Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male orgasm without ejaculation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone on this site has heard of, or achieved an orgasm without ejaculating. Apparently the two are not connected and men can train themselves to have orgasms without ejaculating and apparently can have multiple orgasms or even 20 min long orgasms, without ejaculating and without going soft in between if you know what I mean. Well if anyone does know anything please message me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep..... look into full body male orgasms too..... train yourself.. worth the time..

And orgasmic meditation for women... build yourself a nest... will all make sense once you venture into some research...OM

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

Read a lot about this but never had the stamina or patience to practice that long to achieve orgasm without ejaculation

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I’ve never had an orgasm without ejaculating.

There is a condition called retrograde ejaculation, which isn’t a good thing.

I’ve orgasmed, and continued and orgasmed again without going soft.

I also once experienced a full body orgasm, or at least that’s what I assumed it was.

over a year ago

Following

By *asilForty77Man
over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

A good book on exactly you want to know definitely worth a look

Mantak Chia

Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Following "

Blushing

over a year ago

I had a face orgasm one time. Thought I was having a stroke or summat

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Yes. Had a few once when a wand was used. Felt like I'd cum several times but didn't ejaculate. Other methods was used after to make that happen. Was an amazing feeling though

over a year ago

I didn't know that was possible!

over a year ago

I've done it a few times on my own. Have edged myself and kept stopping right at the moment just before I'd start ejaculating. Wait for the feelings to subside then go again. Managed to have an orgasm without ejaculating then continued and had another orgasm with ejaculation. Double orgasm.

over a year ago

"Just wondering if anyone on this site has heard of, or achieved an orgasm without ejaculating. Apparently the two are not connected and men can train themselves to have orgasms without ejaculating and apparently can have multiple orgasms or even 20 min long orgasms, without ejaculating and without going soft in between if you know what I mean. Well if anyone does know anything please message me."

Yes I have had male friends that can do this - its an advanced skill, look up Tantric sex. You need to be able to relax enough to be fully aware of your mind and your body - best sex ever when the two of you can achieve this type of fun.

over a year ago

Yes! I got a book called "multi orgasmic man"... but it takes lots of "practice on your own"

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes he has this in our sensual playtime, I make sure he ejaculates in between dry orgasms though as backlog of semen can be dangerous

over a year ago

For the last 11 years every orgasm I have had has been without ejaculation* but it’s due to Mother Nature and not training.

Tony

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Hold on, full body orgasm? As in an orgasm ripping through your body in waves...men don’t generally feel this??

What do men feel then?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Just wondering if anyone on this site has heard of, or achieved an orgasm without ejaculating. Apparently the two are not connected and men can train themselves to have orgasms without ejaculating and apparently can have multiple orgasms or even 20 min long orgasms, without ejaculating and without going soft in between if you know what I mean. Well if anyone does know anything please message me."

I've run low on jizz a few times

over a year ago

"Yes he has this in our sensual playtime, I make sure he ejaculates in between dry orgasms though as backlog of semen can be dangerous "

A prostate massage can be great for clearing out all the old semen left in the tubes and very healthy and enjoyable, especially if combined with a hand or blow job.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

After 7 wanks in one day I shot sawdust on the last.

over a year ago

"After 7 wanks in one day I shot sawdust on the last. "

You’ll have to stop eating all those pencils

over a year ago

Yep, it’s a regular thing for me now. Took a bit of work learning to disassociate the 2 at first, but now it’s second nature.

It certainly boosts whole-body sensation so when you do finally ejaculate, it’s super intense. Also being in an orgasmic state for 10-20mins is almost hypn*tic. Well worth experimenting

over a year ago

"Yep, it’s a regular thing for me now. Took a bit of work learning to disassociate the 2 at first, but now it’s second nature.

It certainly boosts whole-body sensation so when you do finally ejaculate, it’s super intense. Also being in an orgasmic state for 10-20mins is almost hypn*tic. Well worth experimenting"

As a woman who personally only enjoys that type of sex herself I find I’m am not interested in straightforward sex at all. I like to be transported to the zone, get into my own headspace and just let waves of pleasure engulf me. If you have never experienced that type of pleasure you are missing out.

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

"Yep..... look into full body male orgasms too..... train yourself.. worth the time..

And orgasmic meditation for women... build yourself a nest... will all make sense once you venture into some research...OM "

You should get a get a group going like a wank buddy group where you can teach blokes how to orgasm without ejaculating. Sounds like fun

By *oerichMan
over a year ago

Tameside

Off topic I know, sorry, but Chorlton cum Hardy always makes me chuckle.

over a year ago

"Yep..... look into full body male orgasms too..... train yourself.. worth the time..

And orgasmic meditation for women... build yourself a nest... will all make sense once you venture into some research...OM

You should get a get a group going like a wank buddy group where you can teach blokes how to orgasm without ejaculating. Sounds like fun "

this is a great idea

over a year ago

"Hold on, full body orgasm? As in an orgasm ripping through your body in waves...men don’t generally feel this??

What do men feel then?"

Nope, it’s a shocker I know, sometimes I’m so focused on holding it in when it does come out I’ve skipped the orgasm so I might as well not had one, and other times it’s literally like a few seconds.

over a year ago

" I didn't know that was possible!"

Neither did I until I read an article about it, sounded interested, so I thought I would if there was someone that is experienced in it that could help me achieve it. But apparently the orgasms you could achieve are euphoric and could last up to 20 mins, better than a 2 second tingle lol.

over a year ago

I have orgasmed and ejaculated but it's rare, and most times it's a straight forward ejaculation when her and I are ready for it.

I do believe ejaculation can occur without the intensity of an orgasm.

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

"Off topic I know, sorry, but Chorlton cum Hardy always makes me chuckle."

Yeah best town name ever

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

[Removed by poster at 27/05/21 16:16:30]

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

You should get a get a group going like a wank buddy group where you can teach blokes how to orgasm without ejaculating. Sounds like fun this is a great idea "

A self-help group for men who are unable to separate orgasm from ejaculation. Some would call it a different form of premature ejaculation

over a year ago

Once in my life I think. It felt a bit strange and the woman tried to accuse me of faking it

By *oingMan
over a year ago

co. antrim

I haven’t experienced it, sounds interesting

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I've practiced this during the first lockdown when I was bored lol

Strong pelvic floor is needed so kegal exercises are pretty good and you'd need to practice edging until you can't hold it, squeeze the pelvic floor for about 10 seconds and then just let go. It's a pretty nice sensation but the problem I've found is that I have trouble ejaculating straight after and have to wait a bit

By *atandjayCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Yes for sure

When she does me with her strap on I orgasam but don’t cum

But don’t last long when we swap

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

If Sting is a member of the fab community, I call on him to enlighten us on this topic. He may well be a guru on this topic

over a year ago

I was with a guy who orgasmed without ejaculating. It was a blow job and I heard and felt him orgasm but the cum never came... A bit odd but a lot less messy for all the same pleasure, so not a bad thing!

over a year ago

Guy & Girls,

Try meditating & masterbating at the same time. Only hit the spot once but was absolutely mind blowing.

I was in a state of “meditative orgasm”. Started around lunch time and had to consciously wake myself up 2 hours later (wfh - had to get some work done). It was the strangest / best thing ever.

It wasn’t peak orgasm stuff, it was more like that awesome just after peak think. You know like after glow. And yes full body.

Totally out of this world.

I’m off to be a Tibetan monk!!!!

over a year ago

"Guy & Girls,

Try meditating & masterbating at the same time. Only hit the spot once but was absolutely mind blowing.

I was in a state of “meditative orgasm”. Started around lunch time and had to consciously wake myself up 2 hours later (wfh - had to get some work done). It was the strangest / best thing ever.

It wasn’t peak orgasm stuff, it was more like that awesome just after peak think. You know like after glow. And yes full body.

Totally out of this world.

I’m off to be a Tibetan monk!!!! "

App - Fit mind. Last lesson in section 1. “Medative ecstasy”

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

It’s possible. Sometimes it’s great, sometimes it’s frustrating.

By *waffham1102Man
over a year ago

King's Lynn, Norfolk

Having a wank and cumming is not van orgasm. To achieve orgasm, you need to really relax, let your partner massage your balls, nips and prostate. Whilst this happening you just surrender yourself. Eventually you start to tremble uncontrollably,which last for several minutes and be repeated several times. Do not touch your cock at all and don't let your partner touch it. With a bit of luck at the end you will cum handsfree and man you will cum like never before

Post new Message to Thread