Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boner of contention

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bareback is one of the best things you can do without wearing a condom after wind surfing, it was first invented in 1882 by Sir Philip Bareback when the condom his wife knitted him shrunk in the wash and he couldn’t get it over the tip of his bell, so he suggested they try it without as it took her 3 months to knit the last one, (he wasn’t well endowed, his wife was just terrible at knitting) thus inventing ‘barebacking!’ Since then it’s been a boner of contention on Fab, lots are for and some against, there are pros and cons to both far too many to list, oddly enough no ones ever started a thread on barebacking, well that’s about to change, here we take an in-depth look at this controversial topic and assess exactly why that is so, but first let’s jump to some wild conclusions based on our own bias, roll VD sorry I mean VT.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Last time I barebacked it gave me a very sore bottom, so now I always wear a saddle when galloping my Palamino across the local sand dunes

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I been barebacking a few times. Seen something I couldn't resist in a field. And with the owners permission jumped aboard.

Ride if my life but nothing to hold onto.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

It’s a great way to get pregnant.

So I hear

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Bareback is one of the best things you can do without wearing a condom after wind surfing, it was first invented in 1882 by Sir Philip Bareback when the condom his wife knitted him shrunk in the wash and he couldn’t get it over the tip of his bell, so he suggested they try it without as it took her 3 months to knit the last one, (he wasn’t well endowed, his wife was just terrible at knitting) thus inventing ‘barebacking!’ Since then it’s been a boner of contention on Fab, lots are for and some against, there are pros and cons to both far too many to list, oddly enough no ones ever started a thread on barebacking, well that’s about to change, here we take an in-depth look at this controversial topic and assess exactly why that is so, but first let’s jump to some wild conclusions based on our own bias, roll VD sorry I mean VT.

"

This is a bareback lie!!

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Nearly everyone on this thread’s Mum must have done it at some point. Just think about that!

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's a bit like driving without wearing a seatbelt. Fine for the Dukes of Hazzard but a bit risky for the rest of us.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nearly everyone on this thread’s Mum must have done it at some point. Just think about that! "

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Nearly everyone on this thread’s Mum must have done it at some point. Just think about that! "

And their dad

over a year ago

Sorry I can’t get the VT to roll you’ll have to talk amongst yourselves while I switch it off and back on again.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Nearly everyone on this thread’s Mum must have done it at some point. Just think about that!

And their dad

"

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Eh? You mean I wasn’t brought to earth by a Stork called Brian?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it, it feels so much better.

I just wouldn't do it with a random guy, or even a fabber unless we were totally exclusive. I don't need that risk in my life lol

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

He should have stuck with sheep bladder, that wouldn't have shrunk.

over a year ago

"I love it, it feels so much better.

I just wouldn't do it with a random guy, or even a fabber unless we were totally exclusive. I don't need that risk in my life lol"

Even if he washes his cock with soap and water beforehand ?

over a year ago

What if you do bareback with a man who has dipped his cock in the Cheeto dust at the bottom of the bag? Is it OK to let him go in raw?

Asking for a friend.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"What if you do bareback with a man who has dipped his cock in the Cheeto dust at the bottom of the bag? Is it OK to let him go in raw?

Asking for a friend. "

I know it works with Wotsists dust. It will probably be fine with Cheetos too!

over a year ago

"I love it, it feels so much better.

I just wouldn't do it with a random guy, or even a fabber unless we were totally exclusive. I don't need that risk in my life lol

Even if he washes his cock with soap and water beforehand ? "

I had already assumed he was going to do that

Post new Message to Thread