Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If there were less men on fab

Jump to newest

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Do you think that you would alter who you would consider meeting?

So much talk from guys on how it would be easier for them if there was less competition, I'm not too sure it makes a difference.

If someone doesn't fit what I'm looking for, that's not going to change whether there's 500,000 or 500 other alternatives.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t think it would make a difference for me. I’m either interested or I’m not, whether I’ve had a couple of hundred messages that day, or just a few.

I am actually willing to social a lot to find the few I want to play with x

over a year ago

Wouldn't change a thing for me. They'd probably be really arsey and stuck up though because they were so rare. Massive egos from all the mail they'd get from horny desperate women.

over a year ago

I think the blokes who say that and 'It's a numbers game' are under the impression that if it was only 500 blokes here they'd be guaranteed some action as it's a sex site so the women would be bound to chose them. Completely ignoring the fact that women might, still, not want anything to do with them

over a year ago

Why would it change who I would meet? Definitely not, no.

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

"Do you think that you would alter who you would consider meeting?

So much talk from guys on how it would be easier for them if there was less competition, I'm not too sure it makes a difference.

If someone doesn't fit what I'm looking for, that's not going to change whether there's 500,000 or 500 other alternatives.

"

I said the same in a similar thread yesterday, where a guy suggested removing profiles that hadn't been photo verified, no meets after a year etc. It wouldn't make it easier for men, just less choice for couples and single females.

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

It wouldn't make any difference to me.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No for me it wouldn't alter anything. I meet people who I get on with and can have a laugh with.

over a year ago

"I think the blokes who say that and 'It's a numbers game' are under the impression that if it was only 500 blokes here they'd be guaranteed some action as it's a sex site so the women would be bound to chose them. Completely ignoring the fact that women might, still, not want anything to do with them "

over a year ago

"I think the blokes who say that and 'It's a numbers game' are under the impression that if it was only 500 blokes here they'd be guaranteed some action as it's a sex site so the women would be bound to chose them. Completely ignoring the fact that women might, still, not want anything to do with them "

Yes, I do tend to think that some are under the impression that if there wasn't so many others to choose from that they would all be knee deep in vaginas. Thinking about it being knee deep in vaginas sounds like a hellish nightmare to me

over a year ago

A bad workman blames the tools

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's not a level playing field though. All those Knights on their white stallions have left the place in a right state. Bloody divots everywhere.

over a year ago

It would not make a single bit of a difference, if your here for the right rest and are respectful good things will happen

If your here to try and fuck the whole site it will not happen

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

No i just would have less meets. I know what i am looking for and will wait for that.

By *tudmcmuffinMan
over a year ago

Swindon

It wouldn’t make much, if any, difference. Like you say OP, you either fancy someone or you don’t the numbers don’t really come into it.

I’ve made some awesome connections through fab and most have become very good friends and it always was because we fancied each other to start with.

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

Devils advocate here - if there were less men of a lower calibre on here it stands to reason you'd get less spam mail or copy and paste messages, so would your opinion of fab men go up? Would also probably mean less messages in your inboxes so would you give them a bit more attention when you read them?

By *imbob85Man
over a year ago

inverness

Think it would work out if it was the liars and clowns, you got rid off then then yes

over a year ago

"Devils advocate here - if there were less men of a lower calibre on here it stands to reason you'd get less spam mail or copy and paste messages, so would your opinion of fab men go up? Would also probably mean less messages in your inboxes so would you give them a bit more attention when you read them?"

Ego's would be adversely affected in that scenario.

over a year ago

"Devils advocate here - if there were less men of a lower calibre on here it stands to reason you'd get less spam mail or copy and paste messages, so would your opinion of fab men go up? Would also probably mean less messages in your inboxes so would you give them a bit more attention when you read them?"

That is one point yes. Might make it easier for the ladies who get 100s of messages to handle their inbox. I think if the low calibre ones go down though the higher ones probably would do too so I'm not sure my opinion of fab men would change.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Devils advocate here - if there were less men of a lower calibre on here it stands to reason you'd get less spam mail or copy and paste messages, so would your opinion of fab men go up? Would also probably mean less messages in your inboxes so would you give them a bit more attention when you read them?

Ego's would be adversely affected in that scenario. "

It's easy to fit any outcome around it if you want to. Less competition could make people more hopeful, so try harder. Or less competition could make them rest on their often woefully dismal laurels...

over a year ago

Don't think it would make much difference to me, I'd rather not meet anyone than just meet for the sake of it. I know we are all here for the same thing but that doesn't mean we should settle

over a year ago

It wouldn't change things for me. When I went clubbing and for approached by guys, if I didn't like them I would prefer to go home alone then sleep with someone who I didn't feel a spark with. The same would apply here.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'd have to shag more women

over a year ago

"Thinking about it being knee deep in vaginas sounds like a hellish nightmare to me "

That would some vagina

over a year ago

"Thinking about it being knee deep in vaginas sounds like a hellish nightmare to me

That would some vagina "

I was thinking more multiple rather than just one, wading through all those everyone would struggle to get to work on time

over a year ago

"Thinking about it being knee deep in vaginas sounds like a hellish nightmare to me

That would some vagina

I was thinking more multiple rather than just one, wading through all those everyone would struggle to get to work on time"

Sounds like a cheap horror film on Netflix

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

I don't think anyone would change their expectations if there were less men on Fab, it would potentislly just make the ones who tick the boxes stand out more.

For example, Trevor is a perfect gentleman who rights an eloquent message to Morticia, and is the exact guy she's looking for. However, due to the plethora of penis in Morticia's mail box, Trevor's greeting goes unnoticed.

Less cockspamming just means more chance of the right guy standing out. I'm rooting for you Trevor and Morticia.

over a year ago

I, for one, would feel slightly happier if there were 99% less men on FAB. Not so as to necessarily increase “chances of success”, but just to cut out all the noise/traffic if charlatans that inundates genuine swingers.

And we can only cope with so many firemen, professional footballers, secret service agents and SAS. A few less would be no great loss and I’d still feel safe

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It has a “petrol station flowers/card” feeling, you run in there out of desperation and pick the one that just about looks half decent whilst thinking to yourself “that’ll do”, I’m not sure that’s how women/couples choose a man to meet them somehow

over a year ago

"I don't think anyone would change their expectations if there were less men on Fab, it would potentislly just make the ones who tick the boxes stand out more.

For example, Trevor is a perfect gentleman who rights an eloquent message to Morticia, and is the exact guy she's looking for. However, due to the plethora of penis in Morticia's mail box, Trevor's greeting goes unnoticed.

Less cockspamming just means more chance of the right guy standing out. I'm rooting for you Trevor and Morticia."

This. Exactly this. Well said, Sir

over a year ago

"It has a “petrol station flowers/card” feeling, you run in there out of desperation and pick the one that just about looks half decent whilst thinking to yourself “that’ll do”, I’m not sure that’s how women/couples choose a man to meet them somehow "

Like supermarket sweep!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Would probably make a difference in that I’d probably read more messages instead of bulk deleting them.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"It has a “petrol station flowers/card” feeling, you run in there out of desperation and pick the one that just about looks half decent whilst thinking to yourself “that’ll do”, I’m not sure that’s how women/couples choose a man to meet them somehow

Like supermarket sweep! "

Yep, thinking to yourself well he has 2 of everything and the lights will be out

over a year ago

"Devils advocate here - if there were less men of a lower calibre on here it stands to reason you'd get less spam mail or copy and paste messages, so would your opinion of fab men go up? Would also probably mean less messages in your inboxes so would you give them a bit more attention when you read them?

Ego's would be adversely affected in that scenario.

It's easy to fit any outcome around it if you want to. Less competition could make people more hopeful, so try harder. Or less competition could make them rest on their often woefully dismal laurels... "

Good point

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

For guys who have their act together, competition shouldn't be a problem, but if guys think that are GOD's gift womankind, and wonder why women are not all rushing at once, they are going to be pissing in the wind.

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"It has a “petrol station flowers/card” feeling, you run in there out of desperation and pick the one that just about looks half decent whilst thinking to yourself “that’ll do”, I’m not sure that’s how women/couples choose a man to meet them somehow "

I wouldn't give a 'with compliments' card post-coitous, but I thought a half-limp bunch of petrol flowers was symbolic of a "I'm sorry I ran out of fuel but I had a good time".

No? Just me?

over a year ago

"It has a “petrol station flowers/card” feeling, you run in there out of desperation and pick the one that just about looks half decent whilst thinking to yourself “that’ll do”, I’m not sure that’s how women/couples choose a man to meet them somehow

Like supermarket sweep!

Yep, thinking to yourself well he has 2 of everything and the lights will be out "

It’s all about managing ones expectations , right?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

That’s true. I don’t think high the numbers of men make any difference to how many people you meet or talk to , if anything it’s easier to stand out

over a year ago

"Would probably make a difference in that I’d probably read more messages instead of bulk deleting them. "

You never write. You never call. Sob sob

over a year ago

"I think the blokes who say that and 'It's a numbers game' are under the impression that if it was only 500 blokes here they'd be guaranteed some action as it's a sex site so the women would be bound to chose them. Completely ignoring the fact that women might, still, not want anything to do with them

That’s true. I don’t think high the numbers of men make any difference to how many people you meet or talk to , if anything it’s easier to stand out"

I share this view. I think the number of cock-Wimbledon champions that loiter here actually glow a light on any half-decent chap. It’s like a turd standing proud amid the slurry of a cess-pit after a weekend at a biker festival

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I think the blokes who say that and 'It's a numbers game' are under the impression that if it was only 500 blokes here they'd be guaranteed some action as it's a sex site so the women would be bound to chose them. Completely ignoring the fact that women might, still, not want anything to do with them

That’s true. I don’t think high the numbers of men make any difference to how many people you meet or talk to , if anything it’s easier to stand out

I share this view. I think the number of cock-Wimbledon champions that loiter here actually glow a light on any half-decent chap. It’s like a turd standing proud amid the slurry of a cess-pit after a weekend at a biker festival "

True story

over a year ago

I share this view. I think the number of cock-Wimbledon champions that loiter here actually glow a light on any half-decent chap. It’s like a turd standing proud amid the slurry of a cess-pit after a weekend at a biker festival

True story

"

Still a proud turd. * fist bump *

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I wouldn't give a 'with compliments' card post-coitous, but I thought a half-limp bunch of petrol flowers was symbolic of a "I'm sorry I ran out of fuel but I had a good time".

No? Just me?"

I just go with the fist-bump and give him a “nice work fella” wink of the eye

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

What is a lower calibre man ? If that was said about women in here there would be uproar .Just because what some say or do doesn't appeal to some women does not mean their approach won't appeal to others.I have had messages off men who are well veried and I thought not a bloody chance would I meet them yet they have had plenty of success on here.

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

No? Just me?

I just go with the fist-bump and give him a “nice work fella” wink of the eye "

Direct, honest, and less expense incurred. That's romantic.

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

What is a lower calibre man ? If that was said about women in here there would be uproar .Just because what some say or do doesn't appeal to some women does not mean their approach won't appeal to others.I have had messages off men who are well veried and I thought not a bloody chance would I meet them yet they have had plenty of success on here. "

I think this would be the "In car, meet now?" type approach as opposed to the "Hi I noticed on your profile... you're interested in... would like to chat... etc.. " style.

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yup, another one where it would make no difference how many alternatives there are.

I'm looking for the diamonds in the (no matter how much) rough.

over a year ago

I really don't think it matters at all, I've spoken with a lot ladies on here, some very very nice, I've made some very good friends.

In terms of sex action, we'll I think blokes have to be realistic, by that I mean know what and who you are.

I see some guys on here and they a body like an athlete, a dick like king Kong and verifications list as long as the dooms day book

They are an inspiration and I can see exactly why that happens for them, it's attractive to women.

Now me on the other hand..... I have a dad bod, salt & pepper colour hair ( which always suggests old in anyone's eyes ), average size peen, confidence and a good sense of humour..... its not much but I do understand why this wouldnt be as attractive

So that fact of having fewer blokes on here would make absolutely no difference at all.

over a year ago

"No i just would have less meets. I know what i am looking for and will wait for that. "

I told you I'm not moving lol

over a year ago

"I really don't think it matters at all, I've spoken with a lot ladies on here, some very very nice, I've made some very good friends.

In terms of sex action, we'll I think blokes have to be realistic, by that I mean know what and who you are.

I see some guys on here and they a body like an athlete, a dick like king Kong and verifications list as long as the dooms day book

They are an inspiration and I can see exactly why that happens for them, it's attractive to women.

Now me on the other hand..... I have a dad bod, salt & pepper colour hair ( which always suggests old in anyone's eyes ), average size peen, confidence and a good sense of humour..... its not much but I do understand why this wouldnt be as attractive

So that fact of having fewer blokes on here would make absolutely no difference at all."

Give Yourself a lift, mate. You have everything most decent (selective) people need. Those chasing abs/torso and veris are better avoided. In my humble opinion.

over a year ago

"Yup, another one where it would make no difference how many alternatives there are.

I'm looking for the diamonds in the (no matter how much) rough."

I’d like to shine on you

over a year ago

"I don't think anyone would change their expectations if there were less men on Fab, it would potentislly just make the ones who tick the boxes stand out more.

Less cockspamming just means more chance of the right guy standing out. I'm rooting for you Trevor and Morticia."

Someone with sense and not platitudes

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I really don't think it matters at all, I've spoken with a lot ladies on here, some very very nice, I've made some very good friends.

So that fact of having fewer blokes on here would make absolutely no difference at all."

Just for the record. I’m not keen on the very athletic bod, a dick like king kong and lots of verifications put me right off. I’m sure I’m not the only one

over a year ago

So that fact of having fewer blokes on here would make absolutely no difference at all.

Just for the record. I’m not keen on the very athletic bod, a dick like king kong and lots of verifications put me right off. I’m sure I’m not the only one "

** Puffs out dad-bod chest, hands on hips **

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Just for the record. I’m not keen on the very athletic bod, a dick like king kong and lots of verifications put me right off. I’m sure I’m not the only one

** Puffs out dad-bod chest, hands on hips ** "

. In all honesty though I do think a lot of men think we all want rock hard abs and defined muscles. When most of us actually don’t.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

My filters and possibly my age means I don’t get loads of email, and from the few emails I get I would end up meeting hardly anyone. This isn’t because I’m special, it’s because I’m only going to meet people I want to meet. The numbers are irrelevant.

I find the assertion that fab is “a numbers game” ridiculous and rather unflattering for those that think it.

V x

over a year ago

. In all honesty though I do think a lot of men think we all want rock hard abs and defined muscles. When most of us actually don’t. "

I avoid women who show any signs of wanting these sort of things. Connections aren’t built on abs. And neither is friendship, which is where any good relationship - of whatever design and dynamic - starts x

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

. In all honesty though I do think a lot of men think we all want rock hard abs and defined muscles. When most of us actually don’t. "

I've compromised and gone for 1.5 rock hard abs, and 1 defined muscle, if you know what I mean...

My heart.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

. In all honesty though I do think a lot of men think we all want rock hard abs and defined muscles. When most of us actually don’t.

I've compromised and gone for 1.5 rock hard abs, and 1 defined muscle, if you know what I mean...

My heart. "

Awwww that’s cute

over a year ago

If there was less men on fab, let’s say it was a 50/50 split then you would have a situation where guys could afford to be more picky. If there was less men than women on fab, you would have a situation where the women on fab would have to be messaging the guys. Ideally it’s a shame it isn’t a 50/50 split. But it is what it is and I can’t see fab ever restricting the number of single guys on this site.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I avoid women who show any signs of wanting these sort of things. Connections aren’t built on abs. And neither is friendship, which is where any good relationship - of whatever design and dynamic - starts x "

Works both ways though I suppose. Joining fab made me realise that not all men want a slim toned body on a woman. I’m still not over confident with my wobbly bits because part of me thinks why me, why not that young slim toned 30 year old x

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

I shall be gone soon, 1 less guy I know . I think chat they are preparing a party

over a year ago

I avoid women who show any signs of wanting these sort of things. Connections aren’t built on abs. And neither is friendship, which is where any good relationship - of whatever design and dynamic - starts x

Works both ways though I suppose. Joining fab made me realise that not all men want a slim toned body on a woman. I’m still not over confident with my wobbly bits because part of me thinks why me, why not that young slim toned 30 year old x"

For me it could as easily be the young slim toned 30yo as it is the wobbly middl-aged lady, or as it is the super lean mature person. While attraction is key, it’s simply about how easily chemistry and rapport is built, and in my experience it has little to do with wobbly (or firm) bits. I’m attracted to intellect and passion, drive and energy.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"

Not related to your thread but ffs I can't stop humming this now

Pabloshark, doo doo doo doo doo doo Pabloshark, doo doo doo doo doo doo Pabloshark, doo doo doo doo doo doo Pabloshark!

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"If there was less men on fab, let’s say it was a 50/50 split then you would have a situation where guys could afford to be more picky. If there was less men than women on fab, you would have a situation where the women on fab would have to be messaging the guys. Ideally it’s a shame it isn’t a 50/50 split. But it is what it is and I can’t see fab ever restricting the number of single guys on this site."

Why would you not still be picky now and only sleep with someone you want to sleep with? And women do message guys too, they just get inundated with a lot of inbox!

By *o and peepCouple
over a year ago

falkirk

We are pretty new here and for us the main issue with single guys is themselves they need to put a little more effort into profiles pictures and messages half the guys we get messages from go straight in the bin through their own inability to make an effort if we can’t even see you your not getting to see us !

Then the cock pics FFS give it a rest lol

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

It wouldn't make an iota of difference to me...it's very rare that I even read unsolicited messages, and even more rare that I respond to them. I've always searched for and messaged the guys that I like the look of, and if I were still looking to meet I'd do the same....there would just be less profiles to search through to find the ones that I like.

By *o and peepCouple
over a year ago

falkirk

"If there was less men on fab, let’s say it was a 50/50 split then you would have a situation where guys could afford to be more picky. If there was less men than women on fab, you would have a situation where the women on fab would have to be messaging the guys. Ideally it’s a shame it isn’t a 50/50 split. But it is what it is and I can’t see fab ever restricting the number of single guys on this site."

Guys are never really picky

over a year ago

"If there was less men on fab, let’s say it was a 50/50 split then you would have a situation where guys could afford to be more picky. If there was less men than women on fab, you would have a situation where the women on fab would have to be messaging the guys. Ideally it’s a shame it isn’t a 50/50 split. But it is what it is and I can’t see fab ever restricting the number of single guys on this site.

Guys are never really picky "

Yes, they are. (Some!)

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"If there was less men on fab, let’s say it was a 50/50 split then you would have a situation where guys could afford to be more picky. If there was less men than women on fab, you would have a situation where the women on fab would have to be messaging the guys. Ideally it’s a shame it isn’t a 50/50 split. But it is what it is and I can’t see fab ever restricting the number of single guys on this site.

As a difference of opinion, I think most guys are very picky however also set unrealistic expectations. However, I do believe that many of these guys would also then severely compromise how picky they are if they were messaged.

Personally, I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone if there wasn't at least something in it, some kind of connection.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I think a large number of men's profiles are actually a bonus. It becomes easier for the ones who've made an effort in presenting themselves to stand out more. As so many of my friends have stated, 90% of men's profiles here are subpar and unappealing. Meaning most women will notice, and either pursue or be receptive to the 10% that pique their interest.

These men can live the fab dream if they do things right

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"

I doubt it matters, women's personal preferences surely mean whether it's 5 or 500 to 1 they'll still have the same preferences.(and so they should)

over a year ago

Nope... I still wouldn't shag people I wasn't attracted to

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

To be fair some are.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Guys are never really picky

To be fair some are. "

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I think a large number of men's profiles are actually a bonus. It becomes easier for the ones who've made an effort in presenting themselves to stand out more. As so many of my friends have stated, 90% of men's profiles here are subpar and unappealing. Meaning most women will notice, and either pursue or be receptive to the 10% that pique their interest.

These men can live the fab dream if they do things right "

Mi would totally agree with you there Mr Chill

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Those saying “It wouldn’t make a difference in who I shag”.

Well no it wouldn’t & shouldn’t, but surely it’d make finding those you do want to bonk the brains out of an easier & more pleasurable experience? Finding 1-500 instead of 1-5000 must be easier?

S

over a year ago

"Yup, another one where it would make no difference how many alternatives there are.

I'm looking for the diamonds in the (no matter how much) rough."

I like that

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

It would make a difference because many guys find most of their messages buried under a sea of “hey how’s u” and dick pics.

In order to have a shot your message needs to be seen.

over a year ago

Not related to your thread but ffs I can't stop humming this now

Pabloshark, doo doo doo doo doo doo Pabloshark, doo doo doo doo doo doo Pabloshark, doo doo doo doo doo doo Pabloshark!

"

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

It wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, I'd still only meet the ones I really want to meet, and not just meet anyone for the sake of it.

If I meet someone it's because there's something thats really special about them.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"It would make a difference because many guys find most of their messages buried under a sea of “hey how’s u” and dick pics.

In order to have a shot your message needs to be seen. "

I've rarely experienced this. There are ways to improve your odds of it at least being read.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. I'd still want to avoid the dregs of humanity.

over a year ago

Ok I'll say it:

*FEWER* men.

Not less men.

Sorry to be that guy

Laux

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ok I'll say it:

*FEWER* men.

Not less men.

Sorry to be that guy

Laux"

I was just building up the courage / stupidity to say this!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

They'd all pick me - just because I'm soooooooo adorable.

By *antric ecstasyMan
over a year ago

Co Durham

"A bad workman blames the tools "

Maybe the bad workmen are tools!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't have a type, but I prefer younger men, so, if they all disappeared I'd go somewhere else to find them.

It might be easier for me to make a decision about who to meet if there were less to choose from though. I'm so indecisive, I can't even choose a pair of shoes.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"No. I'd still want to avoid the dregs of humanity."

That's not a nice way to talk about men.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"No. I'd still want to avoid the dregs of humanity.

That's not a nice way to talk about men."

I didn't specify men let alone all men.

over a year ago

If anything it would lower my number of meets as I primarily hook up with single guys for a fuck. I love meeting couples and parties etc. and I suppose I might look for more with less guys about but the majority of my meets are one offs with guys so it's good to have more choice. Xx

over a year ago

I think there should be way less men on fab. Then you would all be mine! MIIINE I tell you!!! Mmmmmmwuha ha ha haaaaaa!

over a year ago

"I think there should be way less men on fab. Then you would all be mine! MIIINE I tell you!!! Mmmmmmwuha ha ha haaaaaa!"

Do you honestly think you could handle us all?

over a year ago

"I think there should be way less men on fab. Then you would all be mine! MIIINE I tell you!!! Mmmmmmwuha ha ha haaaaaa!

Do you honestly think you could handle us all?"

I’d have a bloody good go!

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Nope. If there was literally only one man on Fab, I still wouldn’t meet him if he didn’t fit what I’m looking for, wasn’t attractive to me, or was an arse.

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Thanks to my filters I get very few messages, so I do read each one and also the profile it’s from. Then I delete them because they’re all somewhere between “meh” and

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Nope. If there was literally only one man on Fab, I still wouldn’t meet him if he didn’t fit what I’m looking for, wasn’t attractive to me, or was an arse."

That's exactly what I was getting at

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Here’s a crazy, wild idea - why don’t men try being more picky anyway? It’s deeply unattractive to be willing to fuck literally anyone just to get a fuck. No-one is forcing men to adopt the “any hole’s a goal” approach and message every woman in a 100 mile radius, twice.

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Also, I’d probably just meet more women and couples - oh woe, however would I cope?

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Nope. If there was literally only one man on Fab, I still wouldn’t meet him if he didn’t fit what I’m looking for, wasn’t attractive to me, or was an arse.

That's exactly what I was getting at"

One landed in my inbox last night with a message so disgusting that after blocking him I was just like “and that’s enough Fab for me for one day”. That guy would not be meeting me if he was the last man in the world, never mind the last on Fab!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Nope. If there was literally only one man on Fab, I still wouldn’t meet him if he didn’t fit what I’m looking for, wasn’t attractive to me, or was an arse.

That's exactly what I was getting at

One landed in my inbox last night with a message so disgusting that after blocking him I was just like “and that’s enough Fab for me for one day”. That guy would not be meeting me if he was the last man in the world, never mind the last on Fab!"

Yeah. There's times* where I'm like, yeah, early night, sounds good.

* Pre Covid

over a year ago

Wouldn’t change. We either click or don’t

over a year ago

Here’s a crazy, wild idea - why don’t men try being more picky anyway? It’s deeply unattractive to be willing to fuck literally anyone just to get a fuck. No-one is forcing men to adopt the “any hole’s a goal” approach and message every woman in a 100 mile radius, twice."

over a year ago

less men means the ratio changes and the blokes can be more picky imagine a 1 to 1 ratio the 5/10 women would be less likely to get the 10/10 men and the 7/10 men would be more likely to meet the 7/10 women that are probably out of their range now

Im still a 1 or 2 at a push so Im still fucked ha ha

over a year ago

haha yea I just said the same but didnt read the rest first basically yea I agree with this dude

over a year ago

"less men means the ratio changes and the blokes can be more picky imagine a 1 to 1 ratio the 5/10 women would be less likely to get the 10/10 men and the 7/10 men would be more likely to meet the 7/10 women that are probably out of their range now

Im still a 1 or 2 at a push so Im still fucked ha ha "

Any bloke can and should be picky. This 5/10 lady will stay just as picky whether there are 50 or 500,000 to choose from.

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

I don't understand these posts about being more or less picky. Do people seriously want sex that much that they'd be with someone they're not attracted to or don't connect with? Just have a wank if that's your approach to life! It's not like you're doing them a favour...

over a year ago

"less men means the ratio changes and the blokes can be more picky imagine a 1 to 1 ratio the 5/10 women would be less likely to get the 10/10 men and the 7/10 men would be more likely to meet the 7/10 women that are probably out of their range now

Im still a 1 or 2 at a push so Im still fucked ha ha

Any bloke can and should be picky. This 5/10 lady will stay just as picky whether there are 50 or 500,000 to choose from."

yea maybe depends what you want on tinder or match.com its maybe different to on here

some blokes just want to shag and some women do too probably and the current ratio means this 5/10 woman can demand a 9 or 10 bloke cos theyll get them and the men might be happy to go to a 2 or 3 to get their dick wet

I think your right if all the men get picky at the same time then the 5/10 woman might not get the 9 or 10 bloke but until then they will so a picky 5/10 bloke wont get anything

thats my theory anyway

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

There would be less dicks

over a year ago

"I don't understand these posts about being more or less picky. Do people seriously want sex that much that they'd be with someone they're not attracted to or don't connect with? Just have a wank if that's your approach to life! It's not like you're doing them a favour... "

Some people seriously want sex that much yes lol. That's why when a woman joins fab she is quickly inundated with meet requests before she can even add pics to a profile.

over a year ago

"There would be less dicks"
very true

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"I don't understand these posts about being more or less picky. Do people seriously want sex that much that they'd be with someone they're not attracted to or don't connect with? Just have a wank if that's your approach to life! It's not like you're doing them a favour...

Some people seriously want sex that much yes lol. That's why when a woman joins fab she is quickly inundated with meet requests before she can even add pics to a profile. "

Oh I've seen the amount of messages women get sent, and the quality of them; they are phenomenal. And some men may just be looking for a shag, but even the art of mass spamming women isn't going to yield result, surely? It becomes more of a rejection fetish than actual engagement... or am I naive and ignorant?

over a year ago

"I don't understand these posts about being more or less picky. Do people seriously want sex that much that they'd be with someone they're not attracted to or don't connect with? Just have a wank if that's your approach to life! It's not like you're doing them a favour... "

Hundreds of men will message a blank profile asking for a fuck. Serious desperation.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"There would be less dicks"

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Doesn't bother me how many men are on fab, only meet who I want to meet

over a year ago

Possibly men wouldn't feel the perceived pressure of numbers so would be more thought out contacts and women would get less attention so would maybe appreciate more tho less men wouldn't make someone fanciable if they weren't in the first place... Aww what do I know though lol

over a year ago

I am happy to leave and let the other men have fun

over a year ago

"I think there should be way less men on fab. Then you would all be mine! MIIINE I tell you!!! Mmmmmmwuha ha ha haaaaaa!

Do you honestly think you could handle us all?"

No fucking way but I would die happy

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

You have a very good point that I've never thought of like that before. BUT less messages may mean you read the one of a guy who your interested in. Instead of missing it/bulk deleting it in the 100+ messages you have

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

Going off that fact that I can message the same woman 2/3 times and it doesn't get read. (Admittedly that could be by choice)

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

I ve said before there should be a limit on messages for blokes. 1/2 messages and a stop before a reply. It would stop inboxes filling up. I've sat with women who will have 10 messages off the same bloke (hi, hi how are you, hi why haven't you replied, hi are you interested, please reply etc) 100 messages might be only 50/60 blokes. Soon enough if blokes can't message no more the women would have to reply

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I ve said before there should be a limit on messages for blokes. 1/2 messages and a stop before a reply. It would stop inboxes filling up. I've sat with women who will have 10 messages off the same bloke (hi, hi how are you, hi why haven't you replied, hi are you interested, please reply etc) 100 messages might be only 50/60 blokes. Soon enough if blokes can't message no more the women would have to reply "

You know that screen that comes up that warns you the person hasn’t replied to your previous attempt? Stop there. 99% of the time, messaging repeatedly is just going to piss a woman off, until she blocks you just to get you out of her inbox.

And no, we would NOT “have to reply”. We're not going to reply to someone unappealing just because we’re not getting enough messages, we’ll go and look for someone we do find appealing.

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"I ve said before there should be a limit on messages for blokes. 1/2 messages and a stop before a reply. It would stop inboxes filling up. I've sat with women who will have 10 messages off the same bloke (hi, hi how are you, hi why haven't you replied, hi are you interested, please reply etc) 100 messages might be only 50/60 blokes. Soon enough if blokes can't message no more the women would have to reply "

I'm not too sure this would necessarily resolve the case. As soon as one message gets sent it joins the numerous others in the inbox- another message just bumps it to most recently received, not necessarily adding to the amount of mail to look through.

There are people on here with thousands of unread messages in their inbox. Some of them might be multiple messages from the same user, but a lot of them are unique senders.

over a year ago

Why would the women have to reply?

over a year ago

"I ve said before there should be a limit on messages for blokes. 1/2 messages and a stop before a reply. It would stop inboxes filling up. I've sat with women who will have 10 messages off the same bloke (hi, hi how are you, hi why haven't you replied, hi are you interested, please reply etc) 100 messages might be only 50/60 blokes. Soon enough if blokes can't message no more the women would have to reply

You know that screen that comes up that warns you the person hasn’t replied to your previous attempt? Stop there. 99% of the time, messaging repeatedly is just going to piss a woman off, until she blocks you just to get you out of her inbox.

And no, we would NOT “have to reply”. We're not going to reply to someone unappealing just because we’re not getting enough messages, we’ll go and look for someone we do find appealing."

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

"

It's harder to find that match though. If you went to a shop to buy strawberry ice cream and there were a hundred brands on offer the independent strawberry farm with a small production of ice cream needs to have a pretty sharp marketing campaign! X

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Absolutely this. Like I keep saying: Having the best profile, taking the best pictures, writing the best message... none of it matters if it gets bulk deleted, unnoticed, amongst 600 FAFs.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope. I've been on many apps and sites over the years and some I have only ever met one or two people on. Some of the more specific ones like kink ones I have viewed all the men in my local area. If I have no interest in what is available I will just stop using that app/site though I may check it every few months or so for new people joining.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Nope. I've been on many apps and sites over the years and some I have only ever met one or two people on. Some of the more specific ones like kink ones I have viewed all the men in my local area. If I have no interest in what is available I will just stop using that app/site though I may check it every few months or so for new people joining. "

That's nothing – I've been on loads of sites where I've never met *anybody*!

Oh, hang on...

Post new Message to Thread