Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If you’re NEW on Fab…

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The biggest advice I’d give newbies on here would ultimately come into the Forums instead of sending messages to everyone you find interesting.

Build your confidence up, have a laugh with people on here.

Fab can be a hard place, especially for those who do try and contact everyone and get rejected.

But be calm, don’t take things too seriously.. And most importantly, have a laugh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

I'd add; take a break if it's getting you down!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they’re reading this then they’re already here and I get what you’re saying to break the ice and start conversations etc but some people can’t be arsed the with social media side of things like with football some people use the forums or Twitter but some prefer to talk about it down the pub.

I bet there are thousands on here that are actually out fucking and not doing shit like discussing their favourite dessert or chocolate bar and never meeting anyone.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Thank you Obi Wan

over a year ago

"

I bet there are thousands on here that are actually out fucking and not doing shit like discussing their favourite dessert or chocolate bar and never meeting anyone. "

But I bet they're not having as much fun

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"The biggest advice I’d give newbies on here would ultimately come into the Forums instead of sending messages to everyone you find interesting.

Fab can be a hard place, especially for those who do try and contact everyone and get rejected.

But be calm, don’t take things too seriously.. And most importantly, have a laugh "

Good advise OP

over a year ago

"

I bet there are thousands on here that are actually out fucking and not doing shit like discussing their favourite dessert or chocolate bar and never meeting anyone.

But I bet they're not having as much fun "

What is everyones favourite chocolate bar anyway.

Personally I like a Galaxy.

over a year ago

I think a lot of new folk come to the forums and get a bit addicted to the fantasy and anonymity tbh and often get ahead of themselves. I did, many moons ago!

over a year ago

"The biggest advice I’d give newbies on here would ultimately come into the Forums instead of sending messages to everyone you find interesting.

But be calm, don’t take things too seriously.. And most importantly, have a laugh "

OK thanks.

over a year ago

"I think a lot of new folk come to the forums and get a bit addicted to the fantasy and anonymity tbh and often get ahead of themselves. I did, many moons ago! "

Not as far ahead as Wookiedad.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I think a lot of new folk come to the forums and get a bit addicted to the fantasy and anonymity tbh and often get ahead of themselves. I did, many moons ago!

Not as far ahead as Wookiedad."

Post new Message to Thread