Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Plan B

Jump to newest

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Is it ever OK to have a plan B set up for a meet?

What would your reaction be if you found out that you were someone’s second choice in a situation?

Can you or do you take steps to ensure that you’re not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you have a plan B, you weren’t serious enough about plan A

over a year ago

Never ok for me OP.

But having a plan B means that in the back of your mind you aren’t fully committed to plan A in the first place

over a year ago

"If you have a plan B, you weren’t serious enough about plan A"

Second this!

Her x

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I/we've only ever met people after getting to know them and have never once considered there would be a requirement for a Plan B.

C

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When my son was at home i only had evwry other friday and saturday free so always had plan b so i wouldnt be sat at home like a lemon

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"If you have a plan B, you weren’t serious enough about plan A"

This

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Never ok for me OP.

But having a plan B means that in the back of your mind you aren’t fully committed to plan A in the first place"

Not really , if plan A is a flaky girl who has a habit of cancelling at short notice

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

If I sense him being flaky or not as committed to our time together then yes I do and my spidey sense hasn't failed me yet

over a year ago

"Never ok for me OP.

But having a plan B means that in the back of your mind you aren’t fully committed to plan A in the first place

Not really , if plan A is a flaky girl who has a habit of cancelling at short notice "

Then why is that your plan A?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"If I sense him being flaky or not as committed to our time together then yes I do and my spidey sense hasn't failed me yet"

I’ll be your plan B

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

In the event of a no show, plan b is to go to bed on my own.

I would never consider setting up two in the first place shows a complete lack of respect to start off with

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, just in case they let you down, because it happens... ALOT!!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I arranged a social with a woman a couple of years ago. I agreed to travel after work to a place of her choosing so she didn't have to cross the city twice.

She went quiet on the day of the meet but then an hour beforehand messaged to say she'd had another fab meet at lunchtime and was running late as a result so could we reschedule?

I agreed but the next morning she posted 2 new veris. One from her lunch meet and another from a guy who even name dropped the name of the coffee shop we had arranged to meet in.

She tried to convince me to meet again 6 months later but I said no because of her previous Plan B approach.

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Never a plan B, I’d feel used and that someone had a very low opinion of me if I was plan A or B. I wouldn’t dream of doing it to someone else

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Yes, just in case they let you down, because it happens... ALOT!!"

Crikey, I've never had a plan B, all the ladies that I've arranged to meet generally turn up for the meet, whether it be a social, or a 2 night stay at my gaff

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No it's not something I would do I think it's not a nice thing to do to anyone have them as your back up plan that's not fair on them.The only exception is if you have been truthful and they know from the start.

I did have it happen on here once when a guy had arranged to meet me but suddenly went quiet so I cancelled that morning I just had a feeling something else was going on .I heard nothing until half an hour before we were due to meet he asked would I still meet I declined and asked did his other meet not work out he admitted he had arranged to meet someone else and no it hadn't worked out. His plan b that day didn't work out either. He was obviously more than happy to have let me travel to meet him and would probably have been ghosted if plan A had worked out for him.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

The only plan b I have is to ensure there's an easy exit through the toilet windows, just in case

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Never ok for me OP.

Not really , if plan A is a flaky girl who has a habit of cancelling at short notice "

If she’s flakey, why would you risk meeting her?

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Yes, just in case they let you down, because it happens... ALOT!!"

How would you decide who is who and what happens if they both work out?

Do you let them know?

By *ouple2playCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

If the plan B is my mother / mother in law then definitely not !

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Yes, just in case they let you down, because it happens... ALOT!!

Crikey, I've never had a plan B, all the ladies that I've arranged to meet generally turn up for the meet, whether it be a social, or a 2 night stay at my gaff "

I've only experienced men, maybe that's why?

over a year ago

No, because you’re being unfair to someone in that scenario.

If a meet doesn’t happen, then it’s home alone.

over a year ago

Id be happy with a plan A

over a year ago

If I've got two offers for the same night then I've let the second person know I might be free if I get let down. But I don't plan two different people by design xx

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

How would you decide who is who and what happens if they both work out?

Do you let them know? "

I wouldn't arrange for the same time, just the same day a few hours apart.

Happened recently, just met B earlier as A cancelled. Neither needed to know.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I dont think plan b necessarily means another meet it can be a gurls night out a day shopping anythunf so your time isnt waated if you get stood up but ive never been stood up

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"Never ok for me OP.

I wouldn't be with a flake. I need reliability in my men.

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"

Doesn't that mean that you will be letting someone down also?

Or do you let them know up front that they are Plan B?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The only plan b I have is to ensure there's an easy exit through the toilet windows, just in case "

Make sure you leave Plan B - She Said on the sound system though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjh9H-ymK4

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Doesn't that mean that you will be letting someone down also?

Or do you let them know up front that they are Plan B? "

See my reply above.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

"I dont think plan b necessarily means another meet it can be a gurls night out a day shopping anythunf so your time isnt waated if you get stood up but ive never been stood up"

I have the cinema as a back up plan on a night time and shopping in the day, my spare time is precious and I'm not going to waste it

over a year ago

and here I was thinking you were talking about plan b the singer

Never really have a plan b my plan b if a meet falls out is insta shag

and never really am a plan b meet ither as all my meets are planed as it takes about a day to get ready bween shaveing and such

Hence why my insta shag stament lot off waist prep time for a meet to fall though

Definitely let feve bang me that I wouldn’t normally meet just for the sake off not waisting prep time and instashag

Standers really do go out the window then

over a year ago

I dont even have a plan A at the moment.

Fed up of doing the asking with those that say they want to meet me, then go quiet.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We never have a plan B other than if we travel for a meet we make sure there are things for us to see/do if the meet falls through.

We would never line someone else up in case the primary meet fell through, as given what we do its not simply a case of putting my penis in a different vagina. Theres a lot of communication and prepping the scene we do that makes it challenging to swap partners at the drop of a hat.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I dont even have a plan A at the moment.

Fed up of doing the asking with those that say they want to meet me, then go quiet."

SHOUT VERY LOUDLY AT TESTAROSSA

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I dont think plan b necessarily means another meet it can be a gurls night out a day shopping anythunf so your time isnt waated if you get stood up but ive never been stood up

I have the cinema as a back up plan on a night time and shopping in the day, my spare time is precious and I'm not going to waste it"

exactly not sure why people are assuming it means another shag

over a year ago

"I dont think plan b necessarily means another meet it can be a gurls night out a day shopping anythunf so your time isnt waated if you get stood up but ive never been stood up

I have the cinema as a back up plan on a night time and shopping in the day, my spare time is precious and I'm not going to waste itexactly not sure why people are assuming it means another shag"

Maybe because he asked about plan B being set up for a meet

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I have the cinema as a back up plan on a night time and shopping in the day, my spare time is precious and I'm not going to waste itexactly not sure why people are assuming it means another shag

Maybe because he asked about plan B being set up for a meet "

yes i just reread the op

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I dont think plan b necessarily means another meet it can be a gurls night out a day shopping anythunf so your time isnt waated if you get stood up but ive never been stood up"

That’s very true.

In the past, any meet that I had I always had a back up plan for something fun to do, just in case they cancelled. I didn’t see that as plan B though, just managing my expectations.

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've been stood up so many times I would have plan a's, b's & c's

This is in a last minute city centre coffee scenario though.

I've double booked people by accident before. I was honest with both of them and rescheduled the one I cancelled successfully. I guess it depends how genuinely you come across?

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"If you have a plan B, you weren’t serious enough about plan A

Second this!

Her x"

Third this

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I have the cinema as a back up plan on a night time and shopping in the day, my spare time is precious and I'm not going to waste itexactly not sure why people are assuming it means another shag"

That was the manner in which the thread was intended, it was meant to mean another person but a plan B doesn’t have to mean that

By *heerymanMan
over a year ago

stoke

What a wonderful problem to have . Never had to worry about a plan B on this site as I have never got to plan A yet . Yes please do get out your violins . Love good music

over a year ago

Never had a plan b ... however it pans out means someone is going to feel bad!

over a year ago

I'd feel very disrespected tbh and it's not something I'd even consider doing.

over a year ago

I never have a plan b, I would only be looking to meet one person and wouldn’t think twice about having a back up. Unfair

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"Never ok for me OP.

But having a plan B means that in the back of your mind you aren’t fully committed to plan A in the first place"

I agree.

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

That’s very true.

In the past, any meet that I had I always had a back up plan for something fun to do, just in case they cancelled. I didn’t see that as plan B though, just managing my expectations."

Ever thought about a career in politics?

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

If this was dating, for a relationship, then I'd agree with people feeling bad about having a back up. But it's not.

I've got all the time in the world, but not the energy, so if I've made an effort and got ready, I don't want that to be wasted.

over a year ago

My plan B is finding a nice coffee shop or bar where I can enjoy solitude or seeing a landmark in the area. Heh. No plan B as i wouldn't like to be one.

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"If this was dating, for a relationship, then I'd agree with people feeling bad about having a back up. But it's not.

I've got all the time in the world, but not the energy, so if I've made an effort and got ready, I don't want that to be wasted. "

I agree. If the purpose is to have some fun does it matter if it's with person A or person B? Both might be pleasant company.

I've been plan B many times. The only issue I had, sometimes, was not knowing until the last minute. But if I didn't have a plan B in those situations, then I mentally prepared myself for a night in.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Takes me long enough to find a plan A I like! No chance of a plan b.

By *nfin8yWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Plan B is just the option of something else to do but not meeting another person.

over a year ago

I would be devastated to find out I was someone's second choice.

No harm in trying to salvage the day/night if you are let down...but to have a plan in place....no no no.

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

I'd never av a plan b .nor would I want 2 b anyone's plan b either its disrespectful x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

I have the cinema as a back up plan on a night time and shopping in the day, my spare time is precious and I'm not going to waste itexactly not sure why people are assuming it means another shag

That was the manner in which the thread was intended, it was meant to mean another person but a plan B doesn’t have to mean that"

Ahhhh ok

I have a non sexual back up friend who is available as a plan B if he's not doing anything else who will come to the cinema and shopping. Also I don't plan sexual back ups but I do have a local fwb and we often send each other a faf text if a meet is cancelled

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I go for plan A .... if that doesn’t work I don’t insult someone by slotting them in as plan B ( you can always tell)

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

That’s very true.

In the past, any meet that I had I always had a back up plan for something fun to do, just in case they cancelled. I didn’t see that as plan B though, just managing my expectations.

Ever thought about a career in politics? "

I’d be useless, I always answer questions!

over a year ago

"If I sense him being flaky or not as committed to our time together then yes I do and my spidey sense hasn't failed me yet

I’ll be your plan B "

I'll be plan c

over a year ago

I thought plan b was to have a candle lit wank ?!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

My plan B is pizza and a film and honestly, sometimes it's more satisfying

over a year ago

"I arranged a social with a woman a couple of years ago. I agreed to travel after work to a place of her choosing so she didn't have to cross the city twice.

She went quiet on the day of the meet but then an hour beforehand messaged to say she'd had another fab meet at lunchtime and was running late as a result so could we reschedule?

I agreed but the next morning she posted 2 new veris. One from her lunch meet and another from a guy who even name dropped the name of the coffee shop we had arranged to meet in.

She tried to convince me to meet again 6 months later but I said no because of her previous Plan B approach. "

That's awful!!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I would never dream of making someone a plan b and if I found out I was anyone's second choice then it would be game over (and you always know).

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

But surely if you're meeting multiple people on here, no one is really plan A? There's always other options. That's what swinging is about no?

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"But surely if you're meeting multiple people on here, no one is really plan A? There's always other options. That's what swinging is about no?"

I cant speak for anyone else but I don't plan on meeting multiple people.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I always have a Plan B but it's never another person, but a nice place to go for a walk, get some food or something so that my journey isn't wasted.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"But surely if you're meeting multiple people on here, no one is really plan A? There's always other options. That's what swinging is about no?"

Meeting multiple people is one thing. Treating them as a number rather than a person is something else entirely.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Have never needed a plan B and never will do - by the time I've arranged to meet someone I have every reason to believe they will show up and arranging a last minute replacement "just in case" would never even occur to me, and if it did wouldn't feel right.

over a year ago

No plan B

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I’m ok with it as long as it’s out in the open. You can usually sense if there’s a plan b situation so why not say.... I’m supposed to be doing something but I’d like to hook up so if it falls through and you’re still free then we can get together.

What I won’t do is pretend it’s anything different and If I get a sense of it without honesty I’m out.

V x

over a year ago

"Is it ever OK to have a plan B set up for a meet?

What would your reaction be if you found out that you were someone’s second choice in a situation?

Can you or do you take steps to ensure that you’re not? "

If I got even a hint of that I may be a Plan B I'd kick his arse...

over a year ago

If you practice safe sex then a plan b isn't required...

Post new Message to Thread