Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First time sexy after bereavement

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was bereaved under a year ago. How was first time sex with someone else? Personal topic I know. Just curious .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was bereaved under a year ago. How was first time sex with someone else? Personal topic I know. Just curious . "

Sorry for your loss

I can't imagine how your feeling with this

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I felt terribly guilty like I was betraying him. It was 2 years after he passed away and I wasnt as ready as I thought I was. I persevered though. He wouldnt have wanted me to feel way.

The one after that...well, ive not stopped since!

You will get there, just be kind to yourself and dont put time constraints on what you should or shouldnt do xx

over a year ago

"I felt terribly guilty like I was betraying him. It was 2 years after he passed away and I wasnt as ready as I thought I was. I persevered though. He wouldnt have wanted me to feel way.

The one after that...well, ive not stopped since!

You will get there, just be kind to yourself and dont put time constraints on what you should or shouldnt do xx"

Thank you. That’s really interesting. I’ve had a couple of social meets but taking it further is slow going. The urge is there… the mentality wavers

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

3 years before I could even look at another woman, let alone sleep with one, I felt like I had betrayed her to be truthful

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xxxxx

over a year ago

"3 years before I could even look at another woman, let alone sleep with one, I felt like I had betrayed her to be truthful "

I totally get that. I imagine that is remarkably common. I have yet to know how I will feel.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"3 years before I could even look at another woman, let alone sleep with one, I felt like I had betrayed her to be truthful

I totally get that. I imagine that is remarkably common. I have yet to know how I will feel. "

I had a really bad time of it, but you do come out the other side, it's how you come out that is important, you will know when you are ready

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/21 01:12:52]

over a year ago

I’m very sorry for your loss and I hope you have loving support around you.

It’s a matter of time and the right woman at the right time. You can’t imagine beyond a social even when the urge is strong. You may feel like it will never happen

Suddenly, it does, whether it’s with a woman who you didn’t see coming or persevering through socials. There’s no time you can place on when you’ll be ready.

Post new Message to Thread