Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would like to meet today...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No, not me. Are you mad? It's nearly my bed time!

How many of you have posted a want to meet today? or even a want to meet on a specified day?

How long had you been here, (or been swinging if you were swinging elsewhere first), before you did?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never posted a meet today and in thirteen years of having the internet ive only ever messaged one person first with a view to a meet

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"No, not me. Are you mad? It's nearly my bed time!

How many of you have posted a want to meet today? or even a want to meet on a specified day?

How long had you been here, (or been swinging if you were swinging elsewhere first), before you did?"

Not me - I take a little time to get to know people

over a year ago

"Ive never posted a meet today and in thirteen years of having the internet ive only ever messaged one person first with a view to a meet"

That's interesting. Do you think it matters who messages whom? Do you prefer to feel 'pursued' (for want of a better word)?

over a year ago

I'm curious about the spontaneous meet thing but not sure I could do it. It seems kinda... clinical.

Plus I'm a picky cow so I prefer to know someone a bit first too.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ive never posted a meet today and in thirteen years of having the internet ive only ever messaged one person first with a view to a meet

That's interesting. Do you think it matters who messages whom? Do you prefer to feel 'pursued' (for want of a better word)?"

im not sure, ive messaged and been messaged about things in general that has turned into a meet. ive tried to answer the question before, i know its not fear of rejection, i think its the way i was brought up and has stuck with me

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I once put up a meet today when I had an unexpected day off work and my meet from the night before had to go home.....amongst the messages I received was one along the lines of "I'm driving thru Cumbria today, I could stop off and fuck you...." 2200 square miles of Cumbria, it was a bloody long wait for me bent over the settee with me knickers round me ankles

If I'm going to be in a club with a friend I post meets asking for couples/fems to check our single profiles and get in touch or just say hi at the club

I'm kinda put off the meet now function cos of having to sift through the dross to find the wee diamond - not saying I won't do it again, but I'd have to be getting fairly desperate.....speaking of which - anyone driving through Cumbria tomorrow?????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How long had you been here, (or been swinging if you were swinging elsewhere first), before you did?"

Not done it yet as I am scared of meeting a munter. You need at leas 48hrs to do a munter test.

over a year ago

How long had you been here, (or been swinging if you were swinging elsewhere first), before you did?

Not done it yet as I am scared of meeting a munter. You need at leas 48hrs to do a munter test. "

They do them faster than that on CSI, I'm sure.

Besides, you could always have a paper bag on stand-by and do them doggy

over a year ago

i posted a meet on here and a woman i had previously chatted too a while before got in touch.

we met and had a great night together so for me it did work.

never thought she would meet me but there you go.

it worked.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It can be worth posting meet today posts, as you can just meet for a glass of wine/coffee, even if you don't have sex - otherwise, it can get the communication started, for future meets instead.

I'd been on a couple of months or so, and use them occasionally, tho inbox overload is a common issue, so usually don't need to chase etc.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"I once put up a meet today when I had an unexpected day off work and my meet from the night before had to go home.....amongst the messages I received was one along the lines of "I'm driving thru Cumbria today, I could stop off and fuck you...." 2200 square miles of Cumbria, it was a bloody long wait for me bent over the settee with me knickers round me ankles

If I'm going to be in a club with a friend I post meets asking for couples/fems to check our single profiles and get in touch or just say hi at the club

I'm kinda put off the meet now function cos of having to sift through the dross to find the wee diamond - not saying I won't do it again, but I'd have to be getting fairly desperate.....speaking of which - anyone driving through Cumbria tomorrow????? "

This post made me smile, partly because of the image of you stood with your knickers round your ankles bent over the couch for hours on end, and secondly becuase of saying there's 2200 square miles of Cumbria and imaging playing battleships with you til I land in your aquare....

So your available for a meet today, well I'm driving through Cumbria, are you in Square AX 1198....

over a year ago

"I once put up a meet today when I had an unexpected day off work and my meet from the night before had to go home.....amongst the messages I received was one along the lines of "I'm driving thru Cumbria today, I could stop off and fuck you...." 2200 square miles of Cumbria, it was a bloody long wait for me bent over the settee with me knickers round me ankles

I'm kinda put off the meet now function cos of having to sift through the dross to find the wee diamond - not saying I won't do it again, but I'd have to be getting fairly desperate.....speaking of which - anyone driving through Cumbria tomorrow????? "

I am hiking through the lakes this summer doing all the Munroes (over 3000ft)...so if you can stand the wait I will be around soon LOL

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

the one and only time we put up a meet for today he let us down but we were in the hotel bar so we stayed and had a drink and this guy started talking to us turned out he was on fabs and he was down here on business turned out to be one of the best nights out wed had in ages and we still see him 5 yrs on xx

over a year ago

"the one and only time we put up a meet for today he let us down but we were in the hotel bar so we stayed and had a drink and this guy started talking to us turned out he was on fabs and he was down here on business turned out to be one of the best nights out wed had in ages and we still see him 5 yrs on xx"

Loving that story!

over a year ago

Not done it yet as I am scared of meeting a munter. You need at leas 48hrs to do a munter test. "

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I'm curious about the spontaneous meet thing but not sure I could do it. It seems kinda... clinical.

Plus I'm a picky cow so I prefer to know someone a bit first too."

Sometimes a 'meet today' can just be a way of letting the people you already know you are free and looking.

As for spontaneous style meets being clinical........ there is nothing clinical about just letting sheer lust take over. You fancy the pants off of them, they are well up for it and don't come across as a knobhead when you message eachother.... hell yeah, let nature take over.

Arranged quickly doesn't need to mean over quickly

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

I'm kinda put off the meet now function cos of having to sift through the dross to find the wee diamond - not saying I won't do it again, but I'd have to be getting fairly desperate.....speaking of which - anyone driving through Cumbria tomorrow?????

This post made me smile, partly because of the image of you stood with your knickers round your ankles bent over the couch for hours on end, and secondly becuase of saying there's 2200 square miles of Cumbria and imaging playing battleships with you til I land in your aquare....

So your available for a meet today, well I'm driving through Cumbria, are you in Square AX 1198...."

Dammit, you're miles off

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

I am hiking through the lakes this summer doing all the Munroes (over 3000ft)...so if you can stand the wait I will be around soon LOL "

And you'll still have the energy to shag me?????? Change your Username to something like ClimbEveryMountainAndStillShagLikeARabbit

over a year ago

Never read Meet Today things because l like to go through the 'getting to know you' phase. It's one of the reasons l like this 'swing thing' and why all bar one meet has been through chatrooms. And that one was through this Forum and we are now form friends. Chat and Forums are just different versions of the same thing ie 'getting to know'

Post new Message to Thread