Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What pleasures and experiences do you get out of Fabs

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

So, this is a swingers' site, some call it a sex site ... whatever you want to call it, the question from me is what do you particularly get out of being on the site and also in the forums.

My thread was sparked by a light-hearted comment about the topics we discuss on here.

For me, the diversity of threads is a huge factor, I do not post on many but some I find fascinating so I stick with them mainly.

Is there anything you feel should be a topic (but maybe is not yet?)

Are there topics you would like to see banned and what are those?

I am as always... curious!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Site needs a taste panel. Rate our sperm sort of thing..

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I've got what I wanted in general from the site. When it comes to the forums, I find they have been "samey" for a while with the same topics done to death. I like to see different and new things. They have got a bit stale recently.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Diversity of threads can be large but the repeated nature of them can also be wholly tedious.

However, the churn of new users means that we'll always be subject to seeing the same things come back round.

I wouldn't ban any thread subject but the one I do always find strange is RIP threads. Offering your sincerest condolences next to an avatar showing your penis, boobs, gaped arsehole etc

over a year ago

I'm here solely for the forums and seeing if I can create any connections (even if just virtual) without letting my 'high' mood run away with itself. This is my second time around since last July.

I like the diversity of threads and don't think any should be 'banned'. The only limitation should be if they contravene the forum rules. On a slow day it is can be samey and a bit meh. It also depends who is on at anyone time and whether my brain is firing in witty reply mode.

Sometimes I enjoy the serious topics and sometimes the silly topics. There should be more weird and wacky thread titles (I might have just thought of one).

over a year ago

Ive got nothing from it so far, so unsure what to say, dissapointed i gues. Only thing i have got is my friend from another site is on here and she's a joy to see n chat to. Errrrrmmmmmm ???? nope thats it !

over a year ago

Bit off everything

If I want a Social it’s there if I just want to chat it’s there

If I want to have mindless sex with a stranger I just meet it’s there

It’s also a place for me to express my self in my pics

over a year ago

Diversity is good.. whether it be an interesting debate, light hearted sillyness or games where everyone can get involved.

Ultimately everyone should feel free to start whatever thread they like and want to talk about. There's a lot of leg-cocking over certain threads that goes on in here and people can sometimes get over emotional about what others are posting.

The forums are a great place overall

Post new Message to Thread