Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verification demands in profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Came across this profile on fab that if you had a profile with a profile that was four months old, she would not talk to that person. The only reason a verification process exists at all is to prove that you’re genuine. Once you get verified and that is a quest in itself, the pressure’s off, everyone know’s you’re real and you’re ready to have fun. You can’t keep moving the goal posts.

Verifications don’t carry an expiry date, it’s not like getting a book from a library.

Oh oh, it’s time to get verified again, better hurry. This isn’t how this site works, you can meet as many people as you want and get lots of verifications or take things slower, meet people when you want, for fun, when you want. There isn’t a countdown on your verification, once you get it, it’s yours forever, you earnt it. Any profile that mentions something so stupid, just ignore, they’re clearly a killjoy and no fun to be around. Ok, rant over, cya.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

That person can decide whatever they want to with their OWN profile, doesn't make them a kill joy at all, and this site is for whatever you want it to be, just because a person has veris doesn't prove they are real, maybe this person just likes to be super safe and who are you to judge them!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People can use their profiles as they see fit.

You might think they're wrong, but if you don't meet their criteria, you're not compatible.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Don't bother me, they ain't my type so I move on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not worth worrying about. Some women on here just like to assert some kind of power that they don’t posses in their everyday life.

Just accept, smile it off and move on with your day buddy

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you don't agree with her profile just move onto someone else and I'm not saying I think she is right or wrong. People can put what they want on their profiles it's up to them.I don't understand why people get so annoyed about what is on other people's profiles especially if it's someone they won't be meeting anyhow .Just move on and find someone with a profile that does interest you.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Think you’ll find they can do what they want

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I think you will find they can say/demand anything/whatever the hell they like in their profile no matter how unreasonable you find it. Put your effort into finding the ones who will instead of moaning about the ones who won't.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Pretty demanding wanting to meet people, slow down.

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

You can meet people without seeing or leaving veris.

Its not a log book/diary.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A verification does not mean someone is genuine

It just means someone has verified them, not the same thing.

Loads of verifications are just bullish!t and not worth reading.

Post new Message to Thread