FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Different standards looking for a fuck to a date?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you have different standards on fab than in regular dating in terms of the people you meet?

if its just a fuck do you look for different things than someone you want to settle down with in a long term thing.

fuck sites and regular dating have a different mix and different supply and demand like on here theres like 20 or 30 men to every woman so the ladies can demand exceptional men but thats not always the case in real life dating is it?

Are your expectations higher or lower on fab or are the same in all aspects of life?

question for men and women!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I wouldn't say my standards are different but I might have casual sex with someone I wouldn't date and I might date someone I wouldn't have casual sex with.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you have different standards on fab than in regular dating in terms of the people you meet?

if its just a fuck do you look for different things than someone you want to settle down with in a long term thing.

fuck sites and regular dating have a different mix and different supply and demand like on here theres like 20 or 30 men to every woman so the ladies can demand exceptional men but thats not always the case in real life dating is it?

Are your expectations higher or lower on fab or are the same in all aspects of life?

question for men and women!"

same standards, different expectations

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just different criteria

over a year ago

"Do you have different standards on fab than in regular dating in terms of the people you meet?

if its just a fuck do you look for different things than someone you want to

settle down with in a long term thing.

question for men and women!

same standards, different expectations"

Agreed.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Same standards as always just clearer where the lines are .Just because I'm on fab doesn't mean I'll fuck someone I don't like to put it bluntly but to the point .

By *inky_CarpenterMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

No. I'm a fussy git lol. I've never fucked someone I wouldn't date.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I don't really buy into the whole "exceptional" thing. For the most part, those I've been/am interested in are interested in me (minus once which is pretty good going when you're as old as I am).

Even when it comes to sexual partners, I want someone who can converse more than "hey, how are you?". There are also certain traits that are big no nos for me in dating and sex so I'd say that my "standards" are pretty much applicable across the board.

over a year ago

I don't have standards tbh. Lol and by that I mean I don't set them and what I'm looking for changes up and down and I quite like that

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If, god forbid I was looking for a long term relationship I would only consider men of 55/60 and upwards. Otherwise I'd pretty much have the same criteria

Post new Message to Thread