Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Well it finally happened...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was with a guy, getting ready for some cheeky bum sex and I had a butt plug in. I was relaxed laying on my tummy and he was teasing me while giving the plug a little push and then suddenly... It was gone! He'd accidentally pushed it up inside me, and what then followed was several minutes of me desperately trying to avoid a trip to A&E by fishing it back out. Which is harder than you think when you're panicking and clenching

I won't be forgetting that any time soon!

Anyone else ever lost a butt plug in this way? I'd heard of it happening but didn't really think it was possible. It definitely is!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was with a guy, getting ready for some cheeky bum sex and I had a butt plug in. I was relaxed laying on my tummy and he was teasing me while giving the plug a little push and then suddenly... It was gone! He'd accidentally pushed it up inside me, and what then followed was several minutes of me desperately trying to avoid a trip to A&E by fishing it back out. Which is harder than you think when you're panicking and clenching

Anyone else ever lost a butt plug in this way? I'd heard of it happening but didn't really think it was possible. It definitely is!"

That's a worry !

over a year ago

Sweet lord all mighty

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

This happened to me a couple of months ago!! It was quite scary & I dreaded having to go to A&E as my dad was working thy night!! T then ordered a new plug with a bigger end on it for me

J x

over a year ago

"This happened to me a couple of months ago!! It was quite scary & I dreaded having to go to A&E as my dad was working thy night!! T then ordered a new plug with a bigger end on it for me

J x"

Glad we both managed to avoid a hospital trip

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I was with a guy, getting ready for some cheeky bum sex and I had a butt plug in. I was relaxed laying on my tummy and he was teasing me while giving the plug a little push and then suddenly... It was gone! He'd accidentally pushed it up inside me, and what then followed was several minutes of me desperately trying to avoid a trip to A&E by fishing it back out. Which is harder than you think when you're panicking and clenching

Anyone else ever lost a butt plug in this way? I'd heard of it happening but didn't really think it was possible. It definitely is!"

you need one of them with a long tail kitty would be easier to pull back out

over a year ago

glad you managed to avoid A&E! Px

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Hells teeth! I’d be crying in anguish!

Glad it came out. Still, it’s a bonding experience - couples who fish out missing butt plugs together stay together

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

What a butt clenching moment that would be too!

Tie a string to the end of it, like in the movies when they go through a portal or in a scary cave so that their group can pull them back out!

Seriously though, glad it ended okay!

over a year ago

Anyone else ever lost a butt plug in this way? I'd heard of it happening but didn't really think it was possible. It definitely is! you need one of them with a long tail kitty would be easier to pull back out "

Haha yes that would have helped

By *inkipleasure4uCouple
over a year ago

Farnborough

Not an uncommon experience and neither is the trip to emergency. Moral of the story, always use a wide based plug that can't be pushed, or sucked, inside. A strong orgasm with an inserted butt plug in place but with an unsuitably designed base has been known to be sucked right inside in more than one instant.

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Was that recently?

Nope never happened as nothing has ever gone up mine haha

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

There was a lost butt plug thread on here a few years ago

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

that would have been an awkward a&e trip, glad you fished it out

over a year ago

"Hells teeth! I’d be crying in anguish!

Glad it came out. Still, it’s a bonding experience - couples who fish out missing butt plugs together stay together "

Lol we had a giggle afterwards, albeit mixed with me glaring at him for doing it

By *eachPreacherMan
over a year ago

Kent/London

This is a scenario I worry about any time I use smaller toys on someone.

Glad to hear you were able to avoid the horrendous trip to A+E though, I can't imagine the embarrassment you'd feel from that

over a year ago

Anyone else ever lost a butt plug in this way? I'd heard of it happening but didn't really think it was possible. It definitely is!

Was that recently?

Nope never happened as nothing has ever gone up mine haha"

Yes it happened on Wednesday this week! It's ok though, my bottom is feeling better

By *mwirralMan
over a year ago

wirral

Would it come out naturally next time you went to the toilet, sort of squeeze it back out?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Glad it came out. Still, it’s a bonding experience - couples who fish out missing butt plugs together stay together

Lol we had a giggle afterwards, albeit mixed with me glaring at him for doing it "

Perhaps he thought it was a start button

By *NTLovers2Couple
over a year ago

Warrington

Yep ..been there, silver jewelled one ...lots of panic before eventually retrieving it !

We do laugh about it mow

over a year ago

Not lost one that way yet but have had one get stuck in there due the taper 8 inches to 1 base and couldn’t pull it back out due to the 7 inch straight jump

End up needing to next day delivery numbing lube stay up all night and then numb my self and just pull hard on it

Thankfully I didn’t rip anything on the way out

over a year ago

I bet the panic was up there of the highest form, need to get a head torch just in case next time

over a year ago

"Not lost one that way yet but have had one get stuck in there due the taper 8 inches to 1 base and couldn’t pull it back out due to the 7 inch straight jump

End up needing to next day delivery numbing lube stay up all night and then numb my self and just pull hard on it

Thankfully I didn’t rip anything on the way out "

How long was it in there for??

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

This made me laugh so much lol

over a year ago

"

This made me laugh so much lol "

I can laugh now

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

Hilarious! You clearly should only have suitably sized things up there...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I remember Dr Christian showing an x-ray of a person with a pair of hair straighteners stuck up there

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"I remember Dr Christian showing an x-ray of a person with a pair of hair straighteners stuck up there "

Were they on?!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I remember Dr Christian showing an x-ray of a person with a pair of hair straighteners stuck up there

Were they on?! "

I think they unplugged them to get to the hospital

over a year ago

"Not lost one that way yet but have had one get stuck in there due the taper 8 inches to 1 base and couldn’t pull it back out due to the 7 inch straight jump

How long was it in there for?? "

About 16 hours was lucky postman came at 9am lol

over a year ago

"Hilarious! You clearly should only have suitably sized things up there... "

What followed was suitably sized

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"Hilarious! You clearly should only have suitably sized things up there...

What followed was suitably sized "

Not too big, not too small. The Goldilocks of anal accessories.

over a year ago

This actually happened to me yesterday

Moment of panic where I thought it wasn't going to come out!!

A new one with wider bottom has been swiftly ordered xx

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"I remember Dr Christian showing an x-ray of a person with a pair of hair straighteners stuck up there

Were they on?!

I think they unplugged them to get to the hospital "

Just the thought of them being on whilst going in!

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr southend

oh bugger lol, I have come close to losing one in someone this way but managed to grab it just before it was swallowed up lol this is why the ones with the T shaped top are a better plan I think personally

By *he AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

it's always good practice to have a top of the range Dyson nearby for tough jobs like that,,

over a year ago

Ooh err, that sounds a bit scary, glad you got it out. Did you still have bum sex?

over a year ago

it's always good practice to have a top of the range Dyson nearby for tough jobs like that,, "

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Was that recently?

Nope never happened as nothing has ever gone up mine haha

Yes it happened on Wednesday this week! It's ok though, my bottom is feeling better "

Wonder how many people are PMing you now asking to kiss it better

over a year ago

"Ooh err, that sounds a bit scary, glad you got it out. Did you still have bum sex? "

Yes I did lol, of course I did

over a year ago

"Ooh err, that sounds a bit scary, glad you got it out. Did you still have bum sex?

Yes I did lol, of course I did "

Bum sex twins today then

over a year ago

We've had this happen a couple of times, usually when T has one in and were fucking doggy. So easy for it to get 'encouraged' inside!

Totally agree that fishing it out is a binding experience not to be missed!

We've now bought plugs with t bars instead of the little rings.......

over a year ago

"Ooh err, that sounds a bit scary, glad you got it out. Did you still have bum sex?

Bum sex twins today then "

Ooooo yay, although mine was Wednesday!

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

Yes I did lol, of course I did "

Was the bum sex better than the butt plug fiasco?

over a year ago

Was the bum sex better than the butt plug fiasco? "

Haha it was definitely better

over a year ago

Bum sex twins today then

Ooooo yay, although mine was Wednesday!"

over a year ago

Glad it came out. Still, it’s a bonding experience - couples who fish out missing butt plugs together stay together "

Ha ha, that's true love almost.

over a year ago

I list a small vibrating dildo once, mortified lol my partner at the time had to fish it out. Took about 15 minutes. I do have a rather big butt, unfortunately lol

over a year ago

"I list a small vibrating dildo once, mortified lol my partner at the time had to fish it out. Took about 15 minutes. I do have a rather big butt, unfortunately lol "

He did offer to fish it out for me but I was too panicked to let him lol

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Happened to me once.

She was worried about a trip to A&E as well, but I had her squat down in the shower and push it out.

over a year ago

"Happened to me once.

She was worried about a trip to A&E as well, but I had her squat down in the shower and push it out."

I had to excuse myself to the bathroom too, but the guy who did it has already seen this thread so I won't embarrass myself by describing that scene further

over a year ago

My second wife amd I had bought a little string of rubber anal beads. I had popped all of them in which left a short end piece of rubber with a small knobble on the end. As is was going for it from behind I watch in horror as I saw the short end piece and knobble vanish into her bum (like a mouse tail disappearing into a mouse hole)’

Had a little panic, tried to carry on while poking a finger up her bum trying to retrieve it. Came

Clean as to what had happened and she had to go sit on the loo for a while until it came out.

We never used it again

over a year ago

I went to the toilet once while I had a butt plug in and I forgot all about it. It ended up being flushed down the loo lol. If course I had to buy another!

over a year ago

"I went to the toilet once while I had a butt plug in and I forgot all about it. It ended up being flushed down the loo lol. If course I had to buy another! "

Haha mine would have cracked the bowl if it fell from a height!

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Been there, done it and wore the t-shirt.

That plug has been retired now…

Bought an N-joy plug with a wider end and it’s pretty damn perfect for comfort and piece of mind

over a year ago

Lol we had a giggle afterwards, albeit mixed with me glaring at him for doing it "

Maybe you could show him what it felt like

over a year ago

I have, not used one since!

over a year ago

Haha exactly same happened to an ex of mine, a small plug with a really floppy end , it must of been uncomfortable me trying to fish it out with two fingers, we panicked aswell

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I finished a meet couple of years back by dropping him off at A&E with my large bullet vibrator lodged up his ass.

I had to pop up shop. He got a case of " greedy ass" and used it on himself and it got lost.

over a year ago

"I went to the toilet once while I had a butt plug in and I forgot all about it. It ended up being flushed down the loo lol. If course I had to buy another!

Haha mine would have cracked the bowl if it fell from a height!"

over a year ago

Anyone else ever lost a butt plug in this way? I'd heard of it happening but didn't really think it was possible. It definitely is!That's a worry ! "

The cleaners found the butt plugs so they werent lost... but quite embarrassing

over a year ago

Lol we had a giggle afterwards, albeit mixed with me glaring at him for doing it

Maybe you could show him what it felt like "

Lol that's an idea

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"I went to the toilet once while I had a butt plug in and I forgot all about it. It ended up being flushed down the loo lol. If course I had to buy another!

Haha mine would have cracked the bowl if it fell from a height!"

Is this due to the force it'd be expelled with or because of the weight of the plug?!

over a year ago

How long was it in there for?? "

You’re next toilet trip will be interesting

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Yep ..been there, silver jewelled one ...lots of panic before eventually retrieving it !

We do laugh about it mow "

I had similar with a metal jewelled one. I have decided they are not fit for purpose due to the base being too small.

over a year ago

Haha mine would have cracked the bowl if it fell from a height!

Is this due to the force it'd be expelled with or because of the weight of the plug?! "

It was a heavy plug! So cheeky

over a year ago

"Yep ..been there, silver jewelled one ...lots of panic before eventually retrieving it !

We do laugh about it mow

I had similar with a metal jewelled one. I have decided they are not fit for purpose due to the base being too small. "

Yeah they aren't are they? Mine was a jeweled metal plug too and to be fair it's never happened before, but he pushed on it and I just swallowed it up!

over a year ago

Flipping heck

over a year ago

"Flipping heck "

Yeah. That's what I thought too

over a year ago

"Flipping heck

Yeah. That's what I thought too "

How did you err..

over a year ago

You need to stop taking so many logs tighten your hole a bit

over a year ago

"Flipping heck

How did you err.. "

I went fishing

over a year ago

"You need to stop taking so many logs tighten your hole a bit "

Charming

over a year ago

Anyone else ever lost a butt plug in this way? I'd heard of it happening but didn't really think it was possible. It definitely is! you need one of them with a long tail kitty would be easier to pull back out "

Or a curry

over a year ago

I too have experienced the disappearing metal jewelled plug.. he parted my ass cheeks to have a better look and whoosh my ass sucked it up..

I was mortified and spent a v panicked 15 mins squatting in the bathroom trying to get it out. At one point it nearly went sideways.. was convinced I was going to need a trip to A&E.

Thankfully it came out and we did have a laugh about it afterwards.

Safe to say that plug has now been consigned to the bin.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/152922

over a year ago

I too lost a buttplug, it was a glass one, it turned up in my shed in with the bolts and washers, fuck knows how it got there, I was using it as a paperweight in my office.

over a year ago

"https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/152922 "

I remember when she posted that!

over a year ago

Yep. Been there. Done that. You don’t do it twice

over a year ago

Omg really did make me giggle as I was reading it as it sounded like a comedy sketch but then the thought of trying to get it out or having to go explain that to someone

Glad all is ok now

Maybe tie a rope around it and to the bedpost lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Exactly same thing happened to mee. My heart stopped

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

There's loads of videos on how to remove broken and rounded bolts on you tube

over a year ago

"There's loads of videos on how to remove broken and rounded bolts on you tube "

Lol

By *lueEyesEnigmaMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Still on the in breath reading.... christ the panic.... I have never heard of it happening

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"You need to stop taking so many logs tighten your hole a bit

Charming"

But clearly it was tight - that sphincter sucked it right up and wouldn't let it out?

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I've just purchased a jewelled metal one but after reading this I'm too scared to use it now

Kx

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I won't be having no butt plug up my butt.

Nothing wrong with fingers to relax the sphincter

over a year ago

Happened to me, I think I was more scared of going to a&e, with the doc looking up my arse. She eventually fished it out.

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"Flipping heck

How did you err..

I went fishing "

You had a fishing rod with a magnet at the end? Is that what took so long?

over a year ago

Never let anyone near your bum if they're wearing rings either, js

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

"I remember Dr Christian showing an x-ray of a person with a pair of hair straighteners stuck up there "

Was he singing "come on Arlene" when he was showing the xray?

over a year ago

"Happened to me, I think I was more scared of going to a&e, with the doc looking up my arse. She eventually fished it out."

Who did? The doctor? Or the woman you were with?

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Oh god, this actually happens

I’ve been convincing myself it doesn’t, I hate the thought of loosing something up there

over a year ago

"Happened to me, I think I was more scared of going to a&e, with the doc looking up my arse. She eventually fished it out.

Who did? The doctor? Or the woman you were with?"

The woman I was with.

over a year ago

"Oh god, this actually happens

I’ve been convincing myself it doesn’t, I hate the thought of loosing something up there"

Oh it really does happen, I didn't think it could either. To be fair, he was pressing on the jewel, so I doubt it would have happened if he hadn't done that, but still. I freaked out

over a year ago

"Happened to me, I think I was more scared of going to a&e, with the doc looking up my arse. She eventually fished it out.

The woman I was with."

Ahh gotcha. Glad you avoided the hospital too!

over a year ago

So sorry to laugh it that story almost made me wet myself

I trust your ok loooooooool

over a year ago

The woman I was with.

Ahh gotcha. Glad you avoided the hospital too!"

Would have been so embarrassing

over a year ago

So sorry to laugh it that story almost made me wet myself

I trust your ok loooooooool"

It's a pretty comical story, I was able to laugh AFTER the extraction

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Bless, very erotic and very funny (though scary for you) all at the same time.

By *inBleuMan
over a year ago

Sunny Yorkshire

Hmmm... plugs with long tails and researching veterinary videos beforehand seems oddly essential now

over a year ago

Haha Kitty I’m sorry I can’t help but laugh!

I can imagine the panicked look on your face must have been a picture! Glad you can see the funny side of it now

And also it didn’t affect your meet too badly

over a year ago

"Haha Kitty I’m sorry I can’t help but laugh!

I can imagine the panicked look on your face must have been a picture! Glad you can see the funny side of it now

And also it didn’t affect your meet too badly "

Haha no, I did tell him off straight after he pushed it in, but we still had a great time

over a year ago

Has happened to me twice now and I was terrified.

I tend to use different plugs now or tie a piece of rope on the end

By *otsMan
over a year ago

Higham

Nearly all the ones i have seen have far too small a base on them.

Yep been there much squeezing it came out.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Did you try the Heimlich maneuver?

over a year ago

"Did you try the Heimlich maneuver? "

Haha no, he offered to help but I was too panicked and embarrassed!

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"Did you try the Heimlich maneuver? "

Would a handstand be required for such a thing, or would it be equally effective standing?

over a year ago

"Did you try the Heimlich maneuver?

Would a handstand be required for such a thing, or would it be equally effective standing?"

A handstand would surely have resulted in the poor man being shot in the face by a metal plug?

over a year ago

This is why those jewelled butt plugs and similar styles that aren't flared that much make me so paranoid lol. I've been sooo close to losing a jewelled plug up my ass before and that was bad enough so god help how you must have felt.

over a year ago

I will make a note to strap a plank to my bottom, should ever we share in the “hit and miss” experience that is anal

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

If you DO have to go to A&E, what do they do (apart from laugh at you)? Do they recruit nurses with specially small hands?

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"Did you try the Heimlich maneuver?

Would a handstand be required for such a thing, or would it be equally effective standing?

A handstand would surely have resulted in the poor man being shot in the face by a metal plug? "

I wonder if that would have been a suitable sacrifice to avoid it being jettisoned at the TV?

Probably not.

over a year ago

"If you DO have to go to A&E, what do they do (apart from laugh at you)? Do they recruit nurses with specially small hands? "

Haha luckily I don't know! Maybe pliars?

over a year ago

Good excuse for an anal fisting

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"If you DO have to go to A&E, what do they do (apart from laugh at you)? Do they recruit nurses with specially small hands?

Haha luckily I don't know! Maybe pliars? "

REALLY BIG pliers and a crowd of medical students for "educational purposes".

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Not quite the same, but years ago, I was with a girl and used her vibrator on her pussy.

Half way through, she got very quiet, then suddenly grabbed my hand and yanked it out of her. The batteries had been leaking inside the vibrator and had started to leak into her vagina!!!

We called A&E but their advice was to flush it with water and only come in if there was any bleeding.

I can still vividly remember her sitting in a cool bath while I used a thin piece of plastic pipe to blow water up into her coochy!

Young love is so sweet!

Gbat

over a year ago

I didn’t even know this could happen

I’m going to Chuck the small jewelled one I have in the bin now.

over a year ago

"Not quite the same, but years ago, I was with a girl and used her vibrator on her pussy.

Half way through, she got very quiet, then suddenly grabbed my hand and yanked it out of her. The batteries had been leaking inside the vibrator and had started to leak into her vagina!!!

We called A&E but their advice was to flush it with water and only come in if there was any bleeding.

I can still vividly remember her sitting in a cool bath while I used a thin piece of plastic pipe to blow water up into her coochy!

Young love is so sweet!

Gbat"

Oh my goodness! I thought I was unlucky when I got chilli in mine, but battery acid wins hands down. Poor thing!

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"I didn’t even know this could happen

I’m going to Chuck the small jewelled one I have in the bin now. "

It can only happen if the gentleman accidentally pushes a bit harder than intended, I believe.

over a year ago

It can only happen if the gentleman accidentally pushes a bit harder than intended, I believe. "

Maybe he'll remember that next time

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

"Not quite the same, but years ago, I was with a girl and used her vibrator on her pussy.

Young love is so sweet!

Gbat

Oh my goodness! I thought I was unlucky when I got chilli in mine, but battery acid wins hands down. Poor thing!"

You got chilli in yours?! Did you forget which end to eat from?

And battery acid?! Wow. I'm glad there was no lasting impact from that except the story, that'd have been awful!

By *ogueAngelMan
over a year ago

Near Bath / Bristol

It can only happen if the gentleman accidentally pushes a bit harder than intended, I believe.

Maybe he'll remember that next time "

And push harder straight away? Yeah, maybe...

over a year ago

Was it a jewelled one I have seen several stories about those there only good for taking pictures as during play they should have a bigger base

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

We lost a little training one a while back. One of the ones with a rubber loop on the end.

A hungry little bottom just swallowed it up.

Three it away once recovered and only large t handle ones from now on..

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

A&E receptionist "take a seat Ms Kitty, the Doctor will be with you shortly"

Ms Kitty "errr, no I'll just stand thanks"

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

[Removed by poster at 29/05/21 10:28:25]

over a year ago

"A&E receptionist "take a seat Ms Kitty, the Doctor will be with you shortly"

Ms Kitty "errr, no I'll just stand thanks" "

over a year ago

"Was it a jewelled one I have seen several stories about those there only good for taking pictures as during play they should have a bigger base "

Yes it was a jewelled one, medium size (I have a pack of three that I'm not too scared to use lol)

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Yes had the same with my jewelled one, put me off using it, thankfully I laugh about it now but at the time sheer panic

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Has anyone ever lost their cock up yer bum OP?

over a year ago

The question is did you still get bum fucked after

Post new Message to Thread