Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Quit the single guy bashing...please?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening fabbers and fabettes

Seen some posts on other threads recently bashing the single guy...us single guys keep this site going....without us your messages would be positive and nice...without us when would you next get a unasked for dick pic?..who else would give you abuse for refusing a fuck that day? So please stop bashing us and start to love us......xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't feel bashed - I just take it that negative comments about single guys aren't a sweeping generalisation and only apply to those single guys worthy of being bashed because of their actions - same as any other negative comments that may or may not apply to any specific group.

If no single guys behaved badly then yes the negative comments would be unfounded - sadly we all know a fair chunk of them do behave badly, but I know it doesn't apply to me, so don't let it bother me.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"I don't feel bashed - I just take it that negative comments about single guys aren't a sweeping generalisation and only apply to those single guys worthy of being bashed because of their actions - same as any other negative comments that may or may not apply to any specific group.

If no single guys behaved badly then yes the negative comments would be unfounded - sadly we all know a fair chunk of them do behave badly, but I know it doesn't apply to me, so don't let it bother me."

Exactly this

A lot of men seem to mistake "men do X and Y and its really annoying/unpleasant" as saying "you, you there, specifically you, you're annoying/unpleasant!"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hear you.

Post new Message to Thread