FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I call upon the phone-walkers of the world...

Jump to newest

By *an4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

london

...to all gather in one place. Just so I can tell you all to F-off.

Look up! That text to Darren/Stacy can wait.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Are they exempt if they're using Google maps because they don't know the area?

LvM

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Watched somebody walk into a post this week, so *funny

*no posts were hurt

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't want to go out there today

There's going to be millions of phone zombies everywhere not looking where they're going and standing in the middle of the path in the way

over a year ago

It makes me sad, people can’t bare to be alone with their thoughts for one second otherwise they’d realise the utter futility of it all, so they keep scrolling so they don’t have to think about it.

Have a great weekend everyone

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I nearly hit one yesterday when he accidentally stepped sideways off the kerb and fell in front of my car!

Don't think the phone survived the fall but luckily he did.

over a year ago

"It makes me sad, people can’t bare to be alone with their thoughts for one second otherwise they’d realise the utter futility of it all, so they keep scrolling so they don’t have to think about it.

Have a great weekend everyone "

I like futility. That's why I come here.

over a year ago

I always feel sad seeing people glued to their phones when i look around, theres so much to see in life and people are glued to a screen

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Dom Joly

(For those of you that can remember!)

over a year ago

"It makes me sad, people can’t bare to be alone with their thoughts for one second otherwise they’d realise the utter futility of it all, so they keep scrolling so they don’t have to think about it.

Have a great weekend everyone

I like futility. That's why I come here."

Utter futility is my only hope

over a year ago

"I always feel sad seeing people glued to their phones when i look around, theres so much to see in life and people are glued to a screen "

I'm guilty of staring at my phone far too much - I'm so glad I got to be young without any phones or internet to distract me from actually living.

By *an4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I nearly hit one yesterday when he accidentally stepped sideways off the kerb and fell in front of my car!

Don't think the phone survived the fall but luckily he did. "

Good work! One phone down several million to go

over a year ago

"I always feel sad seeing people glued to their phones when i look around, theres so much to see in life and people are glued to a screen

I'm guilty of staring at my phone far too much - I'm so glad I got to be young without any phones or internet to distract me from actually living."

Yeah, I’ll always be grateful for this, I think it’s what keeps me incredibly grounded.

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

I just don't understand it. There is so much to see! Little birds and butterflies and such, or cool buildings, or funny cars

By *torm in a G cupWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Had someone walk into door of my car the other day. I was waiting to turn right on to main road. A lady was so distracted by her phone that she stepped off the pavement, crossed the other half of the side-road that I was on and then walked into my door! She got one hell of a fright, but it couldn't been worse if anyone had been turning in to the road.

over a year ago

I love being judged for the few moments that I need to use the phone whilst walking when it would otherwise remain firmly in my packet.

Perhaps all those who are so busy looking around and noticing ‘phone-walkers’ would do better focusing on the pretty little birds and lovely nature whilst leaving those who are doing no harm to them to get on with their business.

Good day to you all and may you enjoy your little piece of heaven whilst leaving others to theirs.

By *an4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I love being judged for the few moments that I need to use the phone whilst walking when it would otherwise remain firmly in my packet.

Perhaps all those who are so busy looking around and noticing ‘phone-walkers’ would do better focusing on the pretty little birds and lovely nature whilst leaving those who are doing no harm to them to get on with their business.

Good day to you all and may you enjoy your little piece of heaven whilst leaving others to theirs."

When their piece of heaven collides with mine then it becomes my business

over a year ago

"I love being judged for the few moments that I need to use the phone whilst walking when it would otherwise remain firmly in my packet.

Good day to you all and may you enjoy your little piece of heaven whilst leaving others to theirs.

When their piece of heaven collides with mine then it becomes my business"

.......and I would agree with that, when the worlds collide but that is rarely the case, I believe.

over a year ago

"I always feel sad seeing people glued to their phones when i look around, theres so much to see in life and people are glued to a screen

I'm guilty of staring at my phone far too much - I'm so glad I got to be young without any phones or internet to distract me from actually living."

A ZX Spectrum was enough to keep me distracted (and in my bedroom) when I was young

By *ydia_LovegoodWoman
over a year ago

St. Ives

The worst are usually found in a supermarket..!

Do you really need to wander aimlessly around the tinned goods aisle facetiming some other dolt?!

over a year ago

"The worst are usually found in a supermarket..!

Do you really need to wander aimlessly around the tinned goods aisle facetiming some other dolt?! "

Perhaps it's the man's OH telling him what to get.

over a year ago

At the weekends I lock my phone away so that I’m living in the moment, I don’t touch my phone again to first thing Monday morning.

Sent from iPhone

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Didn't Manchester create some mobile phone slow lanes to facilitate the phone walkers?

WHO recognises 'distracted as looking at phone' people as a behaviour that might lead to accidents.

Post new Message to Thread