FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When does caring for a lover become pestering if calls not answered?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This hurts because I genuinely care but understand being single and dating singles will bring many case specific agendas to light

No communication any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Who are you caring for

Be more specific x

over a year ago

X girlfriend single mum

Amazing weekend together and then no contact?

Treated like a king and genuinely could commit ... ( also there are children involved)

This has happened several times ... don’t have blame at all because we opened up and felt we close..

But without communication I don’t feel is fair to myself and my own life gets put on hold...

This specific situation is recent but consolidated fairly and lovingly and pleased to move on

Interested in this community opinions on similar situations

Is it ghosting? Or just a normal traight with modern society?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"X girlfriend single mum

Amazing weekend together and then no contact?

Treated like a king and genuinely could commit ... ( also there are children involved)

This has happened several times ... don’t have blame at all because we opened up and felt we close..

But without communication I don’t feel is fair to myself and my own life gets put on hold...

This specific situation is recent but consolidated fairly and lovingly and pleased to move on

Interested in this community opinions on similar situations

Is it ghosting? Or just a normal traight with modern society?

"

She needs time

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Are you exclusive?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How long have you been chatting?

Have you only met once?

Was she thinking it was a one time thing?

Or she could just be busy...

over a year ago

Dated on off over 6 months a couple of years ago

3 months together with children involved I personally feel breaks through the honey moon period of a relationship

Yet we both pleased to be single as we both single parents

Genuinely have feelings but also feel happy in myself to move on.. given communication.. no communication I care more and don’t feel is fair

Interested to know how common a traight like this is... especially in this community where people seem more comfortable with themselves

If even a simple ‘we are finished’ would allow

over a year ago

Maybe if you're exes then whilst she sti has clear feeling for you she might not want to go back ... especially if one or both of you hasn't changed in the same way?

Do you share kids with her?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Dated on off over 6 months a couple of years ago

3 months together with children involved I personally feel breaks through the honey moon period of a relationship

Genuinely have feelings but also feel happy in myself to move on.. given communication.. no communication I care more and don’t feel is fair

Interested to know how common a traight like this is... especially in this community where people seem more comfortable with themselves

If even a simple ‘we are finished’ would allow "

Is she in this community

over a year ago

If you've actually spent time with them that's fairly surprising. But you never know quite what their circumstances are.

If someone from this site I'd been seeing decided to just stop responding I'd send them a message but I wouldn't badger them at all.

You're right though - it would be nice to at least get a message saying something like "Sorry, your knob is tiny and you're a crap shag - I'm going elsewhere" just so you know where you stand.

over a year ago

"Maybe if you're exes then whilst she sti has clear feeling for you she might not want to go back ... especially if one or both of you hasn't changed in the same way?

Do you share kids with her? "

We don’t share kids

But she’s helped me very much with my own and I have great heart for her own

It’s probably me... but if you are two of a kind perhaps we just poles apart

over a year ago

"Dated on off over 6 months a couple of years ago

If even a simple ‘we are finished’ would allow

Is she in this community "

I wouldn’t know that but we both single and free

over a year ago

"If you've actually spent time with them that's fairly surprising. But you never know quite what their circumstances are.

If someone from this site I'd been seeing decided to just stop responding I'd send them a message but I wouldn't badger them at all.

You're right though - it would be nice to at least get a message saying something like "Sorry, your knob is tiny and you're a crap shag - I'm going elsewhere" just so you know where you stand."

Yes lol

And I can assure you I’m not that shit but yes would find that funny and assuring enough to move on

over a year ago

Hmmm, if she's not part of this community. Maybe she's not cool at all with you being part of it. Have you kept it from her?

If so, maybe she's found out and isn't happy.

If I were you, I'd send her one message saying how you feel about her and that while you'd be disappointed, you don't mind her not wanting to see you again. You'd just appreciate her saying so.

Just be nice!

over a year ago

Sorry was working

Okay wow I’ve reread this thread

Love the way no-one answered my question and instead I’ve been psychoprofiled

Perhaps I do have feelings for her and should pursue? Wow

Thanks for advice

Bitches

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I was dating a couple of years ago. He started pulling back but refused to admit that he was even when asked point black. It just fizzled because i needed more than he was giving me. He just didn't have the guts to tell me.

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Rather than whirling it around in your head, just sit her down and talk to her. Does she want to become an official couple? Tell her you like talking to her when she's not physically there, is this ok, or does she just want more the physical side?

For me, I'm a pretty low contact person, its only recently with deeper feelings that I feel the need to talk more with special people.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

If you’ve reached out and she’s just not getting back to you (and you know she’s ok otherwise) then just leave it and get on with your life. If she gets in contact with a reasonable explanation and you’re satisfied, then fair enough. If she doesn’t well you’ve reached out to her, she hasn’t got back so it’s time to leave it there and move on - there isn’t much more you can do. She might just have a lot going on and feels overwhelmed and needs space, or she may just not want to pursue things. But you’ve put your cards on the table, she knows your intentions. Ball is in her court now.

over a year ago

"If you’ve reached out and she’s just not getting back to you (and you know she’s ok otherwise) then just leave it and get on with your life. If she gets in contact with a reasonable explanation and you’re satisfied, then fair enough. If she doesn’t well you’ve reached out to her, she hasn’t got back so it’s time to leave it there and move on - there isn’t much more you can do. She might just have a lot going on and feels overwhelmed and needs space, or she may just not want to pursue things. But you’ve put your cards on the table, she knows your intentions. Ball is in her court now."

I have put my cards on the table and you are exactly correct

I had to go to work on the Sunday and should have stayed with her ... and I could of gone back that evening but was exhausted from work and no sleep

And I just reread my messages and yes I did send James Bond music when I was d*unk on Wednesday

So yes is my fault .. and now I biting my fist lol

However the original question I asked is when do genuine phone calls become pestering or harassment?

Post new Message to Thread