Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Be Honest !!

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Today I feel like I'm 20 something again.... Why??

Because as a (responsible) adult I really shouldn't get hammered on a Sunday night and ring in sick this morning using Fridays jab as an excuse .

So be honest ... What's the best excuse you've given for having a not entirely legitimate day off ??

And we've all done it so don't lie haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I rang in work saying I had D&V when in reality I had a man between my thighs sucking my clit like he was drinking from a straw.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I rang in work saying I had D&V when in reality I had a man between my thighs sucking my clit like he was drinking from a straw.

"

I can't think of a better excuse tbh

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think I'm pregnant as I'm throwing up and feel dizzy."

I was actually hungover like crazy after a rare night out but two days later I found out that I was infact actually pregnant.

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

The last time I pulled a sickie I was working for a large bank beginning with H.

I don't recall the excuse, probably stomach bug (no-one wants a member of their team in work with those issues! Easy.)

I was sitting in my mum's kitchen (few years back, this), watching whatever nonsense on telly, when the news suddenly cut in. I watched over my cornflakes as the second plane hit the World Trade Centre.

Lost a few colleagues, everyone was real messed up for some time.

Always just went to work after that.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

""I think I'm pregnant as I'm throwing up and feel dizzy."

I was actually hungover like crazy after a rare night out but two days later I found out that I was infact actually pregnant.

"

Oh wow haha love that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I once called in sick saying I'd had a fall and injured my back.. just wanted to watch the royal rumble live

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"The last time I pulled a sickie I was working for a large bank beginning with H.

I don't recall the excuse, probably stomach bug (no-one wants a member of their team in work with those issues! Easy.)

I was sitting in my mum's kitchen (few years back, this), watching whatever nonsense on telly, when the news suddenly cut in. I watched over my cornflakes as the second plane hit the World Trade Centre.

Always just went to work after that. "

Oh christ sorry to hear that. Must have been awful

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Often tell work I can’t get a babysitter if I’ve arranged a meet or a club event

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I once called in sick saying I'd had a fall and injured my back.. just wanted to watch the royal rumble live "

That's wrestling I think yes ??

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"The last time I pulled a sickie I was working for a large bank beginning with H.

Oh christ sorry to hear that. Must have been awful "

Yeah it was weird for a while until my brain went "you did see that happening, right?" And then straight on the phone to work.

On a lighter note, I used to forge notes from my mum to get out of PE (unless it was cross country, where we used to bunk off and have a smoke all lesson).

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Often tell work I can’t get a babysitter if I’ve arranged a meet or a club event "

Haha good choice

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Never had a day off work through sickness in my life

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Oh christ sorry to hear that. Must have been awful

Yeah it was weird for a while until my brain went "you did see that happening, right?" And then straight on the phone to work.

On a lighter note, I used to forge notes from my mum to get out of PE (unless it was cross country, where we used to bunk off and have a smoke all lesson)."

Oh I remember the school cross country days and fag stops

Post new Message to Thread