over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Would you go on it or not ? "
know a girl that did she is still recieving hatemail harrasment and threats of violence several years after it aired .she said the show was a positive experiance that she realy enjoyed was a massive boost to her confidance and her moddeling career but the down side has been the near constant harrasment on social media and in public since

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Yes

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Yes"

Would you pick me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Would you go on it or not ? know a girl that did she is still recieving hatemail harrasment and threats of violence several years after it aired .she said the show was a positive experiance that she realy enjoyed was a massive boost to her confidance and her moddeling career but the down side has been the near constant harrasment on social media and in public since "

Unfortunately if you’re going to put yourself out their on national television, you can’t expect to have no fall back from it. Hope whoever she is okay now tho

By *rHandsomeHunkMan
over a year ago

dudley

I wouldn’t

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Would you go on it or not ? know a girl that did she is still recieving hatemail harrasment and threats of violence several years after it aired .she said the show was a positive experiance that she realy enjoyed was a massive boost to her confidance and her moddeling career but the down side has been the near constant harrasment on social media and in public since

Unfortunately if you’re going to put yourself out their on national television, you can’t expect to have no fall back from it. Hope whoever she is okay now tho "

water off a ducks back she just laughs now as she says the positives to her modeling means shes gone full time now just a low level annoyance now

By *rouble1998Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No, career wouldn’t allow it. I’m always surprised when you see teachers/ nhs staff/ people with public facing careers on there, it’s not worth the risk of loosing your job

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No, career wouldn’t allow it. I’m always surprised when you see teachers/ nhs staff/ people with public facing careers on there, it’s not worth the risk of loosing your job "

Agreed, hence why I don’t have public photos on my profile because of my job. But I always send a face picture on my first message

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Not for a £1,000,000. Never ever

Post new Message to Thread