Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Never knew we were worth so much

Jump to newest

By *r and Mrs Gravestone OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tinsel Town

£50 for a bj or hand job £200 for full sex. Now what to do with it all guess that’s the offers you get when you open up your pm’s to all. Not complaining about opening up pm’s, had some lovely messages but looks like it’s back to the streets and a regular day job for us, no Pretty Woman happy ending here then

So please tell, what have you been offered in exchange for, well, what the other person wants?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"£50 for a bj or hand job £200 for full sex. Now what to do with it all guess that’s the offers you get when you open up your pm’s to all. Not complaining about opening up pm’s, had some lovely messages but looks like it’s back to the streets and a regular day job for us, no Pretty Woman happy ending here then

So please tell, what have you been offered in exchange for, well, what the other person wants?"

A few weeks ago someone offered me 1k to spend the night with them. I've been offered money quite a few times but that was the most. Funniest was someone offered me £50 to wear tight jeans and let them carry me around on their shoulders

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"£50 for a bj or hand job £200 for full sex. Now what to do with it all guess that’s the offers you get when you open up your pm’s to all. Not complaining about opening up pm’s, had some lovely messages but looks like it’s back to the streets and a regular day job for us, no Pretty Woman happy ending here then

So please tell, what have you been offered in exchange for, well, what the other person wants?

A few weeks ago someone offered me 1k to spend the night with them. I've been offered money quite a few times but that was the most. Funniest was someone offered me £50 to wear tight jeans and let them carry me around on their shoulders "

We clearly have to up our game

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A few weeks ago someone offered me 1k to spend the night with them. I've been offered money quite a few times but that was the most. Funniest was someone offered me £50 to wear tight jeans and let them carry me around on their shoulders "

What did you spend the £50 on

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I had a mate offer me a grand for a night to do whatever he liked.

I politely told him to dream on

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I can't give it away let alone get offers in exchange.

I'm sure my profile gives off a 'will report' vibe so no one would risk it. I would report them as it's against site rules.

over a year ago

I was offered 50 quid to let someone worship my feet

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

Ive been offered £299 to keep my clothes on and tuck it away

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I had a message from a guy offering me £100 for a bj!

I've also had guys offering to take me out shopping to buy me underwear and shoes.

It's so tempting.....

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I was offered £200 to wrestle another woman. No idea how much she had been offered! Danger money hopefully!

By *imandHer9396Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

Now for that type of money, I may consider it!

That was a joke. Please stop offering money. I don't need to pay any more tax than I already do.

Her x

over a year ago

£1,450 for full sex.

By *arriLadMan
over a year ago

North West

I opened a message that just said £££ Cheeky bastard couldn't even put a price on it

By *un couple 2Couple
over a year ago

Tynemouth.

been offered money a few times from guys wanting sex with sam,

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I opened a message that just said £££ Cheeky bastard couldn't even put a price on it "

I got offered £1000 for a thong

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I mean let's face it, the chance of getting paid is not nearly as high as getting turned into a skin lamp

over a year ago

I do wonder if they would actually pay up though...

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"What did you spend the £50 on "

Some new lingerie saving the other £150 for a rainy day

Joking

By *arriLadMan
over a year ago

North West

"I opened a message that just said £££ Cheeky bastard couldn't even put a price on it

I got offered £1000 for a thong "

Which one did you send?

over a year ago

"What did you spend the £50 on

Some new lingerie saving the other £150 for a rainy day

Joking "

Hahahha!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I opened a message that just said £££ Cheeky bastard couldn't even put a price on it

I'm happy to be the middle man

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"I opened a message that just said £££ Cheeky bastard couldn't even put a price on it "

Our latest had hi but only ££ must think we look cheap

over a year ago

I would have literally ran to the post office

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Guy wanted my used Johnny’s £20 each

By *etWetWet453Couple
over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

"£1,450 for full sex. "

Bit of a random amount.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Best offer, well I say best I mean highest, was £2500 for him to arrange and film me getting gangbanged by 4 blokes in a hotel in London.

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

A few weeks ago someone offered me 1k to spend the night with them. I've been offered money quite a few times but that was the most. Funniest was someone offered me £50 to wear tight jeans and let them carry me around on their shoulders

Now for that type of money, I may consider it!

That was a joke. Please stop offering money. I don't need to pay any more tax than I already do.

Her x"

I know, if it isn’t people on on here wanting to f**k you, it’s the bloody tax man

over a year ago

So please tell, what have you been offered in exchange for, well, what the other person wants?"

I've never been offered anything and would never offer anything but my goodness, what an amazing profile you have there. Phenomenal body, really.

over a year ago

"£1,450 for full sex.

Bit of a random amount."

We were bargaining... he started at 1k and I said 2k... then he haggled me down.

We settled on £1,450.... I just wanted to see how high he would go.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"£1,450 for full sex. "

The other £50 was for the taxi and condoms.

over a year ago

"£1,450 for full sex.

The other £50 was for the taxi and condoms.

"

CondomS? He said sex. That’s one shag. One condom need only

over a year ago

Needed even.

over a year ago

The guy who offered me the most so far (£1400) I’d have slept with for free.

Reported and blocked instead.

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"£1,450 for full sex.

Bit of a random amount.

We were bargaining... he started at 1k and I said 2k... then he haggled me down.

We settled on £1,450.... I just wanted to see how high he would go. "

I’m no good at haggling, I’d of ended up with £500

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"Guy wanted my used Johnny’s £20 each "

Did you get through a 12 pack for him?

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

I've never been offered anything and would never offer anything but my goodness, what an amazing profile you have there. Phenomenal body, really. "

Thank you

But still only worth £200 bloody quid though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Holisays,loubitons, underwear and money.

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Send your cashapp details, get paid, the report and block. Simple

over a year ago

Tinsel Town

For a £1000 he could have my apple catchers, at least he’d get his monies worth

By *exy Two-Shoes40Man
over a year ago

bolton

still waiting for my offer no takers yetcome on what are you waiting for HA HA HA

Post new Message to Thread