 hours but you have to prep them or can become Tough

over a year ago

Don't do bbq to much hassle and too many tom kerrages just easier to order no arguments and no food poisoning

over a year ago

Always low and slow. It's the best."

My ribs I use Mrs. Renfros ghost pepper bbq sauce. It's hot and spicy but the opposite with the cornbread and sweet spicy beans balance the flavor experience. Smash of different flavors.

over a year ago

My ribs I use Mrs. Renfros ghost pepper bbq sauce. It's hot and spicy but the opposite with the cornbread and sweet spicy beans balance the flavor experience. Smash of different flavors."

Just make sure you remove the sliver skin on the underside of the ribs then you get a much better cook

over a year ago

Look up pit boss bbq and they have some amazing recipes on there website

over a year ago

My ribs I use Mrs. Renfros ghost pepper bbq sauce. It's hot and spicy but the opposite with the cornbread and sweet spicy beans balance the flavor experience. Smash of different flavors.

Just make sure you remove the sliver skin on the underside of the ribs then you get a much better cook "

Idk if you can find it there but hellfire blueberry reaper sauce on a pork loin with apple wood smoked is fantastic.

over a year ago

Just make sure you remove the sliver skin on the underside of the ribs then you get a much better cook

Idk if you can find it there but hellfire blueberry reaper sauce on a pork loin with apple wood smoked is fantastic."

No no no the JD pork rub is sooooooo good you get an amazing flavour and in using the pellet smoker with competition wood pellets

over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 29/05/21 19:12:38]

over a year ago

evesham

Gas is not a bbq. Its an outside cooker

over a year ago

Idk if you can find it there but hellfire blueberry reaper sauce on a pork loin with apple wood smoked is fantastic.

No no no the JD pork rub is sooooooo good you get an amazing flavour and in using the pellet smoker with competition wood pellets "

Think outside the box Extreme in your face heat matched with something sweet and savory. Grant it the heat not for everyone but I have no complaints when you match the 2. Honey or a sweet potato with marshmallows to compliment is fantastic. One extreme to the other.

over a year ago

I get those £2 bbq trays with coals in. Burgers.

over a year ago

"I get those £2 bbq trays with coals in. Burgers. "

There wicked I’ve done some good cooks on them

over a year ago

"I get those £2 bbq trays with coals in. Burgers.

There wicked I’ve done some good cooks on them "

You probably do a better job than me.

over a year ago

evesham

The main issue people have with bbq's is not letting the coals burn long enough so the flame is too hot when they put the food in resulting in burnt on the outside raw on the inside.

over a year ago

"I get those £2 bbq trays with coals in. Burgers.

There wicked I’ve done some good cooks on them

You probably do a better job than me. "

It’s easy just have to get the coals heated right and your all good

over a year ago

"The main issue people have with bbq's is not letting the coals burn long enough so the flame is too hot when they put the food in resulting in burnt on the outside raw on the inside. "

Spot on

Post new Message to Thread