Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples profiles without men

Jump to newest

By *inx666andThunder OP   Couple
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Why do so many couples profiles omit their male half from their photos, it certainly doesn't help in our opinion we like to see both together as well as their separate photos but some profiles just have the female half.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

They're the ones taking the pics usually.

Only the wife plays.... Cuckold maybe.

They like showing off their wife.

It's not really a couple running the site, just a guy who likes the idea of people wanting to fuck their wife.

Many reasons

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

When I have asked this question to couples mailing me in the past, the most common reply is 'he' is shy. Not too shy to shag a random woman off a sex site though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because no-one would shag them if they had pics of the man.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If both couples are looking to play then it would make sense to have both of them in the profile pics.

We have both in ours specifically for that purpose - we want people to get a good look/feel for both of us.

K

over a year ago

Maybe they are not looking to meet couples.

Tony

over a year ago

Macclesfield

Hmm a few reasons then so far and some funny ones lol

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 28/05/21 08:36:40]

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Why do so many couples profiles omit their male half from their photos, it certainly doesn't help in our opinion we like to see both together as well as their separate photos but some profiles just have the female half. "

Many threads about this, suggest a large number of couples profiles are written by the guys - even if they are a not a couple. A lot like to show off "their" women - women attract more attention and the number of views simples.

Another question and somebody could take this as another thread.

Why do so many single guys have pictures of women being shagged (or various positions (suggesting by them) on their profiles. Isn't that exactly the same question. oh and do they have their permission?

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

The Wife seals the deal?

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

It’s better than “couples” profiles without women.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

There are many reasons, if the male isn’t meeting, then it’s absolutely valid for the man to not be on the pictures.

I’m of the thought process that if the man is expecting to meet then there should be pictures of them as well, not just half an arm or the base of their cock in their partner either.

I’ve seen many couples say ‘he’s shy’, ‘he doesn’t get as many fabs’, ‘he’s self conscious’, etc, etc. Which I think is just making excuses.

If you’re planning on meeting but using your hot partner to fish for meets, then you’re just pimping her out. Stick some pictures up!

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Sam takes 99.9% of our pics. He adores looking at them and posting them. I'm not fussed about taking pics or looking at them and rarely look at the pics on our profile. Our profile runs fine and it suits us

R

over a year ago

Macclesfield

Good to get an understanding of all the different reasons, sometimes it has made us wonder if the profile is real when it's only photos of the female half. But obviously there are some with a valid reason like the ones stated above

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

So I'm in a couple and I'm the female half. And I'm generally the person who answers the initial messages. The pictures on here I take because I like to be an attention seeker. Additionally we're looking for a single male for MFM, and they in general don't want to see Ms bits and bobs. If we wanted to meet couples we'd change the kind of pictures we have in our gallery.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Because we are not looking for purely sexual meets, I see no reason to post photos of my penis as we have meets where it doesn’t even get a look in.

Most clubs and events have a no photo/camera policy, so it can be hard to get photos that look good that are not “staged”, and I have no interest in being anything other than myself.

I am happy to share photos of me either via being friends on here or when chatting.

over a year ago

Often they think people don’t want to see the guy because he gets less fabs.

over a year ago

"Why do so many couples profiles omit their male half from their photos, it certainly doesn't help in our opinion we like to see both together as well as their separate photos but some profiles just have the female half.

Many threads about this, suggest a large number of couples profiles are written by the guys - even if they are a not a couple. A lot like to show off "their" women - women attract more attention and the number of views simples.

Another question and somebody could take this as another thread.

*** Why do so many single guys have pictures of women being shagged (or various positions (suggesting by them) on their profiles. Isn't that exactly the same question. oh and do they have their permission? ***

"

*** Do a thread!

Isn't it like restaurant food pics. 'Serving suggestion'.

'Your fanny could be getting a pounding like this random woman did...'

By *an hjCouple
over a year ago

Stowmarket

For us, it's because he comes along, but does not play, if I had a single profile, then they would say I should have a couples one (rightly so).

So pictures of him not are required.

By *histle do nicelyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow South

"Why do so many couples profiles omit their male half from their photos, it certainly doesn't help in our opinion we like to see both together as well as their separate photos but some profiles just have the female half. "
I find as long as the women are comfortable its ok and when they are not the men can sit back and once again if the women are Happy they can play...pass me a beer please

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It can depend on what the couple of looking for if it's men then pictures of a woman will get more attention.

I do find it strange when couples contact me and it's all pictures of the woman .When I have asked about it they Usually will give the excuses that he is shy or if I really want they will send pics through pm. I usually just move on if they can't be bothered having pics of him up I can't be bothered chasing after them for pics.

over a year ago

"Because no-one would shag them if they had pics of the man. "

over a year ago

most people only want to fuck the mrs anyway tbf the bloke in a couple 80% of the time is a barrier that some have to put up with to get to the pussy which is what they really want

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I can understand that if a couple are only looking for men then they think they only need pics of the female on show, equally if it is only the female half who is meeting, but if both of them are planning to be at a meet then I think there should be pictures of them both on the profile.

I've been told in the past that pics of the male aren't needed "because he just wants to watch", well sorry but if you're expecting me to get naked and play with your wife/partner with you in the room then I still want to know what you look like.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"most people only want to fuck the mrs anyway tbf the bloke in a couple 80% of the time is a barrier that some have to put up with to get to the pussy which is what they really want"

Possibly this is the case with a lot of single males on here, pretty sure it's not the case for women or couples though.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"most people only want to fuck the mrs anyway tbf the bloke in a couple 80% of the time is a barrier that some have to put up with to get to the pussy which is what they really want"

That is the attitude of a lot of guys on here, it’s also the attitude that gets guys dismissed and results in not meeting.

If the guy can’t show basic respect to the partner and the couple as a whole, then they absolutely won’t be meeting.

over a year ago

"Because no-one would shag them if they had pics of the man. "
brilliant

over a year ago

As a single lady who like to meet couples i like to see both lady and gent pics on the profile. Mildly annoying when the pics are all of the lady but its the chap that does all the messaging. As others have said there are a myriad of reasons why there are more lady pics on a couples profile.

over a year ago

"For us, it's because he comes along, but does not play, if I had a single profile, then they would say I should have a couples one (rightly so).

So pictures of him not are required."

They are required.

By going along he’s still involved, regardless if he’s playing or not.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Not many of us as a pair in our pics. I take alot of the pics. We have a few pics that were taken at meets.

over a year ago

Because it's only me that plays, no point showing a cock that can't be used

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I often think this on the rare occasion I’ll look at a couple’s profile. I don’t meet couples but if I did I’d expect to see both, may as well have a single profile if you’re not both on it.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Because it's only me that plays, no point showing a cock that can't be used "

Always wondered this? We are a couple and have a couples profile but very rarely used. As I'm on here the most (she very rarely comes on FAB, only if I point out something of interest) in chat with old friends, don't try to represent myself as a couple - only identify myself as such in conversation for those who don't know me/us.

If one party is the only one who meets why use a couples profile if you are solo.

over a year ago

"Because it's only me that plays, no point showing a cock that can't be used

Always wondered this? We are a couple and have a couples profile but very rarely used. As I'm on here the most (she very rarely comes on FAB, only if I point out something of interest) in chat with old friends, don't try to represent myself as a couple - only identify myself as such in conversation for those who don't know me/us.

If one party is the only one who meets why use a couples profile if you are solo.

"

Because we meet as a couple, he just doesn't get involved in the play. You can't have a singles profile if you are meeting together.

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple
over a year ago

~~

Pretty sure there are more of Roger than me on our profile

Post new Message to Thread